Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Hitman GO (Win 8) Walkthrough Discussion

• rocking23nfrocking23nf458,496
    Posted on 24 November 15 at 05:42
    1-10 is still wrong on the walkthrough. the solution is posted in this thread,
    Posted on 24 November 15 at 05:59
    QuickMythril said:i think i found two mistakes on chapter 1.

Level 1-14:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    this doesnt work for me on win 10.
  • xDaffxDaff388,391
    Posted on 24 November 15 at 08:42, Edited on 24 November 15 at 08:44 by xDaff
    rocking23nf said:QuickMythril said:i think i found two mistakes on chapter 1.

Level 1-14:
    this doesnt work for me on win 10.
    You need to be more specific than that.
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril758,390
    Posted on 25 November 15 at 20:57
    what type of device are you playing on? maybe the tablet levels are just like the phone ones. i am playing on a desktop pc with kb and mouse.
    Posted on 29 November 15 at 02:26
    im playing on a windows 10 laptop using kb and mouse. i followed a youtube video after.
  • theshadowtheshadow891,836
    Posted on 30 November 15 at 13:59
    On Windows Phone (8.1), Chapter 3-2 is the same level, but completely transposed. I confirmed this by watching a youtube video of the level on the PC version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRlQE4bVLJc

I was able to follow your guide when I reversed the directions. I will copy and paste from the Windows Phone guide here, but reverse the directions.

Collect Briefcase: left, up, left, left, right, left, up, right, shoot the two yellow shirts that are together, left, down, down, left, use hatch, down, left, up, left, left, down, left, right, up, left.

19 Turns or Fewer: left, up, left, left, right, left, up, right, shoot the two yellow shirts that are together, left, down, down, left, use hatch, down (NOTE: you're missing an "up" here, I added it here as "down" for the WP version), left, up, left, left and left.

I'll let you know if I find others as I'm going through. Good walkthrough so far! smile
  • xDaffxDaff388,391
  • theshadowtheshadow891,836
    Posted on 30 November 15 at 14:31
    Ah, thanks. Will do!
  • Ultras500Ultras500732,647
    Posted on 29 December 15 at 20:34, Edited on 29 December 15 at 21:31 by Ultras500
    Hey Level 5-6 Collect Briefcase is wrong.

It's currently -

Collect Briefcase: left, up, right, left, up, up, up, left, left, down, down, right, down, throw can up, up, left, up, left, right, down, right, down, left, left, up, down, up, down, up, left and left.

But should be -

Collect Briefcase: left, up, right, left, up, up, up, left, left, down, right, down, throw can up, up, left, up, left, right, down, right, down, down, left, left, up, down, up, down, up, left and left.

Edit - The solutions for 6-6 and 6-9 are also wrong.
  • JonkerJonker923,394
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 20:40
    I just finished the game using the walkthrough for both platforms and there are several levels that are wrong. Easy to figure out but should be revised.
  • xDaffxDaff388,391
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 20:49
    Jonker3262 said:I just finished the game using the walkthrough for both platforms and there are several levels that are wrong. Easy to figure out but should be revised.Pointers would be helpful as I no longer have the game to go back through and verify.

Also, no changes will be able to be made by me for a week or so, as I'm currently juggling a lot personally. But I will correct what I can when I can.
    Posted on 31 December 15 at 02:47
    yeah there are a bunch in the WP walkthru that i had to figure out on my own cause the directions made no sense. i am guessing those were based on the Win 8 level perhaps, which seem to differ ocassionally. i was going to go thru and write down corrections, but i ended up just blazing thru the levels, and i'm not too eager to do it again when i still have the PC version to finish.
  • xDaffxDaff388,391
    Posted on 31 December 15 at 06:40
    Yea, I had started with the Win8 version and was going to change it, but I just didn't have the time... Thought it may have gotten fixed when the other person took over. Guess not. My bad, I should've just done it in the first place.

I really don't have the time to sit and fix both anymore, I don't even have the games anymore. I'll do what I can, but if someone wants to come in and do the dirty work, they are by all means welcome to do so.

I wish I had never written this walkthrough, it was awful to write as I didn't have a touch screen to do it on and I kept losing track of what I was writing. So I am sorry it's littered with mistakes.
  • JonkerJonker923,394
    Posted on 31 December 15 at 15:46
    Not a big deal, really. You did an amazing job and it's definetly helping a lot of people, including myself. I find your guide very easy to follow and better than a video walkthrough in my opinion.
    Of course mistakes can happen with all that information and steps but it's fine, as people points mistakes out they can be corrected.
    I'm sorry I did not take notes; as I said, it is easy to figure out the right way once you realize the guide is wrong and it was in a few levels only.

Thanks!
  • xDaffxDaff388,391
    Posted on 07 January 16 at 09:06, Edited on 07 January 16 at 09:23 by xDaff
    5-6 has been updated.

Edit: 6-6 and 6-9 should be fixed too.

I'll download the WP version again and go through that walkthrough with a fine toothed comb.

It may take a while as I'm in the process of moving house and starting a new job. Change of stance from previous post, but at least then you'll know I'll get them done.
  • Ultras500Ultras500732,647
    Posted on 07 January 16 at 20:22
    Daffadillon said:5-6 has been updated.

I'll download the WP version again and go through that walkthrough with a fine toothed comb.

It may take a while as I'm in the process of moving house and starting a new job. Change of stance from previous post, but at least then you'll know I'll get them done.
    I have just finished the game and had no problems with the rest of the walkthrough. Thank you though.
  • xDaffxDaff388,391
    Posted on 07 January 16 at 20:44
    Ultras500 said:Daffadillon said:5-6 has been updated.

I have just finished the game and had no problems with the rest of the walkthrough. Thank you though.
    Excellent, glad to hear that.
  • SpeleoFoolSpeleoFool1,372,394
    Posted on 10 July 16 at 17:40
    There is still an error on 3-6. After you "throw the rock to the north" the directions miss picking up the red key and instead walk you into the yellow patrol guy where you get killed. This is for the "briefcase" objective.

I'm playing the Win8 and WP versions at the same time, but only using this version of the walkthrough; I'm not sure if the error is present over there, too.

In any case, this is an AWESOME walkthrough. I appreciate the notes on levels that are goodness or grinding misc. ahievements. Given the number of moves required to complete these levels, a few typos are to be expected. I'll note any others I run across as I complete the game.

Thanks!
  • xDaffxDaff388,391
    Posted on 11 July 16 at 08:08
    I wouldn't recommend using this version for WP, I know some levels are completely different in WP to Win 8.

I'll try and get 3-6 sorted tonight, I have a bit of walkthrough catching up to do lol.

And please do let me know if there's any more errors, I hate the fact that there are still errors in there!
    Insert witty comment here.
    Posted on 20 November 16 at 08:03, Edited on 20 November 16 at 08:22 by QuickMythril
    error on 6-9, correction below which also allows all 3 goals in one go:

EDIT: also on 6-10 you are missing one more "left" at the end of the Kill All Enemies run.

i haven't done the 7th area yet, but everything else seems to be fine, except for two things. 1. during one of the Kill Your Target levels, the camera changes right when you get next to the target, and the direction you gave actually made me move away from the target instead of killing them. 2. i think there was one level that had identcal instructions for both runs, meaning you could do all three goals at once, but it wasn't labelled so. not a big deal really. i forget which these two levels were, but i will try and go back and find them later. going to go to bed for now. thanks again for the guide!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.