• Posted on 14 May 15 at 10:33
    roll
    Dying is half the fun...!
  • GAMERJET XBLGAMERJET XBL239,181
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 10:35
    Fun game, quick completion too. Perfect for LeapFrog 2015. toast
  • ScorchPSOScorchPSO1,058,672
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 11:11
    Just a quick warning, seems like WP Achievements arent syncing right now. I've unlocked 5 across two games and none are showing on Xbox.Com.

Unsure if its just me but looking on Xbox Forums seems some other people are experiencing problems too.
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip3,764,981
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 11:14
    ScorchPSO said:Just a quick warning, seems like WP Achievements arent syncing right now. I've unlocked 5 across two games and none are showing on Xbox.Com.

Unsure if its just me but looking on Xbox Forums seems some other people are experiencing problems too.
    Just had this happen to me again as well.
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 11:19
    NutriWhip said:ScorchPSO said:Just a quick warning, seems like WP Achievements arent syncing right now. I've unlocked 5 across two games and none are showing on Xbox.Com.

Just had this happen to me again as well.
    Annoying thing is, when I reinstall the game it's still showing the achievement as unlocked In-Game so I'm hoping it'll eventually sync when the issues pass or if we're/I'm screwed out of 2 completions.
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip3,764,981
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 11:22
    ScorchPSO said:Annoying thing is, when I reinstall the game it's still showing the achievement as unlocked In-Game so I'm hoping it'll eventually sync when the issues pass or if we're/I'm screwed out of 2 completions.If it's anything like last time in February, then you'll have to reset your phone or play it on a different phone. I bought a used WP really cheap last time so I'll just play it on there when the problem is fixed again.
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 11:24
    NutriWhip said:ScorchPSO said:Annoying thing is, when I reinstall the game it's still showing the achievement as unlocked In-Game so I'm hoping it'll eventually sync when the issues pass or if we're/I'm screwed out of 2 completions.If it's anything like last time in February, then you'll have to reset your phone or play it on a different phone. I bought a used WP really cheap last time so I'll just play it on there when the problem is fixed again.Reset Phone? Jeez... Its kind of ridiculous that were having these kind of issues still and the only way to fix it I to wipe your whole phone..
  • SkelixSkelix1,720,430
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 11:29
    especially when it's a delisted game and you can't reset or re-download game. Had it happen to me a couple of hours ago when I completed Chickens Can't Fly.
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 11:33
    Is there any chance they're automatically sync when the servers come back up (Even leaderboards on WP isn't working so I think its more of a infrastructure issue with the whole of the service on WP rather than just Achievements) or is there a 95% chance we're screwed?
  • ZNMSZNMS480,816
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 11:40
    The price for the game on the Windows Phone platform in Australia is $4.29. I think I will pass.
    #1 in the world for Laser kills in the Halo Reach - Anniversary BTB playlist (Halotracker.com)
  • coipcoip291,967
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 12:23
    This game is great. One of the best Windows 8 /RT and WP games. Ridiculously easy completion too.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82488,476
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 12:44
    yup... I haven't bought a Win8 game for a while. Seems this is the perfect time.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 May 15 at 12:45
    Yeh I had a few achievements on WP not show today. From minesweeper and mahjong. Hope they show up. Kind of got them for leap frog. Dont want to have to start another game just cause these wont show.
    Sooo Keen!!
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,709,378
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 13:28
    Based on comments I'm grateful I still steer clear of WP games.
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,289,657
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 13:28
    Hmm I am 2 achievements short of 30 for today's leapfrog and I won't be home until later tonight. I was going to buy a WP game to get 2 quick achievements, but now I am not so sure. This is not cool.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,634,640
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 13:37
    NutriWhip said:ScorchPSO said:Annoying thing is, when I reinstall the game it's still showing the achievement as unlocked In-Game so I'm hoping it'll eventually sync when the issues pass or if we're/I'm screwed out of 2 completions.If it's anything like last time in February, then you'll have to reset your phone or play it on a different phone. I bought a used WP really cheap last time so I'll just play it on there when the problem is fixed again.That's bullshit I have NEVER had to reset my phone and i do quite alot of WP games. I unlocked an ach on asphalt 8 (wp) for fully upgrading a car but like others when I press re-fresh It just says there is a problem with xbox live. Honestly I swear ever since the xbox1 was released there is a problem with xbox live virtually everyday. I like the fact overkill 3 wp was updated today but still has 9 areas locked so you still cant complete it.
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 13:52
    NO1KEV said:NutriWhip said:ScorchPSO said:Annoying thing is, when I reinstall the game it's still showing the achievement as unlocked In-Game so I'm hoping it'll eventually sync when the issues pass or if we're/I'm screwed out of 2 completions.If it's anything like last time in February, then you'll have to reset your phone or play it on a different phone. I bought a used WP really cheap last time so I'll just play it on there when the problem is fixed again.That's bullshit I have NEVER had to reset my phone and i do quite alot of WP games. I unlocked an ach on asphalt 8 (wp) for fully upgrading a car but like others when I press re-fresh It just says there is a problem with xbox live. Honestly I swear ever since the xbox1 was released there is a problem with xbox live virtually everyday. I like the fact overkill 3 wp was updated today but still has 9 areas locked so you still cant complete it.Time will tell once the Xbox Live service is back up - I'm hoping the achievements will act as if they were unlocked offline and then Sync automatically once the service is restored.

I have to agree with you though, I honestly cant remember the Xbox Service being disrupted as much as it has been the last year or two, it's beyond a joke now.
  • Posted on 14 May 15 at 14:24
    Already done both, also very happy all I have left are super grindy achievements in my current WP library (NBA jam and AC:Pirates) ill continue to slowly plunk away at em
    Your achievements are belong to us!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.