Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

RIDE Reveals Its Supersport Category

• KenzibitKenzibit1,363,512
    Posted on 03 April 15 at 06:15
    Wow....I love bikes and can't wait enough for this game.
    Research and Games :)
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,158,545
    Posted on 03 April 15 at 06:23
    RIDE Reveals It's Supersport Category

Seriously, guys? Is Ergo asleep right now or something?

*its
    I saw a girl crying while buying tampons. Must be going through a rough period in her life.
  • Posted on 03 April 15 at 06:36
    XI AlphaMale IX said:RIDE Reveals It's Supersport Category

*its
    Thanks for the catch Alpha.
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,747,946
    Posted on 03 April 15 at 10:03, Edited on 03 April 15 at 10:05 by LifeExpectancy
    Yeah let's try to at least keep the TITLES (and straplines) grammatically correct, shall we? :D

On topic, I need to avoid these articles as theyre just going to make me want to go replace my just-sold bike.
    Goal: 500,000gs with 500 total games, 100% including all DLC. Deadline: 1-1-16.
  • Posted on 03 April 15 at 14:05
    Just seen this game in the window of a cex shop for ps4, Anyway I like the wrc games they make so this may be worth a shot.
    Play for achievements. Play for fun. You`re Looking at my gamer pic thinking "huh" i bet that guy is Irish, Well i can reveal, you ain`t wrong
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,158,545
    Posted on 03 April 15 at 14:42
    True XenoBlade said:XI AlphaMale IX said:RIDE Reveals It's Supersport Category

*its
    Oh shit, I didn't notice this was your article. My bad, Xeno. You da man.
    I saw a girl crying while buying tampons. Must be going through a rough period in her life.
  • DonutDonut1,085,692
    Posted on 04 April 15 at 01:02
    LifeExpectancy said:On topic, I need to avoid these articles as theyre just going to make me want to go replace my just-sold bike.Get another one you know you want to, I crashed my Ninja a few weeks ago and can't afford to repair it at the moment. This game will give me something bike related to do in the meantime lol.
  • Posted on 04 April 15 at 01:21
    XI AlphaMale IX said:True XenoBlade said:XI AlphaMale IX said:RIDE Reveals It's Supersport Category

*its
    Oh shit, I didn't notice this was your article. My bad, Xeno. You da man.
    laugh It's ok, it was a small mistake. Something I need to be more weary of in the future now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads