The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: October 7th, 2014

• Posted on 07 October 14 at 22:54
    wish i could have finished off the those discontiuned achievements on MK VS DC. Gonna pick up blackgate and might get Mortal Kombat Arcade
    Estranged
  • AnavrynAnavryn658,450
    Posted on 07 October 14 at 23:09
    Bah, got everything I want already. Nothing for me this week. :/
  • iM JacKiM JacK51,891
    Posted on 07 October 14 at 23:17
    • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) - 50% offThis price is good, could be interesting.
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • Free RiegnFree Riegn663,678
    Posted on 07 October 14 at 23:34
    Just picked up Black Gate and Lego Batman 2. Couldn't pass it up for a fiver each.
    Yeah Buddy!!!
  • Posted on 07 October 14 at 23:36
    What's the price showing for America Lego marvel Xbox one?
  • pezza888pezza888165,207
    Posted on 07 October 14 at 23:48
    Why is the dark souls 1 dlc not on sale?! I have waited nearly 18 months for it! angry
  • NYImpact414NYImpact414111,622
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 00:15
    Thinking about getting The Witcher and Lego Batman 2. Just how good is the Witcher, and how does Batman compare to the other Lego games?
  • Posted on 08 October 14 at 00:28, Edited on 08 October 14 at 00:31 by Defiant Atheist
    I love the witcher games. I wish Dark souls DLC was on sale. Definitely going to pick up some Batman and MK.
  • Posted on 08 October 14 at 01:12
    Black gate and Red Johnson for me. Never heard of Red Johnson before today, looks interesting.
  • Zer0eZer0e632,985
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 01:22
    ChristImpact414 said:Thinking about getting The Witcher and Lego Batman 2. Just how good is the WitcherEasily in my Top 5 games for the 360. Seriously. When you play the game (and if going for achievements), you can replay the game and pick the complete opposite choices. Give you an entire new gameplay and perspective. If you like this sort of genre of gaming, then you should love Witcher.
    I'm gonna ninja you!!
  • NYImpact414NYImpact414111,622
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 01:27
    xZer0ex said:ChristImpact414 said:Thinking about getting The Witcher and Lego Batman 2. Just how good is the WitcherEasily in my Top 5 games for the 360. Seriously. When you play the game (and if going for achievements), you can replay the game and pick the complete opposite choices. Give you an entire new gameplay and perspective. If you like this sort of genre of gaming, then you should love Witcher.Thanks, man. I think I will pick it up. I made the mistake of buying Risen a few weeks ago, so just trying not to waste more money lol
  • Posted on 08 October 14 at 01:42
    MGSV: Ground Zeroes is worth the pick up at $10. It's not a demo but IMO it shouldn't have been a full release either; it's somewhere in the middle. It's worth it at this price point, only OG expert Metal Gear fans will beat it in 4 hours. It took me about a week to complete, 14-16 hours.
  • RedOctane77RedOctane77284,737
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 02:18
    I was really hoping that the Dark Souls DLC would be on sale. Oh well, I'll probably buy it anyway.
  • Kaz AdamaKaz Adama1,186,188
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 02:36
    Th3 Tater said:MK vs Injustice...will get season pass with both...would anyone recommend one over the other? I'm not really a MK fan, but Freddy Krueger...Be warned, the Injustice season pass is very limited. It only includes 4 of the 6 DLC characters, a small number of alt costumes, and some of the STAR labs extra missions. However, the Injustice Ultimate Edition (retail) includes all characters, tons of alt costumes, and all extra STAR labs missions on the disc.

MK is an excellent game and the season pass has all the DLC characters included.

The more you know...
  • BlinkFandangoIIBlinkFandangoII1,697,559
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 03:11
    The price is updated for the Lego games (I assume both since I only checked Lego Marvel). Just bought Lego Marvel for US$23.99
    Blink, and you'll miss me...
  • Posted on 08 October 14 at 03:31
    can someone who has played red johnson talk about the game, is a it a compotent point and click games those games are so few and far between
    budah
  • capicawlcapicawl726,493
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 03:44
    ChewieOnIce said:capicawl said:I'm waiting patiently for forza horizon rally pack and ghost recon future soldier dlc to go on sale.The Season Pass for Horizon, which includes the Rally Expansion, recently got a big price drop so, although it's not as cheap as the Rally Expansion on its own, it's a lot better value as it includes that and a bunch of cars (some of which will help for other achievements).

EDIT: Actually, in America, the Season Pass is now the same price as the Rally Expansion on its own.
    Wasn't the season pass on sale a few months back? I remember downloading it and being mad because the rally pack was $20. If so, my complaint is void. lol
  • boldfoxrdboldfoxrd440,614
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 03:44
    3.99 for blackgate batman. Hell yeah
    rdenton85 that is my ps3 id
  • AlwindbAlwindb2,372,983
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 05:25
    If i see the TA achievement list of Mortal Kombat i notice that by after all the MP achievements there is a logo that says extra content requires
    Hmm what does that mean?

Do you need a online pass too play mortal kombat multiplayer?
    I looked in marketplace but i can't get any info about it
  • boldfoxrdboldfoxrd440,614
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 05:54
    I think MK came with a season pass like the ea sports games do.
    rdenton85 that is my ps3 id
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.