Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

UNO & Friends Receives New Mode in Update

• JuicyjamsJuicyjams984,279
    Posted on 14 January 15 at 15:25
    I cant find the new mode anywhere...
    LitePink = Thread Nazi
  • Posted on 14 January 15 at 16:26
    DeliriousDrew said:Downloaded this an it popped reach lvl 100 achievement for meMe too, gotta suck for the people that grinded this out.
    youtube.com/lilmisscherryuk
  • Posted on 14 January 15 at 17:34
    anyone figure out the logic to having the level achievements pop? I just downloaded the update. had played a long time ago, got to level 2 with no achievements. the update did not pop any achievements for me.
  • The MascalThe Mascal2,249,901
    Posted on 14 January 15 at 17:39
    Lil Miss Cherry said:DeliriousDrew said:Downloaded this an it popped reach lvl 100 achievement for meMe too, gotta suck for the people that grinded this out.warning

I actually had fun grinding it (I keep telling myself that cry)
    Beer.
  • Posted on 14 January 15 at 18:23
    Mr Mascal 77 said:Lil Miss Cherry said:DeliriousDrew said:Downloaded this an it popped reach lvl 100 achievement for meMe too, gotta suck for the people that grinded this out.warning

I actually had fun grinding it (I keep telling myself that cry)
    I don't feel overly bad, the game reset on me a few times screwing me out of several achievements. Plus the amount it crashed on the phone and win 8 was not even funny, what I did do was enjoyable but incredibly frustrating.
    youtube.com/lilmisscherryuk
  • Posted on 14 January 15 at 23:08
    I got to level 74. This game has been doing my absolute head in for months and i was dreading finishing it (wasn't sure I ever would!) now got level 100 so thanks TA Community! :)
  • Posted on 15 January 15 at 02:44
    The new mode doesn't show up for me on Win8 and I deleted and reinstalled the app twice and checked for updates, nothing. Also can't get anything to pop. Any ideas?
  • neeker75neeker751,642,188
    Posted on 15 January 15 at 06:15
    My friend was only Level 2, and this popped the Level 100 achievement for him.
  • FadGadgetFadGadget605,775
    Posted on 15 January 15 at 07:22
    My level 100 popped in the Win8 version, but has not synced to xbox.com. I was at level 81. I reeeally hope it's because xbox.com is having issues right now...
  • Posted on 15 January 15 at 09:54
    FadGadget said:My level 100 popped in the Win8 version, but has not synced to xbox.com. I was at level 81. I reeeally hope it's because xbox.com is having issues right now...Same here, for both Win8 and WP versions. I really need them to sync or I've lost my 418--day streak, too angry
  • qDirtyBryanpqDirtyBryanp1,007,120
    Posted on 15 January 15 at 15:42
    DuhLayy said:The new mode doesn't show up for me on Win8 and I deleted and reinstalled the app twice and checked for updates, nothing. Also can't get anything to pop. Any ideas?^^^ I'm having the same issues
  • KalebKaleb213,129
    Posted on 15 January 15 at 18:06
    SpannerPoint2XB said:FadGadget said:My level 100 popped in the Win8 version, but has not synced to xbox.com. I was at level 81. I reeeally hope it's because xbox.com is having issues right now...Same here, for both Win8 and WP versions. I really need them to sync or I've lost my 418--day streak, too angryIf its happenin to you like that, and when you check it in the Games app it never updates but says you unlocked it, after a few days it will update and ur win streak will be fixed even if it end, happened to me this week
  • Posted on 15 January 15 at 22:12
    I am at level 75 and did the update, level 100 the only achievement I need and it didn't pop for me. And now tonight I can't load any win 8 games.
  • Gannon94Gannon94511,740
    Posted on 15 January 15 at 22:48, Edited on 15 January 15 at 22:49 by Gannon94
    I got the level 100 achievement on the game because of the update but it unpopped my win 2 in a row so I have 19/20 in game.
    On my phone ach list it says I have 19/20 but I go into the game's achievements and it has 20/20 and I still need win 2 in a row.
    On TA I have 19/20 and I still need level 100.

What the fuck? xD
    Gannon94
  • Posted on 15 January 15 at 23:06
    FunK Kaleb said:SpannerPoint2XB said:FadGadget said:My level 100 popped in the Win8 version, but has not synced to xbox.com. I was at level 81. I reeeally hope it's because xbox.com is having issues right now...Same here, for both Win8 and WP versions. I really need them to sync or I've lost my 418--day streak, too angryIf its happenin to you like that, and when you check it in the Games app it never updates but says you unlocked it, after a few days it will update and ur win streak will be fixed even if it end, happened to me this weekCool smile
  • crashkurscrashkurs722,870
    Posted on 16 January 15 at 10:46
    Welp, when I started up the game, nothing changed in the slightest.
    Still Level 10. No Achievos unlocking..

And there I was hoping...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.