Game Discussion: Burn the Rope (WP)

Burn the Rope level help

• Posted on 09 October 11 at 17:46
    I'm having trouble with levels 68 and 78 in the Wagon Wheel. Anyone have any hints for those levels?
  • Posted on 12 November 11 at 14:08
    Practice practice practice. If something isn't working, try placing the flame somewhere else. 78 Isn't so bad because if you miss one coloured section but get the rest you will gold it. Remember - you only need 95%! 68 is a lot harder though. I personally started at the bottom but I'm sure there are several ways. The game is more time consuming than anything else but even then, it's not too bad really, just put about an extra hour in and I'm sure you'll get it :)
  • napoearthnapoearth791,182
    Posted on 11 February 12 at 19:35, Edited on 12 February 12 at 04:55 by napoearth
    I disagree, 78 is much harder, I keep cutting off paths back to get the correct bug or colored section. I got everything but one color and had only 94%

Nevermind, you still have to get the beetles with the right colored flame and you're good. Still think it is way harder than 68.
  • Posted on 05 April 12 at 18:37
    Any tips for level 74? No matter what I do I can't get the Spider to shoot its web to the blue ring at the top of the screen.
  • LeviAJonesLeviAJones358,528
    Posted on 08 May 12 at 15:45
    IIRC the spider needs to be right in the center of the rope in order to get the right angle to shoot web up to the ring. I don't have the game on hand right now, but I will check it and correct this post if that's not right.
    If you get good at making excuses, it's difficult to get good at anything else.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 October 12 at 07:16
    Are you sure LeviaJones for level 74 cause i tried a lot and nothing worked...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 October 12 at 07:24
    I correct its works perfectly !
  • XtowersXtowers687,533
    Posted on 30 December 13 at 17:04
    78 is very difficult.
  • MusquitoMusquito806,636
    Posted on 16 August 14 at 07:43, Edited on 16 August 14 at 07:46 by Musquito
    Anybody knows the solution for level 93 (Cottage chapter)?
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • MusquitoMusquito806,636
    Posted on 16 August 14 at 08:07
    Musquito said:Anybody knows the solution for level 93 (Cottage chapter)?Nevermind, I figured it out by accident. You need to incinerate in the middle part.
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.