Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Ubisoft's Earnings Call Announcements

• punkyliarpunkyliar263,356
  • Posted on 14 May 15 at 15:18
    Good to read that AC Syndicate will be singleplayer only, hope that gives them enough extra time to make a great singleplayer experience again!
  • Posted on 14 May 15 at 15:27
    Kennyannydenny said:Good to read that AC Syndicate will be singleplayer only, hope that gives them enough extra time to make a great singleplayer experience again!I agree with you on that smile
    Gaming 4 Life
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,802,547
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 15:32
    Mystery triple A title? Surely splinter cell? Everything else sounds good to me. Delay for division to listen to the alpha and beta testers, I don't mind a delay, looking forward to that title.
    Happy Gaming
  • Posted on 14 May 15 at 15:41
    I hope that mystery title is a Rayman game smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 May 15 at 15:54
    Let's be honest here, the reason most of you folks hate AC multiplayer is because of the achievements.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • kiasanokiasano1,126,786
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 16:03
    AC: Syndicate being SP only is definitely a step in the right direction, let's hope they deliver a more polished game this time.
  • scotwolf2scotwolf22,009,082
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 16:35
    Looking forward to The Division and would rather wait and get a polished game that hopefully has less bugs etc.

Re the mystery game....
    I would love it to be a new Brothers In Arms...
    the guys story has been left unfinished and I was looking forward to the regiments fight through Belgium and onto Germany.
    What the regiment had to do during that time was heroic and conditions horrendous and needs to be told and would be fitting end to the story
  • Posted on 14 May 15 at 16:35
    CounterInsurgnt said:Let's be honest here, the reason most of you folks hate AC multiplayer is because of the achievements.The achievements do suck, but I never enjoyed the multiplayer. I tried to, but I just couldn't do it. I find that most PvP experiences aren't very fun for me due to the human nature to exploit it to the fullest. For example, I remember instead of everyone playing the game the way it was supposed to be played (stealth), everyone was just sprinting around shooting each other with the little wrist guns. Totally ruined it for me.
    LTspeirs
  • TyphonTyphon513,988
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 16:37
    To all those that thought developers would continue to pump out AAA games for last gen because there is "money to be made" - evidently there isn't all that much money to be made and it will continue to dwindle.

As far as I'm concerned this is great news! smile
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,494,976
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 17:16
    I will miss the MP in Assassin's Creed. Not so much the PvP modes, but the PvE modes (Wolfpack and the co-op stuff in AC Unity) was always quite fun to play with family and friends.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 May 15 at 17:20
    xPut Name Herex said:I will miss the MP in Assassin's Creed. Not so much the PvP modes, but the PvE modes (Wolfpack and the co-op stuff in AC Unity) was always quite fun to play with family and friends.Agreed. But my favorite was standing in a circle of ai blended and making xp and watching human players killing the wrong target.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • PrisPris2,112,265
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 17:46
    I do hope the mystery title is Splinter Cell. I'm disappointed by The Division being put back but at least Rainbow is still on track :)
  • JamPound32JamPound321,391,535
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 18:51
    CounterInsurgnt said:Let's be honest here, the reason most of you folks hate AC multiplayer is because of the achievements.Agree completely, it is fun to play but multiplayer achievements will always sully the opinion of the game mode as a whole.
  • USMC 90 95USMC 90 95706,461
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 18:58
    CounterInsurgnt said:Let's be honest here, the reason most of you folks hate AC multiplayer is because of the achievements.I like Assassin's creed multiplayer and I guess I'm in the minority on this site because I love mp and mp achievements.
  • Posted on 14 May 15 at 19:10
    I can only dream that the mystery title is Beyond Good & Evil 2. Now that would certainly make me a very happy man clap Or at the least a Prince of Persia game smile
  • Posted on 14 May 15 at 19:16
    should make a better single player experience then since they'll have more time for fine detail ^_^
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye207,103
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 19:25
    xLil SheWolfx said:Kennyannydenny said:Good to read that AC Syndicate will be singleplayer only, hope that gives them enough extra time to make a great singleplayer experience again!I agree with you on that smileThank you, wolf pack was fun for a bit but I dont really have anyone that I play with to make any other part fun, although stun boosting was boring as crap in brotherhood/revelations at least the max level needed for reaching achievements were not insane...seriously...wink but will be looking forward to this since AC has always been a great SP experience..they tried it and at least realize that its not really adding anything anymore. especially if they are going to come out with yearly releases.
  • HerrKätzchenHerrKätzchen1,041,755
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 19:33
    Mickelworth said:I can only dream that the mystery title is Beyond Good & Evil 2. Now that would certainly make me a very happy man clap Or at the least a Prince of Persia game smileBG&E2 is more unlike than HL3..
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo323,074
    Posted on 14 May 15 at 20:29
    Kennyannydenny said:Good to read that AC Syndicate will be singleplayer only, hope that gives them enough extra time to make a great singleplayer experience again!I hated the MP in the beginning but by ACIII with Wolfpack mode it wasn't so bad. It was an unnecessary addition but I feel they did do it well. I wonder if they will have co-op mode again like in Unity?
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads