Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

AC IV - Season pass on xbox one?

  • Quantium GQuantium G188,122
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 01:24
    Confirmed. 1-29-19. Buying the season pass on 360 DOES NOT give you the season pass on XBO. I just bought it earlier today, and all the season pass stuff for XBO version is still behind a price wall.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl261,468
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 02:42
    Quantium G said:
    Confirmed. 1-29-19. Buying the season pass on 360 DOES NOT give you the season pass on XBO. I just bought it earlier today, and all the season pass stuff for XBO version is still behind a price wall.
    Did you go to the console store on your Xbox One and look up the season pass? You still have to claim it. If things are still working, it'll be listed as free.
  • Quantium GQuantium G188,122
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 14:34
    Nope. Just did, still $10 on console store.
  • Dubs187Dubs187885,344
    Posted on 04 February 19 at 04:32
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Quantium G said:
    Confirmed. 1-29-19. Buying the season pass on 360 DOES NOT give you the season pass on XBO. I just bought it earlier today, and all the season pass stuff for XBO version is still behind a price wall.
    Did you go to the console store on your Xbox One and look up the season pass? You still have to claim it. If things are still working, it'll be listed as free.
    Dam I just got it today 1/3/19 on a whim after I got the creed 3 pass. I had seen someone say it still worked on the holiday sale. Well it's still $4 cheaper than the one. I claimed everything on the 360 and then checked in game on the one and it has price tags. Hoping there is a delay of sorts.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl261,468
    Posted on 04 February 19 at 05:46
    Dubs187 said:
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Quantium G said:
    Confirmed. 1-29-19. Buying the season pass on 360 DOES NOT give you the season pass on XBO. I just bought it earlier today, and all the season pass stuff for XBO version is still behind a price wall.
    Did you go to the console store on your Xbox One and look up the season pass? You still have to claim it. If things are still working, it'll be listed as free.
    Dam I just got it today 1/3/19 on a whim after I got the creed 3 pass. I had seen someone say it still worked on the holiday sale. Well it's still $4 cheaper than the one. I claimed everything on the 360 and then checked in game on the one and it has price tags. Hoping there is a delay of sorts.
    There wasn't a delay back when I did it; I think it's over. This deal was supposed to expire nearly five years ago, so we're lucky it lasted this long.
  • Dubs187Dubs187885,344
    Posted on 04 February 19 at 06:11
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Dubs187 said:
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Quantium G said:
    Confirmed. 1-29-19. Buying the season pass on 360 DOES NOT give you the season pass on XBO. I just bought it earlier today, and all the season pass stuff for XBO version is still behind a price wall.
    Did you go to the console store on your Xbox One and look up the season pass? You still have to claim it. If things are still working, it'll be listed as free.
    Dam I just got it today 1/3/19 on a whim after I got the creed 3 pass. I had seen someone say it still worked on the holiday sale. Well it's still $4 cheaper than the one. I claimed everything on the 360 and then checked in game on the one and it has price tags. Hoping there is a delay of sorts.
    There wasn't a delay back when I did it; I think it's over. This deal was supposed to expire nearly five years ago, so we're lucky it lasted this long.
    Yeah it was a long time, I should have gotten it a while back but kept putting it off no one to blame but myself. Guess I'll cash some more Bing creedits in and get standalone freedom cry for $5 for the one.
  • Dubs187Dubs187885,344
    Posted on 06 February 19 at 01:45, Edited on 06 February 19 at 02:04 by Dubs187
    This still works , I guess there was a delay while it was in sale just checked today and season pass says free.
  • RagingDomRagingDom46,206
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 01:27
    Sorry to Ask this on 2020 😅 but does it still work ?
  • xNeo21xxNeo21x1,303,683
    Posted on 05 April 20 at 18:58
    Addditionally, does this work the other way around? I’ve got Freedom’s Cry on X1. If I were to start playing the 360 version of Black Flag, would I still be able to play Freedom’s Cry?
  • SyDeNhAmSyDeNhAm578,441
    Posted on 13 April 20 at 17:34
    I can confirm that this still works, I bought the 360 season pass yesterday and I have received the One version too.

