The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Red Stripe Deals: February 12th, 2015

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 February 15 at 18:48
    The Globalizer said:o DEEVIUS o said:Be prepared for a very long boring grind in Cold Alley for 100%Best done while playing something else at the same time.You could watch a movie or something, but it's too attentive to play another game.
    Excuse me while I whip this out
  • Posted on 12 February 15 at 19:46
    Excelenete !!!!
  • boldfoxrdboldfoxrd397,811
    Posted on 12 February 15 at 19:52
    Senior Chupon said:Yea the only ones that have been redone are FF1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and only 1 and 3 have been brought to WP.

FF1 and 2 were released on the DS and PSP originally. FF4 has been redone on the DS and then brought to iOS, android and Steam, but not WP yet.

FF 5 was redone but is only on iOS and android at the moment.

FF 6 was also redone but is also only on iOS and android for now.
    I'm not sure if i should get it. I sold my ds copy years ago after beating it. Great game but are the controls on wp anything like the ds touch screen?

and as much as i love ff6, the redone art style is just awful :(

but roll on more remakes. Id happily play ff4 in its snes style.
    rdenton85 that is my ps3 id
  • Clad masterClad master2,952,463
    Posted on 12 February 15 at 22:49
    FF III is perfect but you'll need nearly 150 hours (including 100-120 hours of boosting).Good luck ;-)
  • acedawg4acedawg42,070,436
    Posted on 13 February 15 at 01:45
    Ff3 would be nice to play, but def NOT at that 'sale' price! Maybe the Win8 title
  • Redd FiveRedd Five895,823
    Posted on 13 February 15 at 02:00
    I got FF3. What can I say, I am in the mood for an old school JRPG and I've never played 3.
  • Posted on 13 February 15 at 02:21
    boldfoxrd said:but roll on more remakes. Id happily play ff4 in its snes style.Final Fantasy IV is my favourite one in the series, though I did enjoy the DS remake. I owned both the SNES ("FF2") and DS cartridges at one point. I would love to see it ported with Xbox features.
  • MaesenkoMaesenko314,392
    Posted on 13 February 15 at 07:50
    Well, I didn't purchase FFIII last time because I thought it may go on sale for cheaper. This time, however, I'm not passing on it. Every time I get the SquareEnix newsletter informing about a FF or DQ game going onto iOS or Android, it makes me want to play them on WP. I'm not passing up the opportunity to show them that there is some love for those franchises on WP.

Not sure about the W8 title.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • Posted on 13 February 15 at 13:16
    My work has just given everyone Windows Phones as their company phone to replace the age old BlackBerry devices we had. Id been looking for something a bit more meaty on the phone rather than just Temple Run 2 and AlphaJax, so as a massive FF fan I am glad I waited out for III to go on sale. This should happily pass the time waiting for Type-0 HD

Interestingly, I wonder how these would work on the Xbox One. After blasting through the Riptide GP2 port, and I know this is available on the Ouya, Im guessing something like this wouldnt be all that difficult
    Write. Influence. Change. Live.
  • HmizzzHmizzz496,196
    Posted on 13 February 15 at 13:46
    o DEEVIUS o said:Be prepared for a very long boring grind in Cold Alley for 100%Not if you use Macro Recorder dance
    Work hard, play hard
  • Posted on 13 February 15 at 14:33
    Dobo1912KNIGHT said:My work has just given everyone Windows Phones as their company phone to replace the age old BlackBerry devices we had. I'm so happy to hear this clap
    Remember, the more people who join TrueAchievements the higher your score will be - provided you're better than them ;-) So spread the word!
  • Posted on 13 February 15 at 16:14
    I some how had missed FFIII ever being on sale. Going to snag it this time around.
  • Solario32Solario32306,656
    Posted on 13 February 15 at 19:45
    They need to lower the starting prices of final fantasy games already.
  • Posted on 14 February 15 at 01:23
    I would get FF III if it was the the FF III that was released on the US SNES. But that was actually 5 or 6 or whatever actual number in the series.
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen706,218
    Posted on 14 February 15 at 15:24
    I wish the final fantasies would've gotten arcade releases on 360.
    Deep into that darkness peering.. Long I stood there.. wondering..fearing.. doubting..
  • ReaboReabo740,771
    Posted on 15 February 15 at 21:05
    Das Kuhnen said:I wish the final fantasies would've gotten arcade releases on 360.Same dude!
    I like Crayons
  • Posted on 17 February 15 at 02:15
    Crimson Drifter said:Yes! Great red stripe deal for me. Been waiting for FF3 to go on sale again as I missed it last time.Same boat here, was sure to grab it this time.
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 14:32
    eh i like FF, but 8$ for a phone game is a little to expensive in my opinion.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.