Game Discussion: Saints Row IV Forum

Saints Row IV Season pass Waste of money?

AuthorMessage
Valkyrie Maxx
Posted on 27 December 14 at 13:35
Heyy everyone,

I Was just wondering if anyone had run into this problem with saints row IV but i just purchased the season pass as i need the DLC to get 100% Achievements, and when i go into the downloadable content section of the saints row IV menu it says "no Downloadable content Available", is anyone else having or have had this problem, how can i fix it? or did i just waste my money??
Sometimes We Hold on to Pain Because it's All We Know 100% Completion Retail - 17 Arcade - 6
Msross
Msross
Posted on 28 December 14 at 09:13
might be a localised issue as it worked fine for me a bit when I downloaded it...

They still havent fixed the website issue though.
Valkyrie Maxx
Posted on 28 December 14 at 10:04
Seems like the Online pass isn't working either, Well that was a complete waste of my money :/
Sometimes We Hold on to Pain Because it's All We Know 100% Completion Retail - 17 Arcade - 6
Groobens
Groobens
Posted on 09 January 15 at 23:34
I've just got the online pass to play some coop and it works fine.
BooYaa!!
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 10 January 15 at 08:39
I had an issue of the DLC showing up in game when I downloaded the Season Pass. Delete the DLC from your HDD and see if it appears in the in-game menu and re-download the packs
ryanb1705
ryanb1705
Posted on 20 January 15 at 10:43
I had the same problem. I'm guessing you have the UK disc version of the game? Turns out DLC bought from the Australian marketplace isn't compatible with the UK version. I had to create a silver UK account to re-buy the season pass with and this fixed it. Although your main gamertag won't own the content, it will still be on your console and the game will automatically detect it when you load the game with it.
Zolag07
Zolag07
Posted on 05 May 16 at 03:38
The SRIV Season Pass is the absolute best deal you could possibly get for a plethora of DLC in a game.
Noir Metalhead
Posted on 09 January 18 at 04:10
I can confirm what 'ryanb1705' said. I once bought the UK version of the game, but bought the DLC's in the Australian marketplace. As far as I know, the UK and Australian version of the game are different, therefore, you will need to buy an Australian copy of Saints Row IV to be able to play the DLC's.
A.D.
Loonielee
Loonielee
Posted on 27 January 18 at 10:33
Just so there is no confusion.
I downloaded the main game when it was GWG on the uk marketplace (only just getting round to playing it). Today I downloaded the season pass and was able to get the two DLCs from the in game menu.
Do not get the DLCs separately. Get the appropriate season pass. It’ll save you money.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.