Related game: Just Cause 2

AuthorMessage
Crazywolf16
Crazywolf16
Posted on 05 June 19 at 01:58
Its been like this for months
Joshua Vandyke
Information Posted on 03 July 19 at 23:40
EmagDrolBot has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Just Cause 2 Achievements:

EmagDrolBot said:
Just Cause 2Freeroamer 1The Freeroamer 1 achievement in Just Cause 2 worth 18 pointsReach 100% complete in 15 locations.

I believe this should have the "Collectable" tag. Every location in the game is distinct, with a total of 368 in the game. Completing a location means finding all the pickups within it, as well as destroying all government property.

An argument could possibly be made for "Cumulative" instead or additionally, but I think that the distinctness of the locations makes "Collectible" feel more accurate, especially considering that Globetrotter uses Collectable already.

Just Cause 2Gaining a FootholdThe Gaining a Foothold achievement in Just Cause 2 worth 14 pointsComplete 3 stronghold takeovers

Following the same logic as in Freeroamer 1 and Freeroamer 2, this should have "Collectable". There are 9 unique strongholds in the game to take over. This is done by completing a short side mission in which you assault each stronghold.

Just Cause 2Conqueror of PanauThe Conqueror of Panau achievement in Just Cause 2 worth 42 pointsComplete 9 stronghold takeovers.

Following the same logic as in Freeroamer 1 and Freeroamer 2, this should have "Collectable". There are 9 unique strongholds in the game to take over. This is done by completing a short side mission in which you assault each stronghold.

Just Cause 2Professional HitmanThe Professional Hitman achievement in Just Cause 2 worth 55 pointsAssassinate 25 colonels.

I think this should have the "Collectable" tag. The game has 50 unique colonel NPCs in it. You need to kill 25 of them for this achievement. Similar to the Templar achievement in AC1, except you only need half.

Just Cause 2Up to the Challenge 1The Up to the Challenge 1 achievement in Just Cause 2 worth 26 pointsComplete 10 challenges.

Should have "Time/Date". Challenges consist of races, which are not true races, but are a series of checkpoints. Each checkpoint must be reached within a time limit, or you fail the challenge.

Just Cause 2Up to the Challenge 2The Up to the Challenge 2 achievement in Just Cause 2 worth 74 pointsComplete 50 challenges.

Should have "Time/Date". Challenges consist of races, which are not true races, but are a series of checkpoints. Each checkpoint must be reached within a time limit, or you fail the challenge.

Just Cause 2Freeroamer 2The Freeroamer 2 achievement in Just Cause 2 worth 56 pointsReach 100% complete in 100 locations.

I believe this should have the "Collectable" tag. Every location in the game is distinct, with a total of 368 in the game. Completing a location means finding all the pickups within it, as well as destroying all government property.

An argument could possibly be made for "Cumulative" instead or additionally, but I think that the distinctness of the locations makes "Collectible" feel more accurate, especially considering that Globetrotter uses Collectable already.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 15 July 19 at 08:10
Thanks for the submission EmagDrolBot. We have flagged everything as you suggested.
Information Posted on 15 July 19 at 11:37
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.