Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Contrast (Xbox One) Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 21 August 14 at 12:21
    Please use this thread to discuss the Contrast (Xbox One) walkthrough
  • Information
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 18:54
    Alright guys, let me know if there is anything you would like any added to this walkthrough. I hope you enjoy it and get fast achievements :D
  • Martay28Martay281,690,041
    Posted on 24 September 14 at 16:15
    Top walkthrough mate... I Breezed through the game with this guide! 100% game in a few hours thanks to you smiletoast
  • Posted on 19 November 14 at 10:50
    Thanks mate :D I am glad I was able to help :D
  • NomstuffNomstuff957,883
    Posted on 20 November 14 at 18:15, Edited on 20 November 14 at 18:16 by Nomstuff
    on Page 5
    After that, turn around completely, and exit the alley and head to your left. Walk through the ghostly pistol, and a memory will start playing of the mother and Vincenzo. Shift in and jump on the barrel, then on the mother's head, and onto the platform. From there, do a running shadow jump dash, and you will grab hold of the platform behind Shadow Vincenzo's head. Pull yourself up to collect the final luminary here (4 of 4)It's not Vincenzo, it's Johnny. a close-up version of one of the shadow scenes from earlier.

Other than that, Thanks for the walkthrough. ^_^
  • MusquitoMusquito824,823
    Posted on 23 March 15 at 12:30
    Thanks for the walkthrough. toast
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • Mr RodsterMr Rodster2,662,415
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 15:11
    At the beginning of Act III, the funnel is to the right, not left.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483380,620
    Posted on 07 February 22 at 14:22, Edited on 09 February 22 at 20:30 by Stevo6483
    Great walkthrough, but it would be better if the collectables were highlighted in bold in the text walkthrough (like the luminaries are). It would make it a lot easier than having to scan every single word of the walkthrough to make sure I'm not missing anything or having to switch between the walkthrough and the collectable video.

Also in Act 3;
    Operate the device so that the big ball with the ring around it has its shadow so that the ring is nearly touching the ground
    It does not have a ring around it. This really caused confusion as the only planet with Abby rings isn't used until a few steps later. Thank goodness for the video.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • XEN610XEN610532,022
    Posted on 22 March 23 at 14:08
    Act II-The fourth collectible is numbered as the third right after entering the tent.
    My signature goes here...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads