Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Release Date Revealed

• Posted on 26 August 14 at 23:08, Edited on 26 August 14 at 23:27 by FrustratedNerdPermalink
    Let's hope this breaks the trend of glitchy LEGO games.
    Twitter: @FrustratedNerd | Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/1r3ES7L | Website: frustratednerd.com
  • sjpsjpsjpsjpsjpsjp351,886
    Posted on 26 August 14 at 23:54Permalink
    Amen. Just getting through Lego Star Wars III now which appears to be going to glitch me out of getting 100%.
  • Posted on 27 August 14 at 00:36Permalink
    Personally i just dont think lego games are worth the hefty pricetag as soon as their released. £15 is the highest il go for lego games.
  • Posted on 27 August 14 at 01:05Permalink
    Must buy for me
  • Posted on 27 August 14 at 01:18Permalink
    The 153936th Lego game
  • Posted on 27 August 14 at 02:12Permalink
    Yay!
    Gtech
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy565,699
    Posted on 27 August 14 at 02:22, Edited on 27 August 14 at 02:30 by bLaKgRaVyPermalink
    ROBomination said:Let's hope this breaks the trend of glitchy LEGO games.LOL laugh

ii x Etchells X said:Personally i just dont think lego games are worth the hefty pricetag as soon as their released. £15 is the highest il go for lego games.Exactly. I never pay full price for them, and I never play them when I first buy them. Waste of money to spend full price when it's going to sit on my shelf for 6 months. Chances are that Batman 3 will be on sale sometime around Christmas.

I've completed every LEGO game except The Hobbit (which has been sitting on my shelf since May), but I have to be in a mood to play a LEGO game since I'm going to dedicate that much time to one game. I may just wait for the DLC in December and play it all together.

Since I am a MyBestBuy member, I usually have reward coupons stocked up, so I just wait for a sale plus use the coupon, and voila!, instant savings.
  • kanterookanteroo117,711
    Posted on 27 August 14 at 04:55Permalink
    These guys take forever to complete
  • Posted on 27 August 14 at 06:24Permalink
    The Lego game I was very excited about just releases on the day of Halo. I'll wait till Decemberangry
  • DC AbaddonDC Abaddon544,030
    Posted on 27 August 14 at 07:18Permalink
    kanteroo said:These guys take forever to completeMe and my GF are addicted to these games :D

Look at my games, we completed Lego Hobbit and Indiana Jones 2 (from scratch) in 7 days ;)
    We just couldn't stop playing :D
  • OjotangoOjotango206,353
    Posted on 27 August 14 at 08:25Permalink
    I used to buy all the LEGO games no question, but now after some bad ones (Indy 2), glitchy ones (Star Wars 3) and ones that I just got bored with (Marvel) I'm going to be more picky about the ones I do pick up- certainly for full price.

The other two Batman games were awesome, though, so I pre-ordered this.

Plus: Batman.
    So much for pathos...
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty529,417
    Posted on 27 August 14 at 10:50, Edited on 27 August 14 at 10:51 by NawtyCawtyPermalink
    ii x Etchells X said:Personally i just dont think lego games are worth the hefty pricetag as soon as their released. £15 is the highest il go for lego games.I could say that about virtually every game I have ever played.

OT this is a day one buy for me, as are all Lego games smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 August 14 at 16:42Permalink
    How many Lego games does this make for 2014? it just seems like there have been a lot.

Hobbit, Marvel, Lego Movie, Hobbit DLC and now Batman... wow.

good year for Lego fans! I wish I hadnt lost interest with Marvel!
  • Rowdawg88Rowdawg88751,826
    Posted on 28 August 14 at 19:37Permalink
    Just out of curiosity but are LEGO games technically sandbox games? action-adventure? or their own unique genre?

I have played 7 (Indiana Jones 1+2, Batman 1+2, Harry Potter 1+2, Pirates) and love them all!
    They have seemed to expand more on free roam and even though they are enjoyable, the 100% gets more tedious with each release, damn those bricks!
  • Posted on 29 August 14 at 00:45Permalink
    So why not just LEGO DC Super Heroes?
  • Strategy OneStrategy One662,384
    Posted on 29 August 14 at 05:36Permalink
    I still have yet to play a lego game.
    Whos stupid idea was it to call Xbox One Xbone? Lame.
  • XboxAnimatedXboxAnimated545,699
    Posted on 29 August 14 at 13:40Permalink
    DC Abaddon said:kanteroo said:These guys take forever to completeMe and my GF are addicted to these games :D

Look at my games, we completed Lego Hobbit and Indiana Jones 2 (from scratch) in 7 days ;)
    We just couldn't stop playing :D
    me and my wife the same. played POC and batman 2, just bought LOTR on special (might be worth grabbing that while its on special for your misses)

cant wait for this one
  • WicelowWicelow1,055,837
    Posted on 24 September 14 at 18:02Permalink
    jala528 said:So why not just LEGO DC Super Heroes?Because "DC" doesn't speak as much as "Marvel" to most people.
    On the other hand, everyone knows the goddam Batman !

Can't wait for this one, enjoyed every other LEGO games so far.
    And luckily, none glitched on me so I'm blessed.

My only concern is that stupid season pass...
    Eat. Play. Love.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.