Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Fans React to Halo 5: Guardians' Warzone Game Mode

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 21 June 15 at 21:22
How did YOU feel about the game mode reveal?

Please click here to read the story: Fans React to Halo 5: Guardians' Warzone Game Mode
itz waz me
itz waz me
Posted on 21 June 15 at 21:30, Edited on 21 June 15 at 21:31 by itz waz me
My first thought when i saw the title:

"Fans"
Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
TheSpinalClerk
Posted on 21 June 15 at 21:43
This looks amazing. That must have been one awesome experience. I'd be interested in seeing what Hololens could do with other games outside of Minecraft.
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 21 June 15 at 22:11, Edited on 21 June 15 at 22:12 by FuzzedUpCookie
tbh... it got me allot more interested in getting the game... looks a bit like Titanfall where you have pvp + AI enemies running around :) hope the campaign is allot more interesting with the covenant being in it unlike halo 4 (the covenant still stays my fav enemy species in the halo-verse.. promethian thing sucks imho) and also that there are not many online/online grind cheevos :P
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
iceman00behave
Posted on 21 June 15 at 22:18
While that was an admittedly cool tech demo with the hololens, I fail to see how it has any tangible connection to the multiplayer component when the game ships.
If you really want your voice heard, vote with your wallet.
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 21 June 15 at 22:39
Look cool. Something should have it owned game.
.XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
Angels Kill Too
Posted on 22 June 15 at 00:05
Hololens looks awesome : )
Get Hype, Bring the Noise!
Captain Wilace
Posted on 22 June 15 at 03:28
So is this going to be the next Kinect then?
Death is the outcome of failure
DAN NUFC
DAN NUFC
Posted on 22 June 15 at 07:54
FuzzedUpCookie said:tbh... it got me allot more interested in getting the game... looks a bit like Titanfall where you have pvp + AI enemies running around :) hope the campaign is allot more interesting with the covenant being in it unlike halo 4 (the covenant still stays my fav enemy species in the halo-verse.. promethian thing sucks imho) and also that there are not many online/online grind cheevos :Pthe covenant are in halo 4
Few things in life are black and white, only the important things...
Brave Stig NL
Posted on 22 June 15 at 08:53, Edited on 26 July 15 at 13:10 by Brave Stig NL
AWESOME!! clap
The door to safety is shut. There is no turning back...
Hanx
Hanx
Posted on 22 June 15 at 08:53
It looks like Attrition from Titanfall and I'm okay with that. smile
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 22 June 15 at 10:54
DAN NUFC said:FuzzedUpCookie said:tbh... it got me allot more interested in getting the game... looks a bit like Titanfall where you have pvp + AI enemies running around :) hope the campaign is allot more interesting with the covenant being in it unlike halo 4 (the covenant still stays my fav enemy species in the halo-verse.. promethian thing sucks imho) and also that there are not many online/online grind cheevos :Pthe covenant are in halo 4ow but not as your (main) enemy... 90% of what you encounter is promethian shit :P
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
Ereaser NL
Ereaser NL
Posted on 22 June 15 at 11:37
I'm really looking forward to try Warzone out!
Especially hunting for bosses :)
Zombie810
Zombie810
Posted on 22 June 15 at 12:11
This might just be me, but idk if the title of this article is accurate. Seems more like "Fans reaction to Microsoft Hololens" then the Warzone game mode......
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 22 June 15 at 14:01
Loved Halo 4 can't wait for Halo 5
visheyry
visheyry
Posted on 22 June 15 at 14:44, Edited on 22 June 15 at 14:51 by visheyry
Is that chick Shiva from "The League"???

EDIT: Yup. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janina_Gavankar Read the first few lines.
RLB Hypnotic
RLB Hypnotic
Posted on 22 June 15 at 14:52
When Palmer comes out...long time fans. Well Halo ce released in 2001, Halo 4 2012. I would not consider less than 3 years being the cutoff for "long time fans" of the series.
Ditto51
Ditto51
Posted on 22 June 15 at 14:57
FuzzedUpCookie said:DAN NUFC said:FuzzedUpCookie said:tbh... it got me allot more interested in getting the game... looks a bit like Titanfall where you have pvp + AI enemies running around :) hope the campaign is allot more interesting with the covenant being in it unlike halo 4 (the covenant still stays my fav enemy species in the halo-verse.. promethian thing sucks imho) and also that there are not many online/online grind cheevos :Pthe covenant are in halo 4ow but not as your (main) enemy... 90% of what you encounter is promethian shit :POther than the lack of enemy types, (being limited to only 3) they were actually more fun to fight than the covenant (although that might have been because they get boring after so many games of fighting them. The Prometheans were new and gave a breath of fresh air after they brought the number of different types of covenant down the Halo CE levels again. And overall I felt like they gave them equal footing, in both the campaign and spartan Ops.

Yes Covenant were commanded by the Promethean throughout, but quite a few levels were primarily Covenant: Dawn, Requiem, Forerunner (second pillion and end section) Infinity (Tank section), Reclaimer, Shutdown (2 out of the three sections of it) and Composer.

I count 5 and a half (added the Infinity and Shutdown together) out of the eight missions that were mostly Covenant. Only Midnight was completely Promethean.
PainfulLegacy
PainfulLegacy
Posted on 22 June 15 at 15:31
Looks like crap. And the hololens will just end up being a $250 add-on that is barely used like the kinect.
Twenty Sevens
Twenty Sevens
Posted on 22 June 15 at 16:43
The video should've been titled "fans react to the hololens" as this had absolutely nothing to do with Warzone. I'm still rather skeptical about how the whole PvPvE thing is going to play out.
Try and break our cookie system.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.