    When I purchased it I made sure that I loaded up the 360 version and downloaded all DLC then I logged in to the Ubisoft club. loaded up the One version a few hours later to check.
  • fabian907fabian907830,430
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 08:49, Edited on 15 September 20 at 08:50 by fabian907
    SyDeNhAm said:
    I can confirm that this still works, I bought the 360 season pass yesterday and I have received the One version too.

    When I purchased it I made sure that I loaded up the 360 version and downloaded all DLC then I logged in to the Ubisoft club. loaded up the One version a few hours later to check.
    I'd hate to bother you and quote you.

    Did you play AC IV on the 360 or 360 Backwards Compat?
    & By logging into U-Play, did you do it on the 360, or the website?

    I'll likely have to fiddle around myself if you somehow don't get back to me. The information you provided along with some others around the forums are very helpful so thank you! That should point me in the direction to where I could possibly acquire the Xbox One Season Pass!
    Mexican-American but not fluent in Spanish :P Saved by Kendrick Lamar Healed by Travis Scott
  • fabian907fabian907830,430
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 09:18
    Edit:

    Just got it.

    I bought the season pass sometime this year or maybe last year for $5 when it was on sale. Though I didn't bother to check it on the Xbox One to see if it would transfer over. It did.

    Maybe your logical steps would be:

    1. Buy the Season Pass on the Xbox 360.
    2. Install all of it's contents to the 360/Backwards Compatible(May not be needed to do so.)
    3. Launch Uplay in AC IV 360 or just stay in the menu for a few minutes.
    4. Launch the Xbox One Store and search for Assassin's Creed IV. (Game should show up and likely the Season Pass.)
    5. Click on the Season Pass and it should be Free. At least it showed up for me anyways.

    I haven't installed my AC IV XO because it's been a while and I didn't think anything of it but now I can do it!

    Hope this helps anyone else in the future!
    Mexican-American but not fluent in Spanish :P Saved by Kendrick Lamar Healed by Travis Scott
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl261,468
    Posted on 16 September 20 at 01:56
    I don’t think your step 2 is necessary. I was able to do this before this game was made backwards compatible.
  • fabian907fabian907830,430
    Posted on 21 September 20 at 18:03
    zeldafanjtl said:
    I don’t think your step 2 is necessary. I was able to do this before this game was made backwards compatible.
    You are likely right. I hope this would help anyone in the future!
    Mexican-American but not fluent in Spanish :P Saved by Kendrick Lamar Healed by Travis Scott
  • RED 124RED 124133,384
    Posted on 03 January 21 at 09:40
    Is the season pass still available? I have black flag 360 version on xbox series x but I can't seem to find any dlc content. Can anyone help thanks?
    red 124
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl261,468
    Posted on 03 January 21 at 19:15
    RED 124 said:
    Is the season pass still available? I have black flag 360 version on xbox series x but I can't seem to find any dlc content. Can anyone help thanks?
    I'm not super clear what you're asking.

    If you're saying "I have the 360 version of the game and the 360 season pass but I can't find 360 DLC": I believe you have to install both, then launch the game and go to an in-game menu to redeem each piece of DLC before you can install it. I haven't played this game yet so I can't 100% confirm that, but that's generally how 360 season passes work.

    If you're saying "I have the 360 season pass but I can't find the DLC for the Xbox One version": You have to go claim the Xbox One version of the season pass. If the cross buy still works, it should show as free for you on the Xbox store. I claimed it via the console, but you may be able to do it through the website as well.
    "You know what's funnier than 76? 77" - fabian907
  • XEN610XEN610540,450
    Posted on 14 April 21 at 16:13
    Does anyone know if this worked in reverse? If you bought the One Season pass would it grant the 360 version? The One Version is on sale this week.
    My signature goes here...
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl261,468
    Posted on 15 April 21 at 01:44
    XEN610 said:
    Does anyone know if this worked in reverse? If you bought the One Season pass would it grant the 360 version? The One Version is on sale this week.
    I don't believe so.
    "You know what's funnier than 76? 77" - fabian907
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl261,468
    Posted on 03 February 23 at 18:09
    Just wanna bump this thread with the 360 version set to be delisted next week, this is your last chance to grab this if you haven't already. If you do buy the 360 version make sure to claim the One version immediately in case that breaks.
    "You know what's funnier than 76? 77" - fabian907
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads