Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Resident Evil (Xbox 360) Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 23:04
    Please use this thread to discuss the Resident Evil (Xbox 360) walkthrough
  • Posted on 24 May 15 at 19:20
    To anyone interested:

I've started working on the walkthrough just recently. So far it's going well. smile
  • Posted on 15 June 15 at 11:52
    Absolutely interested :) Good to hear! Estimated date of publish?
  • Posted on 16 June 15 at 03:28
    I appreciate your enthusiasm! smile

I'm hesitant to give any sort of estimation. I don't want to have someone's expectations be for a certain date and then fall short of that. I've seen it happen a lot on this site (with other writers/walkthroughs), I just don't want to be that way. I've switched jobs just last week, work is unpredictable. On top of that I'm literally pouring every piece of info I can into this thing. I'm going to have to trim it down considerably when I reach the final draft stage.

Suffice it to say the walkthrough is still moving forward.
  • THEpaynexkillerTHEpaynexkiller1,022,699
    Posted on 16 July 15 at 22:42
    Another month flies by...
    The new and improved.
  • Posted on 17 July 15 at 01:03
    THEpaynexkiller said:Another month flies by...Yes, yes it does. smile
  • Posted on 17 July 15 at 01:12
    To anyone that cares: the walkthrough is still moving forward.

My time is more limited now than it has ever been. I don't care to go into detail about any of it because it's nobodies business, but I will say that I've put time into the walkthrough EVERY WEEKEND for the past month (if not more). It will be finished. Do I know when? No. But rest assured it will be completed. If you have a problem with that, there's plenty of space below to rant and rave. Everyone else is doing it on the other walkthroughs that didn't get completed in two days' time, so why shouldn't you? roll
  • MomijiMomiji940,064
    Posted on 29 July 15 at 22:16
    If you need anything for this walkthrough whether it be videos or strategies let me know. I know this game pretty much inside out and if the leaderboards werent discustingly cheated id still be #1 so i like to think theres a thing or 2 i can add smile
  • Posted on 01 August 15 at 12:32
    Raezie said:If you need anything for this walkthrough whether it be videos or strategies let me know. I know this game pretty much inside out and if the leaderboards werent discustingly cheated id still be #1 so i like to think theres a thing or 2 i can add smileIf I remember correctly, you were #1 when I was looking at my speedrun scores. Gotta love those cheaters out there. At any rate, I appreciate the offer and I will let you know if I find myself in need of help. smile
  • Posted on 05 August 15 at 01:31
    UPDATE:

Writing in the walkthrough. Daily. It's slow going and I'm putting in a LOT of information, but I want to be sure this walkthrough is nothing short of great. So if you're reading this, be patient!! I still have no idea when it'll be completed--there's just so much ground to cover--but I think the further into it I get the easier and faster it will start becoming.

Thanks for understanding. I just want this to be worthwhile.
  • Brian 86W102Brian 86W102208,705
    Posted on 13 October 15 at 23:27
    any update on when the guide will be up?
  • SethozSethoz583,050
    Posted on 26 March 16 at 19:29
    With the resident evil games all being on sale, I picked this up as I'm sure many people have. any further news on how the walkthrough is going? Appricate you wanting to make it the best you can :D
  • flip407flip407630,708
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 22:54
    So...no worthwhile updates yet? After a year this must be the most comprehensive walk through ever!
    flip407
  • UnsungGhostUnsungGhost636,960
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 23:26
    This was sitting in limbo for a long time. Since I've taken over as the overseer there has been a lot of good progress. The owner has finished one full play through and working on the second play through as well as partial guides for other play throughs. The sprawling nature and multiple playthroughs have caused some difficulty, but I assure you that this hasn't been lost by the wayside.
  • Posted on 18 April 16 at 01:31
    Alright guys. Firstly, apologies.

I did not realize that anyone had commented on this thread since my last post. Somehow I've missed your comments--all the way from Oct. 2015. You would have had an update much sooner had I realized this. On the subject of time...I have no excuse. I began the walkthrough and spent a lot of time writing, only to stop hours later each time and realize that I had written a half hour to an hour of gameplay. This was discouraging. I also started a new job working long days about a month after I volunteered to write this, which didn't help. Soon it was time for the holidays and all the rush and it was completely neglected.

Secondly, the good news. UnsungGhost was very helpful in getting me back on track. His suggestion to stack the game on Xbox One was excellent advice. I bought the Origins Collection on Xbox One and got started (just within the last month or two). I began by deleting the old walkthrough completely. I started over. This time the words came faster and before long I completed Jill's playthrough. I plan on starting Chris's next week. Circumstances have prevented me from writing as much as I would like, and its still taking longer than it should...but it will be finished.

I hesitate to put a time on it. But I'm getting there.
  • Posted on 03 August 16 at 01:26
    I've just submitted the walkthrough for review. Thanks again everyone for being so patient. It's taken a long time, but I believe it was worth it; I was as thorough as I could possibly be.
  • SethozSethoz583,050
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 14:49
    Been eagerly waiting for this, thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing it soon! :D
  • Posted on 03 August 16 at 20:37
    Sethoz said:
    Been eagerly waiting for this, thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing it soon! :D
    I sincerely hope it helps you, Sethoz. Thank you for your support!!
  • Information
  • Posted on 26 November 20 at 22:37
    Hey, I used your Walkthrough for the Xbox One version like four years ago and recently did this game on Xbox 360 this time. Wanted to just say thanks again! Your Resident Evil Walkthroughs are extremely helpful and well written.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.