Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Sale Roundup: March 31st, 2015

• Posted on 02 April 15 at 11:52Permalink
    Bf 4 premium was recently on sale . I am sick of this trend where they only put a portion of the dlc on sale not all of it ex dragon age 2
  • matdanmatdan701,004
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 12:07Permalink
    matdan12 said:Is EA allergic to putting the premium for BF4 on sale? All these garbage shortcut bundles that prop up every week and no sign of the premium pass or DLC.

So in terms of best for enjoyment:
    LEGO LotR , LEGO HP 5-7 or PvZ GW. Which is the better?
    I'm certain I bought BF4 premium on sale for £19.99. 50% off I believe. Hopefully they'll put it on sale again soon, for those who missed it.

Can anyone comment on how often the DLC for Dragon Age II goes on sale? Am I better off just picking it up now, before starting the game, or will they likely be on sale again?
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 12:12Permalink
    Typh0n90 said:matdan12 said:Is EA allergic to putting the premium for BF4 on sale? All these garbage shortcut bundles that prop up every week and no sign of the premium pass or DLC.

So in terms of best for enjoyment:
    LEGO LotR , LEGO HP 5-7 or PvZ GW. Which is the better?
    I'm certain I bought BF4 premium on sale for £19.99. 50% off I believe. Hopefully they'll put it on sale again soon, for those who missed it.

Can anyone comment on how often the DLC for Dragon Age II goes on sale? Am I better off just picking it up now, before starting the game, or will they likely be on sale again?
    Some weeks ago others Dragon Age DLCs are put in sale, but is not often, like GTA or NBA sales are.
    Working in Crysis 3 walkthrough.
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 12:28Permalink
    I wish the DLC for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit would go on sale
    http://tinyurl.com/nsxg6rm <== EASY WAY TO MAKE $5 XBOX LIVE BY USING BING
  • eayragteayragt180,089
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 12:44Permalink
    It's Diablo III Reaper of Souls XBox 360 version that's on sale, not the regular version.

You made me panic that I bought the wrong version last night!
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,183,339
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 12:51Permalink
    Some goodies ;)
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • JanenzkiJanenzki533,386
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 12:57Permalink
    Anyone recommends for buying that Bioshock Infinite season pass? Looks tempting but I am not so sure of it...
    "The birth of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame"
  • Groudon199Groudon199511,868
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 13:38Permalink
    Only LEGO game I don't have that I want is Marvel on XB1, so I got that.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf427,844
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:11Permalink
    lego marvel is a great game, with some tough air races that you have to beat to get 100%.

but these are easily rentable, since they have no replay value unless your under the age of 10.

check if your library has it before buying, my library has pretty much every xbox one game. cost me 12 bucks a year.
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:12Permalink
    Janenzki said:Anyone recommends for buying that Bioshock Infinite season pass? Looks tempting but I am not so sure of it...If you enjoyed Bioshock Infinite, definitely take the deal.

Burial at Sea is a really, really good addition to the story, and the gameplay's just as solid as the core game.

Clash in The Clouds is fun, but the achievements are sorta difficult.
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:20Permalink
    I've recently finished the main campaign of Kingdoms of Amalur so the DLC going on sale now is great timing.
    I'm also tempted to get the Bioshock Infinite season pass and maybe the Lego Movie videogame (Xbox 360).
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:22Permalink
    Janenzki said:Anyone recommends for buying that Bioshock Infinite season pass? Looks tempting but I am not so sure of it...Get it!
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,321,170
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:28Permalink
    DLC turned me off of the lego games. They've never been the type of franchise where it's justified.
    Goal: 500,000gs with 500 total games, 100% including all DLC. Deadline: 1-1-16.
  • capicawlcapicawl554,099
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:38Permalink
    Please, please someone bring back the US and UK deal roundup section. wave
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:38Permalink
    I am still sitting on LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 and LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars in my LEGO backlog, so I won't be purchasing anything this time around.

But PNH, you don't have any LEGO games for your One, and LEGO Marvel is only $5

No, stop it voices in my head! I won't add to my backlog!

But think of how nice it will be to be watching Netflix and then go to LEGO games without finding a new controller and changing inputs.

Well that is nice I guess...

You've never played a Marvel LEGO game yet, you've played Harry Potter and Star Wars before.

FINE!

Purchases LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for the One
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:40Permalink
    Going to have to get that Bioshock Season pass. Pretty silly that they discounted the episodes to $10 a piece. But the season pass is at $13, for all the dlc.
  • pg88pg8866,198
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:41Permalink
    *You all like Lego games, right?*

Nope, I am older than 10.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.