Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Dead Space Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 29 June 10 at 16:53
    Please use this thread to discuss the Dead Space walkthrough
  • Se4nzZ WoRLdSe4nzZ WoRLd330,504
    Posted on 29 June 10 at 19:00
    Hey, my name is Sean and I am working on the Dead Space walkthrough. I am working pretty hard on it, and it will be out as soon as possible. I am trying to make a quality product, so it takes time. Don't expect me to get it out immediately because I do have a job and everything. Just know that I am working on it, and I will have it out fairly soon, so be patient.

Cheers,
    Sean
  • Posted on 15 August 10 at 22:25
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Dead Space Walkthrough
  • Kung Fu RikiKung Fu Riki209,545
    Posted on 16 August 10 at 18:24
    Congrats on getting published!

I'm going to go purchase this game now and try the walkthrough.
    *** Message me before voting negatively. I'm always willing to improve my solutions. ***
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 December 12 at 09:39
    been a while since I played this game. Regarding the walkthrough I have two questions.

1. Why do we have to do two walkthroughs? Seems to me like you can load a save, upgrade a weapon and get the kills-achievements. Do we have to unlock a higher difficulty by playing on a lower difficulty first?

2. I vaguely remember something about starting a higher difficulty walkthrough after finishing the game. I believe your equipment carries over?
  • AlonsoFiveAlonsoFive396,394
    Posted on 23 April 15 at 20:15
    All the videos are the same. They are all "Log Walkthrough 09-12"

Is this the same for others viewing this walkthrough?
    Sleep is so overrated.
  • AlonsoFiveAlonsoFive396,394
    Posted on 23 April 15 at 20:27
    Never mind just seems to be a general bug with the whole site in general just happened on another page as well, but is fixed by just refreshing the page, weird.
    Sleep is so overrated.
  • HandydarknessHandydarkness1,106,564
    Posted on 27 March 16 at 04:45
    Wonder why this doesn't include the glitch for infinite ammo?
    Use coupon code "Handydarkness" for 2.5% off your order at www.solarisjapan.com
  • JdobemJdobem744,336
    Posted on 09 April 16 at 23:10
    i couldn get the +5 nodes cheat to work.

found out on another site that it's actually:

Y, X, Y, X(2), Y, X(2), Y, X(2), Y
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 April 16 at 11:43
    Handydarkness said:Wonder why this doesn't include the glitch for infinite ammo?It's not necessary since I've included the duplication glitch at the start of Chapter 2 where you'll fully max out all your weapons and rig. Plus, I can't find a decent video for it.

Jdobem said:i couldn get the +5 nodes cheat to work.

found out on another site that it's actually:

Y, X, Y, X(2), Y, X(2), Y, X(2), Y
    Fixed, thanks toast
    I used to write Walkthroughs like you, then I took an arrow to the knee
  • Mr FiddlerMr Fiddler441,115
    Posted on 05 May 16 at 05:17
    After doing the Peng trophy trick my whole game was screwed up by a door that wouldn't unlock - the one into the control room. I think this has totally f*cked up my play through as I was only using one save! angry

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64688...

I wish I'd not actually saved the game after doing this and just reloaded! cry
  • Mr FiddlerMr Fiddler441,115
    Posted on 07 May 16 at 16:39
    Regarding the log videos, you are missing their last one (for chapters 9-12):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd7RIk1-qUs

Would it also be possible to embed the videos instead of just having the URLs? Would be nice to be able to watch them without leaving the page.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 May 16 at 17:52
    Mr Fiddler said:Regarding the log videos, you are missing their last one (for chapters 9-12):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd7RIk1-qUs

Would it also be possible to embed the videos instead of just having the URLs? Would be nice to be able to watch them without leaving the page.
    Fixed. I've added the final video, embedded all of them, and added a warning before doing the Peng dupe glitch.

This WT still needs major work IMO, I only stepped in last year because it was literally just a list of achievements. All the chapters need beefing up with level specific help.
    So I guess I'll have to become number one in Aerial now, sounds like king of the mermaids o_0
  • VegaDark541VegaDark541312,277
    Posted on 15 January 17 at 02:03
    "In addition to the above codes, it is possible to use the duplication glitch and max out your rig and weapons at the beginning of chapter 2. More info on that when it is possible."

You then proceed to not mention anything about duplication in chapter 2. The first mention of duplicating anything is in the section for chapter 11.
  • Pedle ZelnipPedle Zelnip751,454
    Posted on 23 January 17 at 00:53, Edited on 23 January 17 at 00:56 by Pedle Zelnip
    Page 2 has a broken image, and page 4 has a couple
  • Posted on 14 May 18 at 01:47, Edited on 02 February 19 at 17:49 by Mia Archibald
    I'm currently improving this walkthrough, e.g. fixing broken images, including more hints and tips tailored towards people who have never played a Dead Space game before and most importantly adding in-depth guides for every chapter.

UPDATE (2nd of February):
    Pages are being reviewed.
    Math is the only place where you can buy 60 watermelons and no one questions you.
  • Posted on 14 July 19 at 03:37
    Hello.. Is this walkthrough 100% Complete now?

Thanks! smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 July 19 at 10:57
    Yeah it is
  • Posted on 15 July 19 at 03:05
    ^^^ Thanks! smile
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten1,734,543
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 22:11, Edited on 23 October 19 at 22:18 by Yinga Garten
    Rewrite of the walkthrough is great, but two achievements are either missing or subject to that bug where the link needs to be reconstructed. The achievements in question are 'Maxed Out' and 'Tool Time'.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.