Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: January 15th & 16th, 2015

• Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,532,490
    Posted on 19 January 15 at 14:48Permalink
    Mindful Force said:
    Phoenix C64 said:
    Spilner said:
    Phoenix C64 said:
    I would advise to NOT preorder any of the SR games if you plan to 100% them.
    wait for release and see that there isn't any glitched/discontinued achievement like
    Saints Row IVSaintifiedThe Saintified achievement in Saints Row IV worth 20 pointsCreate and share a character online.
    Good job this achievements been removed from the One version eh?
    no it hasnt. it has a slightly different description tho, implying that it works differently now:
    Saints Row IV: Re-ElectedSaintifiedThe Saintified achievement in Saints Row IV: Re-Elected worth 14 pointsCreate and save a character to your profile.
    Wow!. Looks like Deep Silver is taking the lazy route and not going to fix the website to fix the ongoing glitched achievements in Saints row 3, 4. Gamers don't support them when they don't even care about us. They showed their true colours they care about money. They avoided the problem entirely. Shows in the achievement lmfao
    I imagine it depends on how you look at it. It could also mean they were mindful enough to change the achievement's requirement when they tested this on the X1.

Would it be better if they kept the achievement's description the same?

They've shown an interest in resolving the issues with the original achievement on the 360, so I'm personally optimistic it'll get resolved soon.

As far as I can tell, they've given a detailed explanation on the issues they've encountered and they certainly didn't need to do any of that.
    Rollus Tidus
  • Crispy385Crispy385115,979
    Posted on 19 January 15 at 19:10Permalink
    THIS MARKETPLACE DEBACLE IS BULLSHIT! I WENT ON VACATION ON FRIDAY, AND COULDN'T BUY DEAD RISING FOR 5 DOLLARS ON MY CONSOLE WITH THE MONEY ON MY ACCOUNT BEFOREHAND! NOW I GOTTA BUY IT WITH REAL MONEY ON XBOX.COM! THAT FIVE DOLLARS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPENT ON TACO BELL! angry MICROSOFT OWES ME A FUCKING CHALUPA!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.