Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Summary for the Holidays [UPDATE]

• Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,729,161
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 00:56
    DEVILS UMBRA said:
    16 bucks for a phone game shock
    Technically, it's simply a DS port, so it's not a terrible price, though I'll be waiting.

As for the two delisted brawlers, I perfected them both a while back. Great games. Easy, too.
  • Posted on 02 January 14 at 00:57
    Hmmmm....a $15 DLC pack with no achievements AND a cryptic one line description? Count me in! warning
  • CONKER1182CONKER1182545,268
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 01:06
    Crap I hope the guys at Game Sack have downloaded The Simpsons Arcade and X-MEN arcade because I wanted to see them review these two games. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrGameSack
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator267,705
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 01:20
    I'd so get Temple Run 2 right now but my WP8 is out of memory :/
    won't let me download stuff even tho I deleted some unwanted games/apps gahh
  • V1p3rs biteV1p3rs bite340,554
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 01:44
    Philmnator said:
    I'm trying to complete a few Wp8 games to free up space myself...I have maybe 10 cds on the phone, the rest of the memory is all games. I'm almost completely out of space, but once the GTASC starts, I should be 100% a few games out the gate to get them off the phone haha :)

If you connect the phone to your computer, you can always transfer pics and music if you haven't already...frees up a little bit of space
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo262,498
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 01:54, Edited on 02 January 14 at 01:55 by MugenKairo
    Ah good, nothing for me. Quite a few sales has me cutting back for a while on gaming.
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • Posted on 02 January 14 at 02:08
    JamP0und32 said:
    Apparently Deadpool has gone from all digital platforms as well ( xbl, psn + steam ).
    Submitted it as a news story yesterday but I guess nobody cared laugh
  • wbswbs950,403
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 04:02
    Damn never got MLB Stickball is there any other way to get this game maybe a code to download it?
  • Posted on 02 January 14 at 04:28
    DragonessHera said:
    All the Spider-Man games and X-Men: Destiny are de-listed.

Amazing Spider-Man is still there because it's based off the movie.

Edit: Even the X-Men movie games aren't showing for me which is weird since they're based off the movies and not the comics.
    There was an article during the countdown sale detailing the delisting of these games, and the sale itself said it was a last chance sale. Fortunately, most of these games are physical disk games, so delisting is less of a big deal. In our all-digital future, this is gonna really suck. I've already had Walmart Music go into my computer and 'Gimp' my downloaded copy of a music track they lost the licence to. Its only a matter of time before line page 34, paragraph 8 line 2367 of the TOS (which I know you all read in its entirety every time it gets an update) gets a two word edit, and the same comes to the consoles cry
    Your financial solution
  • Posted on 02 January 14 at 05:06
    ha!! just completed the simpsons arcade today!! XD and x-men arcade was completed a while ago =P. I'll be waiting the upgrade for Skullgirls Encore aswell
  • matdanmatdan796,789
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 05:42
    Strange cannot find any gameplay of Cold Alley no idea what it is.
  • Chris8875Chris8875629,790
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 06:27
    Temple Run 2, Rabbids, Mahjong and Solitaire are all great. Solitaire will be a long grind to 100%, and it does kill the battery, but both it and Mahjong are well done.

Not downloading Minesweeper - have never liked the game.
  • Posted on 02 January 14 at 08:58
    Better than nothing!
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 02 January 14 at 10:05
    Nice to know !
  • RickyGBirdRickyGBird342,874
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 10:05
    Philmnator said:
    Check Settings>Storage>Details and see what you can delete from temp files. The OS has a habit of collecting a lot of junk.
    Previously on Alan Wake...
  • pezza888pezza888143,403
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 11:17
    The old minesweeper (wp) has been removed from the store now that microsoft minesweeper has come out. I submitted this as news but they didn't even mention it here!
  • Posted on 02 January 14 at 13:42
    Holy Moley! I want to know who in their right mind will pay 15.99 for a WP game...
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye190,648
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 14:33
    Glad I already got Simpsons and x-men, now just need to find the time to play them
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x284,876
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 15:57, Edited on 02 January 14 at 15:57 by x RepoUK x
    Temple Run has glitches potentially requiring a reinstall.
    Mahjong has 2 glitchy achievements.
    Bingo is buggy as hell, but at least it's only a soft release.

Nice to see great quality control at work roll
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite3,314,854
    Posted on 02 January 14 at 18:13
    Temple Run 2 doesn't seem to be able to be downloaded on Nokia Lumia 520. Just an FYI.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.