Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Guitar Hero Live Takes The Stage At E3

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 21 June 15 at 08:50
Interview with the game's Development Director

Please click here to read the story: Guitar Hero Live Takes The Stage At E3

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 June 15 at 09:14
Pre ordered.
I love racing games!
MasterPie917
MasterPie917
Posted on 21 June 15 at 11:45
will the guitar controller for xbox one also work on 360 or not ?
Sneaking Zombie
Posted on 21 June 15 at 12:36
its disgusting how you pretty much have to pay for everything. I know you can unlock, but still. Think I will give this one a miss and stay on Warriors Of Rock lol
KROGAN WARLORDS
Posted on 21 June 15 at 13:08
Think Il stick to rock band 4
DeadlyName0
DeadlyName0
Posted on 21 June 15 at 14:16
NaKeD zOmBiE11 said:its disgusting how you pretty much have to pay for everything. I know you can unlock, but still. Think I will give this one a miss and stay on Warriors Of Rock lolWell, the games gives you freedom for everything! It doesn't force you to pay! If you feel like that give it a miss

For me, I got it Pre- Ordered for my xbox 360!
danpsfx
danpsfx
Posted on 21 June 15 at 14:34
NaKeD zOmBiE11 said:its disgusting how you pretty much have to pay for everything. I know you can unlock, but still. Think I will give this one a miss and stay on Warriors Of Rock lolThe songs that are shipped on the disc are free to play whenever as they would be in any GH game. If anything you are paying less as you are able to try out "DLC" songs without paying extra for them, or you can pay much less for single plays (which you can also unlock for free) as well as the ability to buy a song to add to your collection of on demand songs as standard "DLC".
iceman00behave
Posted on 21 June 15 at 19:05
I have to give Freestyle credit for GHTV, the concept at least is cool. But I just don't think that the majority of gamers are willing to shell out AGAIN for a controller/game combo, not to mention a controller that, while similar, is different (2 rows of 3 fret buttons). I think Harmonix has the edge on this 'comeback tour,' with instruments that you already own working in their new game (buying an adapter is cheaper than buying a new controller).
If you really want your voice heard, vote with your wallet.
RestlessSpirit5
Posted on 21 June 15 at 20:14
Not for me.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 22 June 15 at 06:23
Oh god it really does just get worse and worse.
What can change the nature of a man?
Taylor12string
Posted on 22 June 15 at 09:09
great! now we'll get gh 10 - 20 games and remakes in the next 5 years!
Taylor12string
Posted on 22 June 15 at 09:11
i quit playing guitar hero during the demise of it, and switched to rock band. i must say i like the highway layout of note charts, better.quality of music tracks was much better, too!
Taylor12string
Posted on 22 June 15 at 09:18
i give it 2 years before its demisewave
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.