Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 17 May 15 at 22:45Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt walkthrough
  • Eliphelet77Eliphelet77559,314
    Posted on 24 May 15 at 07:45Permalink
    A good guide for the gwent cards would be valuable!
  • BAMMphilBAMMphil666,110
    Posted on 24 May 15 at 12:58Permalink
    Id say the most important thing is to list everything that is missible (meaning you have to start a new playthrough for it).
  • iDavies xPiDavies xP248,093
    Posted on 25 May 15 at 09:32Permalink
    Bravo to whoever is taking this on! Love the game and I'm not really worried about a guide the first playthrough, but I'm definitely going to do a second on the hardest difficulty which a guide will be helpful.

Good luck!
    "For if nothing is true, then why believe anything? And if everything is permitted... why not chase every desire?"
  • Posted on 29 May 15 at 15:12Permalink
    I am also putting a Gwent guide together.
  • Posted on 31 May 15 at 06:44Permalink
    BAMMphil said:Id say the most important thing is to list everything that is missible (meaning you have to start a new playthrough for it).I second this FOR SURE - I'm about to start the game and there isn't really one resource that I can read to tell me about everything that is missable.
  • Posted on 02 June 15 at 10:58Permalink
    A good idea. I hate when I miss something and have to play all the way through again just to pick something up>
  • AcTuaLSkUnKzAcTuaLSkUnKz303,690
    Posted on 11 June 15 at 13:50Permalink
    I wish you luck in the walkthrough, iv'e only just started playing assassin of kings but have got wild hunt and after reading reviews i think a walkthrough would be needed for me so i wish you luck!!
    YoU GoT SkUnKeD
  • Posted on 17 June 15 at 18:35Permalink
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • OxymorfiendOxymorfiend398,671
    Posted on 29 May 16 at 18:05Permalink
    Anyone still looking into this?
  • Posted on 30 May 16 at 16:16Permalink
    This WT was assigned to a new writer four days ago. Stay tuned for more updates!
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • xfsocietyxfsociety216,715
    Posted on 20 June 16 at 12:51Permalink
    Any update on this?
  • Posted on 21 June 16 at 01:52Permalink
    The author of this WT is dealing with a very important out of TA life event at the moment, and has been granted a grace period of absence to take care of said event. We ask for your patience.

-Batman
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • coipcoip188,861
    Posted yesterday at 04:36Permalink
    I think it should be added up top at the Velen section that the "Fearless Vampire Slayer" achievement is tied to The Mystery of the Byways Murders contract and is miss-able if you choose the wrong dialogue options.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.