Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Demo Interview

AuthorMessage
True XenoBlade
Posted on 20 June 15 at 07:46
What makes this Assassin's Creed game different from the rest?

Please click here to read the story: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Demo Interview
TheTailsEffect
Posted on 20 June 15 at 13:52
Gameplay looks half decent, I was more interested in the interviewer.. Just saying.
DeadMarten
DeadMarten
Posted on 20 June 15 at 20:29
I honostly don't know anymore how the assassins are fighting for the good of people. They appear to be the bad guys more and more; only murdering and stealing.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 20 June 15 at 23:39
DeadMarten said:I honostly don't know anymore how the assassins are fighting for the good of people. They appear to be the bad guys more and more; only murdering and stealing.That's kind of the idea, if you've been actively following everything the series you see the assassin's in a more and more of a Templar view.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
DeadGreg84
DeadGreg84
Posted on 21 June 15 at 16:18
TheTailsEffect said:Gameplay looks half decent, I was more interested in the interviewer.. Just saying.U serious?
TheTailsEffect
Posted on 21 June 15 at 19:20
DeadGreg84 said:TheTailsEffect said:Gameplay looks half decent, I was more interested in the interviewer.. Just saying.U serious?Yah, I mean as far as games go Assassins Creed isn't much to look at. I'll give it a chance though I guess, being set in England and all!
Wessmonster
Wessmonster
Posted on 22 June 15 at 00:58
Still enjoying the AC series, definitely gonna play this. I'm a sucker for the historical settings. Still loved Havana in AC4.
https://www.facebook.com/GAMESWITHGOLDXBOXLIVE
LSx Awakened
LSx Awakened
Posted on 22 June 15 at 04:34
I'll probably play this someday, but only when it is pretty cheap ... the same could be said for rest of the games in the series.
I learned my lesson buying Assassin's Creed Unity the first day of release. From now on, I will only purchase games after a significant price drop.
DeadGreg84
DeadGreg84
Posted on 23 June 15 at 17:06
only one ASSCREED this year? Booo!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.