Game Info Submission: Call of Juarez: The Cartel Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

Call of Juarez: The Cartel - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Call of Juarez: The Cartel

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 25 March 14 at 13:23
RayvenMorrigana has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Call of Juarez: The Cartel:

RayvenMorrigana said:
Call of Juarez: The CartelBad guyThe Bad guy achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 23 pointsKill at least 40 enemies during Gang Bang mission.

Can be earned in co-op, but only unlocks for the person who gets the kills. (Cooperative -)

AmazingSpider97
Posted on 25 May 14 at 16:58
Alamo is story related :) there are more then 10 team entrys :)
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 26 May 14 at 18:25
Is it possible to miss though? Say you did it in co-op and you were never included in the team entry it would theoretically be possible to miss it would it not? I know some Team entries require all 3 people but most are done with just two aren't they?
I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
The Fury I84I
The Fury I84I
Posted on 30 July 14 at 04:39
Hi RayvenMorrigana, thanks for your submission. We have decided not to add the Cooperative- flag to this achievement since both players can unlock the achievement if they meet the requirements.

As for Alamo! in Call of Juarez: The Cartel, this is not Main Storyline. You are not obliged to do 10 team entries and you could also play coop with only 2 instead of 3 players.
It's also not Missable because you could easily load any chapter and replay checkpoints to get the achievement.

Thanks all for sending in those flags toast
Information Posted on 10 September 14 at 22:59
This post was archived by Large Coffee
RayvenMorrigana
RayvenMorrigana
Posted on 02 November 14 at 21:24
both players can unlock the achievement if they meet the requirements.I submitted that ages ago (before I properly understood the flags), it should be co op + but it's flagged as single player only.
I said hey listen to me, stay sane inside insanity <3
Information Posted on 08 February 15 at 23:45
JamP0und32 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Call of Juarez: The Cartel:

JamP0und32 said:
Call of Juarez: The CartelFBI! Don’t move!The FBI! Don’t move! achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 50 pointsComplete the game playing as Kim Evans.

Add missable and main story.

Call of Juarez: The CartelDEA, keep your hands up!The DEA, keep your hands up! achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 49 pointsComplete the game playing as Eddie Guerra.

Add missable and main story.

Call of Juarez: The CartelLevel 21The Level 21 achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 74 pointsUnlock all weapons in the campaign mode.

Add missable, you can't chapter select to level up.

Information Posted on 10 February 15 at 00:12
JamP0und32 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Call of Juarez: The Cartel:

JamP0und32 said:
Call of Juarez: The CartelSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 21 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Add collectable.

Chad and Jessie
Posted on 22 June 15 at 23:57
Hey JamP0und32,

Thanks so much for the submission. We've applied the flags as suggested. Thanks again toast
Information Posted on 23 June 15 at 02:46
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Information Posted on 21 December 17 at 20:42
LuckyConquerer2 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Call of Juarez: The Cartel Achievements:

LuckyConquerer2 said:
Call of Juarez: The CartelArmorerThe Armorer achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 18 pointsUnlock at least 10 new weapons in the campaign mode.

Remove collectable and add level. The weapons are based on xp earned - you earn a gun when you level up. The way to level is collecting collectables and completing levels also gives you guns.

Call of Juarez: The CartelLevel 21The Level 21 achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 74 pointsUnlock all weapons in the campaign mode.

Same as above.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 21 January 18 at 23:21
Thanks for the submission, LuckyConquerer2. After our messages the team decided to add the Level flag to both achievements but to keep the Collectable flag on the "Level 21" achievement.
I'm the GI Ass Man
Information Posted on 22 January 18 at 01:45
This post was archived by LAS7 WeemaN
Information Posted on 21 February 18 at 14:23
LuckyConquerer2 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Call of Juarez: The Cartel Achievements:

LuckyConquerer2 said:
Call of Juarez: The CartelBerserkerThe Berserker achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 22 pointsKill at least 3 enemies in a row while being severely wounded.

Time sensitive.

Once you heal, all progress is lost.

Call of Juarez: The CartelNone of their businessThe None of their business achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 12 pointsSuccessfully finish two Secret Agendas.

Collectable

Call of Juarez: The CartelBad guyThe Bad guy achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 23 pointsKill at least 40 enemies during Gang Bang mission.

Cumaltive

Call of Juarez: The CartelClean shotThe Clean shot achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 109 pointsComplete the campaign mode without killing any civilian.

Remove missable. Comments on the solution say chapter select works.

Call of Juarez: The CartelHigh NoonThe High Noon achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 32 pointsKill at least 3 enemies between 12.00-12.05 local time.

Cumulative. I have 2/3, and that progress pops up as I played. Didn't get a third one due to cutscenes, but given how the game tracks achievements and the pop up progress they show, it is clearly being tracked like the others

Call of Juarez: The CartelSloMoThe SloMo achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 26 pointsKill at least 4 enemies during a single Concentration Mode.

Time sensitive. Once the mode ends, all progress is lost.

Call of Juarez: The CartelAlamo!The Alamo! achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 13 pointsEnter 10 rooms using Team Entry.

Main storyline. You can't progress otherwise.

Call of Juarez: The CartelDirty copThe Dirty cop achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 18 pointsSuccessfully pick up 15 secret items.

Collectable. Remove cumulative.

Call of Juarez: The CartelMagpieThe Magpie achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 17 pointsCollect at least 75% of secret items on any level, without being caught.

Collectable

Information Posted on 21 February 18 at 19:37

LuckyConquerer2 said:
Call of Juarez: The CartelArmorerThe Armorer achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 18 pointsUnlock at least 10 new weapons in the campaign mode.

My previous submission looks to be an error.

It should have collectable and also missable, like level 21.

You are only awarded 8 guns through the main storyline. The rest need to be collected to level up, either agendas or secret items.

Checked on an alt. Hope that makes sense.

LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 27 February 18 at 12:02
High Noon is not cumulative, so I withdraw that one. My progress was reset.
This post may be sarcastic.
x D00G x
x D00G x
Posted on 12 March 18 at 15:28
Hi LuckyConquerer2, thanks for the submission. We have made most of the changes you suggested. We didn't change
- as this needs to be completed during one mission. We also didn't add date/time to
Call of Juarez: The CartelBerserkerThe Berserker achievement in Call of Juarez: The Cartel worth 22 pointsKill at least 3 enemies in a row while being severely wounded.
as the achievement does not mention date/time.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 12 March 18 at 16:10
The reason I suggested cumulative for Bad Guy is that kills count over all three playthroughs, so it doesn't need to be on the same playthrough but the same level.

Berserker: With time/date: I went with the flag description:
These achievements require you to play the game or perform actions at certain times, within a time limit, or on specific dates.
This flag warns players that an achievement can only be earned on specific occasions, at certain times, playing a number of days in a row, or within a clearly defined time limit.
Being severely wounded is a time limit, imo, and all progress is lost if you fail to kill three in that short period.

SloMo has not been flagged or commented on.

Does that change your decision?
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 12 March 18 at 16:36
I'll rediscuss "Bad Guy" with the team given the new information, as for the Time/Date flags, unless it's a turn based game we're typically looking for a clearly-stated time limit, not a general "short period of time". Within 10 seconds, perfect. Whilst being severely wounded, not clear enough. That applies to both Berserker and SloMo.
Game Info Assistant Manager
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 12 March 18 at 16:41
Thanks for the clarification. I disagree with it due to the state of severely wounded being a time period but I understand the application.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.