Game Discussion: Rayman Legends Forum

Achievement Gold Addict Bugged for me

AuthorMessage
Djinn Emrys
396,415 396,415 GamerScore
Djinn Emrys
Posted on 20 March 15 at 17:53
I unlocked the achievement of Diamond Cups but the achievement Gold Addict not unlocking. This shows 99% advanced. Any Solutions? I replay the levels, but the achievement not unlocking. Check my achievements.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 March 15 at 01:19
I thought the same thing happened to me but I found out there are two gold cups per level minus the invaded ones. One is for collecting all the teensies and the other for collecting the required amount of lums. You should see one gold cup in the middle below the teensies and another gold cup floating above the teensies on the level door. Walk past every level door and find the ones that are missing. I also have to say the level there's always a bigger fish needs to be nearly perfect in order to get the lums gold medal. I would check there first.
d3nn1s99999
d3nn1s99999
Posted on 21 March 15 at 22:48
Just to add to that: The Diamond trophies are just for collecting all the Teensies in the levels and it has nothing to do with the Gold trophies.
staR eXistenZ
staR eXistenZ
Posted on 22 March 15 at 00:13
You also need to collect all the pets in order to unlock every Gold Cup. Maybe check if you have all pets unlocked.
Vardulon
Vardulon
Posted on 26 March 15 at 04:45
Just went through this today - thought I had everything, but gold wasn't unlocking. Turns out I'd missed the 600 Lum cup on two different levels.
II Rich Hobo II
Posted on 03 April 15 at 06:26
Check the saving princesses levels for the lum gold cups
Lol
Hampshire Vegan
Posted on 08 April 15 at 22:38
Sounds like you're missing one or two golds, check the princess or 8-bit levels.
Remember, the more people who join TrueAchievements the higher your score will be - provided you're better than them ;-) So spread the word!
LilChicka1017
LilChicka1017
Posted on 03 August 17 at 18:15
well shit i thought i was done lol
HAPPY GAMING
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.