Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: May 12th & 13th, 2015

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,964
  • LeviAJonesLeviAJones423,168
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 20:50
    Death to free-to-play. Xbox One is already crawling with these.
    If you get good at making excuses, it's difficult to get good at anything else.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 May 15 at 21:07
    LeviAJones said:Death to free-to-play. Xbox One is already crawling with these.Pretty much this. Yea...
  • BashamBasham785,399
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 21:09
    AirMech is a good f2p game. The paid parts are purely cosmetic and you can buy all the ultimate with the diamonds you get in-game. It's really fun
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 May 15 at 21:33
    Air mech will port over from 360 progress at some point soooo....Double achievements. Happy wars done twice was so quick. Some of games with gold weren't to bad easy and quick. Gotta try never winter yet and warframe looked way better then destiny.
  • Posted on 13 May 15 at 21:33
    Woah woah what is this Syberia? Looks amazing. Might have to check out the first one
  • frenchdawgfrenchdawg1,233,297
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 22:00
    Wolfenstein bundle $140 in Australia compared to like $40 in America, lol love it. Hate our pricing formula sometimes..
  • Karachi KingKarachi King2,100,248
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 22:54
    frenchdawg said:Wolfenstein bundle $140 in Australia compared to like $40 in America, lol love it. Hate our pricing formula sometimes..The US version is cheaper than buying The New Order by itself (US$60). Our version is just the sum of both games plus 5 cents. It's actually cheaper to buy them separately... facepalm

Not to mention that Saints Row IV isn't on sale on XB1 in Aus (only Gat Out of Hell is). It's like they don't even want our money...
  • F3arIn0culumF3arIn0culum224,691
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 22:59, Edited on 13 May 15 at 23:01 by F3arIn0culum
    Bought the Wolfenstein bundle, got it for free off of Xbox Live Rewards piling up without me even noticing. I also got the Re-Elected+Gat out of Hell bundle.
    Spec Ops: The Line taught me a hard lesson: intentions alone are not enough. There is not a man righteous. No man is good. Not even you, player.
  • Posted on 13 May 15 at 23:12
    LordCalib4n said:LeviAJones said:Death to free-to-play. Xbox One is already crawling with these.Pretty much this. Yea...Yeah, I hear ya. Having a bunch of really fun games that don't cost any money is terrible. In fact, I really just wish they'd hurry up and raise the price of regular games already. I'm sick of not spending enough money on my entertainment.
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid648,427
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 23:58
    How did Syberia 2 sneak in.... picking that up for suresies!
  • Master AOMaster AO751,303
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 01:26
    Pretty excited for Syberia 2 toast
    Old School Gamer
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,205,908
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 02:43
    ClassicDanLies said:LordCalib4n said:LeviAJones said:Death to free-to-play. Xbox One is already crawling with these.Pretty much this. Yea...Yeah, I hear ya. Having a bunch of really fun games that don't cost any money is terrible. In fact, I really just wish they'd hurry up and raise the price of regular games already. I'm sick of not spending enough money on my entertainment.Thank you. It needed to be said, and ideally in a sarcastic tone like you did.
  • MaesenkoMaesenko339,194
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 04:26
    I have added to my queue every free game or piece of content available on the Xbox One that has been advertised on this site since the console's launch.

I do not own an Xbox One yet.

Gods help that poor hard drive when I finally do.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • Free RiegnFree Riegn746,802
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 08:51
    ClassicDanLies said:LordCalib4n said:LeviAJones said:Death to free-to-play. Xbox One is already crawling with these.Pretty much this. Yea...Yeah, I hear ya. Having a bunch of really fun games that don't cost any money is terrible. In fact, I really just wish they'd hurry up and raise the price of regular games already. I'm sick of not spending enough money on my entertainment.LOL. This!!
    Yeah Buddy!!!
  • PostmortimusPostmortimus407,325
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 10:06
    ClassicDanLies said:LordCalib4n said:LeviAJones said:Death to free-to-play. Xbox One is already crawling with these.Pretty much this. Yea...Yeah, I hear ya. Having a bunch of really fun games that don't cost any money is terrible. In fact, I really just wish they'd hurry up and raise the price of regular games already. I'm sick of not spending enough money on my entertainment.Kind of wish there was a bunch of really fun games that didn't cost any money as opposed to a few.

Your sarcasm was appreciated though. At least by me. wink
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,746,310
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 10:29
    Crap! I now want to play Siberia 2, Lifeless Planet, amd that game that may or may not have a cat in it. Backlog growing! shock
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane2,034,596
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 11:45
    facepalm
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • AlphaSON1CAlphaSON1C1,814,722
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 12:24
    LeviAJones said:Death to free-to-play. Xbox One is already crawling with these.Yes ...
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
  • Posted on 14 May 15 at 15:12
    Postmortimus said:ClassicDanLies said:LordCalib4n said:LeviAJones said:Death to free-to-play. Xbox One is already crawling with these.Pretty much this. Yea...Yeah, I hear ya. Having a bunch of really fun games that don't cost any money is terrible. In fact, I really just wish they'd hurry up and raise the price of regular games already. I'm sick of not spending enough money on my entertainment.Kind of wish there was a bunch of really fun games that didn't cost any money as opposed to a few.

Your sarcasm was appreciated though. At least by me. wink
    Haha, I suppose 'a bunch' and 'a few' need some universal quantification to determine which is the more appropriate term here.

I count four fun free to play games: Smite, Happy Wars, Airmech Arena and Neverwinter (didn't really care for Warframe, but that's another story).

Four seems ambiguously straddled between 'a few' and 'a bunch'. Perhaps 'several'?

I'll make you a deal! We can call it 'a few' for now, but when Fable Legends and Gigantic come out (which I believe are both free to play, and which both look quite fun), we upgrade it to 'a bunch'.

Fair? toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads