The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US Deal Roundup for January 6th, 2014

AuthorMessage
mancide
261,765
mancide
Posted on 07 January 14 at 05:04
The best prices from US retailers

Please click here to read the story: US Deal Roundup for January 6th, 2014
xXHe4vyHitt3rXx
Posted on 07 January 14 at 05:08
This deal calls for "meh"
guamyankee
26,208
guamyankee
Posted on 07 January 14 at 05:09
Super meh
Shiney Cheese
1,025,967
Shiney Cheese
Posted on 07 January 14 at 05:10
Another instance of either I already own it, I don't want it, or it's too expensive. Better luck next week.
MY FAVORITE COLOR IS POTATO!
Ultra Seven
255,310
Ultra Seven
Posted on 07 January 14 at 05:38
I'm not buying Darkstalkers 2 until they turn the servers back on for the Pay It Forward achievement. If they are petty enough to include this achievement when the whole game is single player, then I am petty enough to wait it out. This is only there to help enforce the failed idea of online passes for single player releases, and after THQ croaked it's been excuses and delays. Whatever dudes, I don't run a game publishing company but sometimes these decisions are fairly intentional. Nordic gains respect once they flip the switch. Poor form but thanks for buying the franchise at auction. I enjoyed the first game or else I wouldn't even care. The flashy metalic slipcover trick doesn't work on me. I don't blame Vigil, only the suits who told them they better be good little servants and do as they're told. How'd that work out for you THQ?

There! How was that? Did I capture the whole world revolves around me entitlement slave to imaginary numbers take it too seriously feel? On three...1...2...3....Yay achievements!! headspin
PhxSuns1Fan
543,403
PhxSuns1Fan
Posted on 07 January 14 at 05:40
$7 bucks, I wish I can use my currency on the Microsoft store
My life doesn't evolve around Xbox, or atleast I keep telling myself that :)
blueriversbeast
Posted on 07 January 14 at 06:02
Does Kmart not do these deals anymore? I was just thinking/remembering the other day when they had some good ones.
DragonessHera
180,496
DragonessHera
Posted on 07 January 14 at 06:24
Ultra Seven said:
I'm not buying Darkstalkers 2 until they turn the servers back on for the Pay It Forward achievement. If they are petty enough to include this achievement when the whole game is single player, then I am petty enough to wait it out. This is only there to help enforce the failed idea of online passes for single player releases, and after THQ croaked it's been excuses and delays. Whatever dudes, I don't run a game publishing company but sometimes these decisions are fairly intentional. Nordic gains respect once they flip the switch. Poor form but thanks for buying the franchise at auction. I enjoyed the first game or else I wouldn't even care. The flashy metalic slipcover trick doesn't work on me. I don't blame Vigil, only the suits who told them they better be good little servants and do as they're told. How'd that work out for you THQ?

There! How was that? Did I capture the whole world revolves around me entitlement slave to imaginary numbers take it too seriously feel? On three...1...2...3....Yay achievements!! headspin
It has nothing to do with THQ or Nordic, it's Microsoft's fault. This achievement is obtainable on PC and the Trophy is obtainable for the PS3. If you read the messages, they're having problems working with Microsoft's coding. When the other platforms the game is out on work perfectly, the problem lies with the company that runs the one that it doesn't: Microsoft.
Chizzy
565,487
Chizzy
Posted on 07 January 14 at 08:25
Had to cop The Price is Right! Seems like easy TA score for the GTASC
Philmnator
216,726
Philmnator
Posted on 07 January 14 at 08:29
oh that reminds me...I got the Rise of the Guardians game for like $3 on a sale over the holidays lol should install that sometime

but def saving my money right now. will need to save up for when games start to actually release again haha...oh great
The Monk BAD IT
Posted on 07 January 14 at 08:55
Nothing for me now :/ Save money for next deal
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
Boozor
253,350
Boozor
Posted on 07 January 14 at 09:18
King Chizzy said:
Had to cop The Price is Right! Seems like easy TA score for the GTASC
You'd be surprised. Kinect achievements, ridiculous multiplayer achievements and 2 Plinko achievements (in particular) that are so luck-based that it's not even fair. An easy 7-800 gamerscore. Completionist? Think twice.
MissJaded
487,628
MissJaded
Posted on 07 January 14 at 11:35
Amazon had bad deals .. overpriced much.
xoxo!*
iAMxYUNGxGxBABY
Posted on 07 January 14 at 14:14
Didn't see assassin creed IV limited edition. :( I wanted that Edward statue
iAMxYUNGxGxBABY
terrett101
299,431
terrett101
Posted on 07 January 14 at 14:26
AC IV (360) is $30 at BestBuy today only.
mancide
261,765
mancide
Posted on 07 January 14 at 14:29
blueriversbeast said:
Does Kmart not do these deals anymore? I was just thinking/remembering the other day when they had some good ones.
Yes, and no. Yes, they stopped doing the great deals they were doing a couple of years ago, and fired the guy who was in charge of getting those promotions (and coupons) going. They still do some advertised deals from time to time, but typically they don't have the best price in a week unless they have a game on discount no one else advertised.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
jassick
189,907
jassick
Posted on 07 January 14 at 14:30, Edited on 07 January 14 at 14:53 by jassick
iAMxYUNGxGxBABY said:
Didn't see assassin creed IV limited edition. :( I wanted that Edward statue
i don't see it either. about the only one i was interested in this week.

edit: found it. it's under accessories for some reason. then you have to click the "great savings on games and accessories" link.
blueriversbeast
Posted on 07 January 14 at 14:42
mancide said:
blueriversbeast said:
Does Kmart not do these deals anymore? I was just thinking/remembering the other day when they had some good ones.
Yes, and no. Yes, they stopped doing the great deals they were doing a couple of years ago, and fired the guy who was in charge of getting those promotions (and coupons) going. They still do some advertised deals from time to time, but typically they don't have the best price in a week unless they have a game on discount no one else advertised.
Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it.
Young and Dope
Posted on 07 January 14 at 15:50
Might have to get Hitman: Absolution, I've heard good things about it.
Click GRMN
72,718 72,718 GamerScore
Click GRMN
Posted on 07 January 14 at 16:58
Much meh.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.