Game Discussion: Ascend: Hand of Kul Forum

Transcend Question

AuthorMessage
mDoolin14
mDoolin14
Posted on 29 August 14 at 16:32
I've ascended seven times and am currently on my eighth caos. I've heard you have to ascend at least eight times before you can transcend. However, on the crusade tab my level cap is listed at 60. Should I ascend one more time or should I continue leveling until I hit 60?
Matt Doolin
Th3 Tater
Th3 Tater
Posted on 29 August 14 at 18:45
From what I understand 8 Ascensions and level 56-60. Taken from the solutions.
Do you have an option to transcend yet? (Curious, I'm lvl 54, Ascended 9x with an ascension waiting...)
Tater
Th3 Tater
Th3 Tater
Posted on 30 August 14 at 13:41
Level 56 & done. Just got it. The option to Ascend will say Transcend. Enjoy & happy hunting!
Tater
mDoolin14
mDoolin14
Posted on 01 September 14 at 18:37
Thanks for the help. I guess I can either keep leveling up until I hit 56 or go ahead and ascend one more time just in case.
Matt Doolin
Fir3Blad316
Fir3Blad316
Posted on 03 September 14 at 09:31
Hey man how many hours do you need for lvl 56. Or do you know how many hours i need. Iam currently lvl 39 and the max rank i can reach is 50 also i need two more ascended for the transcend.
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 04 September 14 at 20:40
Fir3Blad316 said:Hey man how many hours do you need for lvl 56. Or do you know how many hours i need. Iam currently lvl 39 and the max rank i can reach is 50 also i need two more ascended for the transcend.You will need to ascend twice more - DO NOT JUST LEVEL TO 50 AND ASCEND! If you do that, you will have wasted A LOT of time and souls. Whenever you are scheduled to ascend (lvl 45 I assume) then do it.

Every time you ascend, you revert to about the level below your last ascension, so if you ascended at 40, and your new ascend level is 45, if you go to 50 and ascend you will GO BACK to level 39 AGAIN. Better to just go back 6 levels than 11 in my opinion.
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Onsidic
Onsidic
Posted on 05 September 14 at 13:41, Edited on 05 September 14 at 13:42 by Onsidic
Make sure your ascended warriors say 8/8 (eight yellow/blue/red icons for your ascended champions), If you do ascend as soon as it is available you should be able to ascend around 56.

What time frame are you looking at, well this is what i was doing:

I went from 37-45 in 2hrs, then upgraded armor, weapons and spell.
i also used double xp, gear protection and magic cool down boosts (someone gave me attack speed and health)
Last night i did level 45-56 in around 2hrs hitting for attackpower of 270ish
Black hole was my main spell, with all cooldown/recharge and radius bought.
I would use meteor(upgraded time/radius) once that was about to be over id use chainlightning (upgraded recharge/radius/cooldown)

Just make sure you have 10-15k for pedestals for legacy items.
Then 31k for the boosts.
A good run i could make 80k souls in 30mins.. a bad run about 40-50k.
I also didnt start really upping my spells until i had hit done 8th ascend.

The screen you press A to ascend on - this will say A to transcend when you have met all requirements

(p.s i ascended every time it was available)
smakzillaa
smakzillaa
Posted on 05 September 14 at 17:53
What if at your first ascend was at lvl 10 instead of 5 with the rest being as soon as I could ascend, guessing that wouldn't put me at 56?
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 05 September 14 at 18:05
smakzillaa said:What if at your first ascend was at lvl 10 instead of 5 with the rest being as soon as I could ascend, guessing that wouldn't put me at 56?You may have to go to 60...
smakzillaa
smakzillaa
Posted on 05 September 14 at 18:30
EMPATH1C MIM1C said:You may have to go to 60...I was afraid of that, though I guess that's only 4 more levels.

Could I have the exp farming thoroughly explained. I've been following most of them to the letter with chain lightning mostly upgraded (missing range, cool down and charge), but I end up having to mop up a lot
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 05 September 14 at 19:41
smakzillaa said:EMPATH1C MIM1C said:You may have to go to 60...I was afraid of that, though I guess that's only 4 more levels.

Could I have the exp farming thoroughly explained. I've been following most of them to the letter with chain lightning mostly upgraded (missing range, cool down and charge), but I end up having to mop up a lot
Basically the best method is the Ring of Bones Warp method.

STEP 1: Warp to the Ring of Bones area.
STEP 2: Run to the left until you bust into the human village.
STEP 3: Run out of the village and devastate the spawning enemies (there are quite a few)
STEP 4: Go back to STEP 1.

I know people say to have any of the tier 4 spells maxed and whatnot, but I have chain lightning with nothing upgraded, and all I really do it run in with my wep and build a nice combo to maximize souls (X,X,Y combo is 360' of fun! clap). I will use my chain lightning once in awhile, but it is not what my strategy is centered around.

I will save souls for 2 things, and 2 things alone:

1, Repair my weapon
2. Buy Double Exp boosts

XP boosts are 15,000 souls, and my weapon is ~10,000 souls to repair. Usually, in a 30 min run on Ring of Bones, I will have to repair my wep twice (20k) and burn through 1 double exp boost (15k), but during those runs, I can earn ~50k souls, so when all is said and done, I am in the black somewhere between 10k to 15k souls.

I do not repair any of my armor. If it breaks, then it breaks. At the end of about an hour long session, I will typically take my Caos to the Sanctuary and use the free repair forge there - it costs no souls, but it takes time to repair everything. With my level 40+ gear, it takes ~48 hours (2 goddamn days angry) to repair everything to 100%. That sounds like a colossal waste to most, but the fact is I get burned out on this one fairly easily, and use that 48 hour period to play other games that do not have a time limit on their playability. roll

Besides, I still have a little over 2 months to ascend once more, then transcend - I think time, for once, is on my side wink
MattiasAnderson
Posted on 05 September 14 at 20:19
I have done some dungeon runs to make it more bearable! Its so draining and boring to do this grind. That way i got a lot of items to sell and souls to upgrade my spells. Also i just switch weapons all the time when they break and sell the broken one so i dont have to repair anything.
VixyNyan
VixyNyan
Posted on 15 September 14 at 16:04, Edited on 15 September 14 at 21:51 by VixyNyan
Ring of Bones, Black Hole spell (with large radius), slice n dice with sword, 9k-10k every minute or so (including spell recharge)~ toast
Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.