Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

AC IV - Season pass on xbox one?

• Quantium GQuantium G111,743
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 01:24Permalink
    Confirmed. 1-29-19. Buying the season pass on 360 DOES NOT give you the season pass on XBO. I just bought it earlier today, and all the season pass stuff for XBO version is still behind a price wall.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl149,582
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 02:42Permalink
    Quantium G said:
    Confirmed. 1-29-19. Buying the season pass on 360 DOES NOT give you the season pass on XBO. I just bought it earlier today, and all the season pass stuff for XBO version is still behind a price wall.
    Did you go to the console store on your Xbox One and look up the season pass? You still have to claim it. If things are still working, it'll be listed as free.
  • Quantium GQuantium G111,743
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 14:34Permalink
    Nope. Just did, still $10 on console store.
  • Dubs187Dubs187584,885
    Posted on 04 February 19 at 04:32Permalink
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Quantium G said:
    Did you go to the console store on your Xbox One and look up the season pass? You still have to claim it. If things are still working, it'll be listed as free.
    Dam I just got it today 1/3/19 on a whim after I got the creed 3 pass. I had seen someone say it still worked on the holiday sale. Well it's still $4 cheaper than the one. I claimed everything on the 360 and then checked in game on the one and it has price tags. Hoping there is a delay of sorts.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl149,582
    Posted on 04 February 19 at 05:46Permalink
    Dubs187 said:
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Quantium G said:
    Dam I just got it today 1/3/19 on a whim after I got the creed 3 pass. I had seen someone say it still worked on the holiday sale. Well it's still $4 cheaper than the one. I claimed everything on the 360 and then checked in game on the one and it has price tags. Hoping there is a delay of sorts.
    There wasn't a delay back when I did it; I think it's over. This deal was supposed to expire nearly five years ago, so we're lucky it lasted this long.
  • Dubs187Dubs187584,885
    Posted on 04 February 19 at 06:11Permalink
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Dubs187 said:
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Quantium G said:
    There wasn't a delay back when I did it; I think it's over. This deal was supposed to expire nearly five years ago, so we're lucky it lasted this long.
    Yeah it was a long time, I should have gotten it a while back but kept putting it off no one to blame but myself. Guess I'll cash some more Bing creedits in and get standalone freedom cry for $5 for the one.
  • Dubs187Dubs187584,885
    Posted on 06 February 19 at 01:45, Edited on 06 February 19 at 02:04 by Dubs187Permalink
    This still works , I guess there was a delay while it was in sale just checked today and season pass says free.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.