Game Discussion: Burnout Revenge

Burnout Revenge servers are *not* available at this time.....

• Proxy AaronProxy Aaron260,480
    Posted on 21 November 16 at 18:40
    Servers are down for me today
  • Posted on 03 December 16 at 17:46
    Still not working.
  • Posted on 03 December 16 at 17:49
    I am fairly certain it has to do with locale. Perhaps the UK servers are relatively unaffected, but I have not been able to connect to the servers in months, and I am in the US. Also possibly related to my Strict NAT type.
    Posted on 13 December 16 at 08:51
    Manb3arSquirrel said:
    I am fairly certain it has to do with locale. Perhaps the UK servers are relatively unaffected, but I have not been able to connect to the servers in months, and I am in the US. Also possibly related to my Strict NAT type.
    I am from the UK and not able to connect to the servers so sadly this is a no go for me :(
  • RyanDWynneRyanDWynne777,139
    Posted on 15 December 16 at 19:49
    Unfortunately I can't get on the servers. I'm so close to finish the gane. I just need the online.
    AngryManGamer
  • Posted on 14 January 17 at 06:10
    Has anyone with connection issues been able to connect later on?
  • Zashule 1765Zashule 17651,949,569
    Posted on 25 February 17 at 19:47
    Anyone found any workarounds for this yet? For some reason I can't connect, but I made a new profile and it connects just fine. I imagine it has something to do with older EA profiles being updated to Origin/ Xbox One profiles. I recall for an older game having to go to an older site like Pogo and merging EA profiles, but can no longer recall where the info was or how I did it originally. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Tried redownloading my profile, clearing cache, redownloading game, changing DMZ to 360, unlinking EA account from Xbox One, removing my Xbox One as my home console. None of these have helped.
  • XBOX1CRAZYXBOX1CRAZY325,272
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 05:48, Edited on 31 March 17 at 00:50 by XBOX1CRAZY
    These still seem to be down at all hours of the day for me. I'm thinking about deleting everything related to the game on my system but need to finish the single player first. Has anyone had any luck fixing the issue?

EDIT: Well Let's see if we can't get an official response from Criterion on this. I tweeted them here: https://twitter.com/offspringvssoad/status/84760964594222694...

If you would like answers and maybe a fix please retweet or tweet them yourselves.
  • RyanDWynneRyanDWynne777,139
    Posted on 01 April 17 at 08:09
    online for me has been a pain in the ass for me since i bought the game. Keeps showing me the same message everytime I try and go online. Is there any other suggestions anyone can think off?
    AngryManGamer
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 April 17 at 00:32
    My suggestion would be to get in touch with devs through Twitter or wherever else possible and see what they say. They may not even want to make the servers stable again as it is a very old game.

You'll just have to move on...
    Su
    Posted on 07 April 17 at 16:25
    Psychotic Sully said:
    My suggestion would be to get in touch with devs through Twitter or wherever else possible and see what they say. They may not even want to make the servers stable again as it is a very old game.

so how did you get yours working then?
    Posted on 19 April 17 at 18:33
    Well according to the EA rep I talked to, the servers have been pulled.
    http://www2.ea.com/1/service-updates
    But that makes no sense seeing as people have been able to play online as recently as these last few weeks. Maybe the actually game servers are hosted by Microsoft which enables online play still but the authentication process or connection of your EA account is no longer possible due to EA pulling it. So anyone that didn't connect their EA account back when they were up is out of luck. I haven't heard any word from Criterion even though I contacted them through multiple means. So its looking pretty hopeless..
    Posted on 22 April 17 at 20:59
    XBOX1CRAZY said:
    Well according to the EA rep I talked to, the servers have been pulled.
    http://www2.ea.com/1/service-updates
    But that makes no sense seeing as people have been able to play online as recently as these last few weeks. Maybe the actually game servers are hosted by Microsoft which enables online play still but the authentication process or connection of your EA account is no longer possible due to EA pulling it. So anyone that didn't connect their EA account back when they were up is out of luck. I haven't heard any word from Criterion even though I contacted them through multiple means. So its looking pretty hopeless..
    Yeah, I agree that makes no sense. Made a dummy account and used a 48 hour trial and was able to connect instantly, but my profile just refuses.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 17 at 16:07
    CraigAaron said:
    Psychotic Sully said:

so how did you get yours working then?
    I got very lucky I suppose.
    Suleman
    Posted on 18 July 17 at 12:51
    recent development I have managed to get online on burnout just by trying again randomly on my xbox 360. I even managed to get some recent achievements too :) so worth checking from time to time.
  • thearyadragonthearyadragon2,820,639
    Posted on 21 July 17 at 20:34
    CraigAaron said:
    recent development I have managed to get online on burnout just by trying again randomly on my xbox 360. I even managed to get some recent achievements too :) so worth checking from time to time.
    Same.
    Posted on 29 July 17 at 01:01
    Came back and read this. I booted it up and was also able to get past the damn menu!
  • Posted on 29 July 17 at 21:28
    So all the online achievements are available?
    GremlinLord615-Always willing if you're nice.
  • KorewahondesKorewahondes1,001,717
    Posted on 29 July 17 at 21:53
    They are.
    Posted on 29 July 17 at 22:05
    Also able to confirm, both accounts that weren't able to access it before can now access it. Time to grind out the online achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads