The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US Deal Roundup for April 1st, 2014

AuthorMessage
mancide
mancide
Posted on 01 April 14 at 09:30
The best prices from US retailers, no foolin' here!

Please click here to read the story: US Deal Roundup for April 1st, 2014
Dralunt
Dralunt
Posted on 01 April 14 at 09:41
To me the gamestop ones don't seem like deals.
Humpyrton
Humpyrton
Posted on 01 April 14 at 10:54
Dralunt said:
Gamestop rarely has something good

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 01 April 14 at 11:29
Humpyrton said:
Dralunt said:
It's even more rare to get a sealed copy from the bastards after release day.
100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 230+ DAYS playtime, 69+ million credits. 1.4 million FF kills.
aka Kryptonian
Posted on 01 April 14 at 13:00
Glad I checked this thread, I think I'm going to pick up LP3 just to have the entire series done.
Each One Teach One
Inktoid
Inktoid
Posted on 01 April 14 at 13:10
NoLifeDGenerate said:
Humpyrton said:
Dralunt said:
It's even more rare to get a sealed copy from the bastards after release day.
Your GS must suck then and opens too many display copies. The GS I go to still has sealed copies of games three years old.
Stupidity is infectious.
Mickey Burns
Mickey Burns
Posted on 01 April 14 at 13:13
Anyone wanting The Bureau: XCOM Declassified might want to check out Microsoft Store online for a new copy slightly more (I'd pay $10.63 for new over $9.99 for a used/previous rental any day).

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/The-Bure...
It just so happens that I'm an asshole in real life, too.
mancide
mancide
Posted on 01 April 14 at 14:01
Mickey Burns said:
Anyone wanting The Bureau: XCOM Declassified might want to check out Microsoft Store online for a new copy slightly more (I'd pay $10.63 for new over $9.99 for a used/previous rental any day).

Nice find! They actually have a clearance game in stock!?! Added to the round-up.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
poochz0rz
poochz0rz
Posted on 01 April 14 at 14:30
20 dollars for The Walking Dead GOTY? Isn't that what it would cost on the marketplace? >_>
Mickey Burns
Mickey Burns
Posted on 01 April 14 at 14:48
mancide said:
Mickey Burns said:

Nice find! They actually have a clearance game in stock!?! Added to the round-up.
I continuously watch this link: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/Great-s...

Most of the items are OOS and the listed items change every now and then. Sometimes items come back in stock (and go fast).

Also, weirdly enough, they keep slashing prices on inventory not in stock. I've been watching and waiting for Metro: Last Light Limited Edition for weeks now ... it was listed at about $13-$14, went OOS, price cut to about $10 while OOS and continued to be OOS, and then price cut again while OOS to $7.59. Maybe I keep missing the window of opportunity, but I really want to snag that if it ever comes up.
mancide
mancide
Posted on 01 April 14 at 15:16
Mickey Burns said:
mancide said:
Mickey Burns said:

I continuously watch this link: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/Great-s...

Most of the items are OOS and the listed items change every now and then. Sometimes items come back in stock (and go fast).

Also, weirdly enough, they keep slashing prices on inventory not in stock. I've been watching and waiting for Metro: Last Light Limited Edition for weeks now ... it was listed at about $13-$14, went OOS, price cut to about $10 while OOS and continued to be OOS, and then price cut again while OOS to $7.59. Maybe I keep missing the window of opportunity, but I really want to snag that if it ever comes up.
I really wish they'd add an in-stock filter option.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
ABigOlBagOfWeed
Posted on 01 April 14 at 15:24
Some gamestops have borderlands 2 game of the year on sale for39.99$ And my gamestop had a sealed games from 07 your must be slacking.
NickHawkeye
NickHawkeye
Posted on 01 April 14 at 15:43
$449.99 - all xbox ONE consoles at best buy, Including the Titanfall bundle I just got for my birthday (you have to add the item to your cart and go to checkout to see the price)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle/404200...
SuperTigerWoods
Posted on 01 April 14 at 15:50
I got e-Rick Rolled! lmao
Mickey Burns
Mickey Burns
Posted on 01 April 14 at 18:57, Edited on 01 April 14 at 19:06 by Mickey Burns
WARNING: MASSIVE UPDATE CONCERNING MICROSOFT STORE COMING .... just bear with me while I compile a list.

UPDATE: On second thought .... just go to this link:http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/Great-s...

Go NOW, NOW, NOW!!!

Prices have been further reduced and many items are now in stock. I just got Metro: Last Light Limited Edition for $4.99. Other titles in stock at first glance are Aliens: Colonial Marines, Dead Island, Lost Planet 3, Ride to Hell. Fuse, Need For Speed: Most Wanted Limited Edition ..... lots more.

GO NOW!

UDATE 2.0: Trying to quickly look and relate the information, the more expensive stuff seems to be OOS, but a good bit of the first several rows are in stock.
drownedLTspeirs
Posted on 01 April 14 at 19:20
^ Aliens: Colonial Marines for $1.99 lol
LTspeirs
Mickey Burns
Mickey Burns
Posted on 01 April 14 at 19:26
At the time of this writing, this is what I see in stock:

Aliens: Colonial Marines for $1.99
Ride to Hell: Retribution for $1.99
Fuse for $1.99
Kinect TV Mount Kit for $3.79
Who Wants to be a Millionaire for $3.99
Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition for $4.99
Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior for $4.99
Rock Candy Controller (red only) for $4.99
NBA Baller Beats for $4.99
Dead Island for $4.99
Lost Planet 3 for $4.99
Let's Cheer for $4.99
Grid 2 for $4.99
Wipeout 3 for $4.99
Assassin's Creed III for $7.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for $9.99

Metro: Last Light Limited Edition is now OOS (went fast) and everything else looks to be OOS as well ... though it doesn't hurt to look for yourselves every now and then to see if it is in stock.
drownedLTspeirs
Posted on 01 April 14 at 19:29
Some nice deals there, thanks bud. Picked up Fuse for $1.99 toast
LTspeirs
Mickey Burns
Mickey Burns
Posted on 01 April 14 at 19:38
I know there are some .... let's just say "not fantastic games" ... and quite a few Kinect-related games, but some of those can't be THAT bad for those prices.

I picked up Metro: Last Light FAST AS I COULD, and also got Fuse, NFS Most Wanted, Grid 2, the Kinect mount and the controller. The other day I popped on Assassin's Creed when it was about 50 cents more.

I can't say for sure if the Baller Beats game comes with or without the basketball, but I have zero interest in that game.

If I didn't already have Aliens and Ride to Hell, I'd pop on 2 bucks each.
Silicon Iceman
Posted on 01 April 14 at 19:39
Mickey Burns said:
At the time of this writing, this is what I see in stock:

Aliens: Colonial Marines for $1.99
Ride to Hell: Retribution for $1.99
Fuse for $1.99
Kinect TV Mount Kit for $3.79
Who Wants to be a Millionaire for $3.99
Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition for $4.99
Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior for $4.99
Rock Candy Controller (red only) for $4.99
NBA Baller Beats for $4.99
Dead Island for $4.99
Lost Planet 3 for $4.99
Let's Cheer for $4.99
Grid 2 for $4.99
Wipeout 3 for $4.99
Assassin's Creed III for $7.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for $9.99

Metro: Last Light Limited Edition is now OOS (went fast) and everything else looks to be OOS as well ... though it doesn't hurt to look for yourselves every now and then to see if it is in stock.
Crap! All the good ones are gone... or rather, all the games that I want are out of stock. Thanks for the link, anyway.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.