Homunculus Fury
Posted on 16 February 17 at 15:13
Hopefully my copy will be here by then
coasterflo
coasterflo
Posted on 17 February 17 at 17:11
hi everybody, i can tell you my transfer story now:

I played the 360 version on 1250G
Than i played the normal one version singleplayer and have all Achievements without:

- 100%
- All Monsterstunts
- 15 hours ego persektiv.

i go to the Japan Version an transfer my character from the 360.
- All Multiplayer Achievements (include heists) popped
- All Singleplayer Achievements from the normal Xbox one version popped

The Directors Mode and the Characters to search an get from the kampange will not betransfered form the normal xbox one version.

Than i go my first time in the Onlinemode from the normal Xbox One version and the following achievements show up:

- level 25
- level 100
- level 50
- Nummero Uno
- Midnight Club
- American Dream
- Unnatural Selection
The Globalizer
Posted on 18 February 17 at 16:17
FYI, something I noticed (on the non-JP version) when I loaded into MP - just sit around and wait a while, it slowly unlocks a lot of things. I expected everything to pop immediately but it seemed to take a while to pop the legacy medals and such in-game, and then the achievements popped immediately after.
Living Legends
Posted on 18 February 17 at 22:09
When you first transfer your character it takes about fifteen minutes for everything to sync. Once you transfer to the other one you get a minimum of 7 achievements which are listed above. I got the stingy jumps since they were done online
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 22 February 17 at 03:52
I got my copy today. clap
YoDz
YoDz
Posted on 22 February 17 at 05:13
I'm setting up a session for Friday March 3rd for anyone interested in working on hiest, must have your copy ready. I have all hiest ready so no need to wait for lester calls.
YoDz
YoDz
Posted on 22 February 17 at 05:27
Boosting Gaming Session for Grand Theft Auto V (JP)
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 22 February 17 at 22:59
Damn I'll be working
YoDz
YoDz
Posted on 22 February 17 at 23:21
When would you be available that day? Or that weekend?
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 23 February 17 at 01:32
I would be at work for another 5 hours. I think I can be free that weekend
YoDz
YoDz
Posted on 23 February 17 at 02:33
I'll move it to Saturday about a hour or two later if that works for ya.
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 23 February 17 at 05:29, Edited on 23 February 17 at 05:29 by Homunculus Fury
Yeah I work the afternoon shift get off work at 11pm so weekends are better
The Globalizer
Posted on 23 February 17 at 22:01
My copy just shipped, I'll join if I have it by then.
YoDz
YoDz
Posted on 24 February 17 at 00:02
Boosting Gaming Session for Grand Theft Auto V (JP)
Sessions will be every Saturday same time, if you have your copy ready feel free to apply, I need people for the long haul
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 01 March 17 at 20:16
All online popped for me in the JP version. First was midnight club, numero uno, american dream, unnatural selection, then the levels. Then I went to my heist set up board and tried starting a heist finale. Lol. Then I went outside and the rest of the online started popping, one after the other, starting with my Platinum medals and awards.

I'll test out regular GTA on Saturday.
TangerineGamer
Posted on 02 March 17 at 12:05, Edited on 03 March 17 at 09:19 by TangerineGamer
I'll definitely give that a go, was going to try it but didn't for some reason.

I assumed they didn't pop because I did the transfer from 360 before the I did the Heists, but I'm thinking that shouldn't matter (it might though)

EDIT: ran through the first heist, as it's a replay I got the setup achievement, the others popped when expected but not all of them did for me cry
Yours sincerely, TG
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 05 March 17 at 19:08
I basically got the medal achievement and the level achievements to unlock. Everything is checked off as done but no achievements even redoing some no unlocks, I may need to start a new character.
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 05 March 17 at 19:47
Everything popped for me as expected. I have not done the regular x1 version if that makes a difference.

Level and misc base game stuff unlocked straight away. Bought a heist car and some heists unlocked, waited a few minutes and the rest popped.
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 05 March 17 at 22:52, Edited on 05 March 17 at 22:52 by Homunculus Fury
I did regular x1 first, I'm thankful the levels pooped just bummed about the rest

Thinking at this point I should finish NA version first
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 06 March 17 at 04:40
Yeah so at this point, all of my JP popped without issue (as I already posted). I started the NA version yesterday and only my levels and a few misc achievements popped. None of the heist achievements popped. No clue what the issue is, just a strange set up that they've got.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.