Game Info Submission Archive: Neverwinter

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Neverwinter - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Neverwinter

• deutschZuiddeutschZuid308,752
    Posted on 07 April 15 at 23:43Permalink
    There are a few mistakes... how do i edit it?
  • Posted on 08 April 15 at 00:56Permalink
    Don't think you can. Hopefully Sage being missable is one of those mistakes? (I haven't gotten the achievement yet, just asking if it really is)
  • AhayzoAhayzo554,003
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 01:10Permalink
    Thanks for the submission deutschZuid!

As Slime mentioned, is Sage in Neverwinter in fact missable?

Also, Eye Chirurgeon in Neverwinter you submitted as Single Player and Cooperative+. Can this actually be done without any other players?

Any mistakes you see made in the initial submission, feel free to post them here. Thank you again for your submission, and any more info you can provide
  • JappeJappe809,788
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 01:19Permalink
    Sage is not missable because the game doesn't "end" after final quest. So you can still get new lores by adventuring. Also the count of lores carries over to your next character.

Eye Chirurgeon can be done solo but it's really hard and is recommended to be done with a group. But it's possible if you have high enough gear.
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 23:57Permalink
    I don't think any of these is missable. You don't get locked out of contents due to progression like in single player games. This is speaking from my experience of the game so far and seven years of experience in WoW :P.
  • AhayzoAhayzo554,003
    Posted on 10 April 15 at 00:44Permalink
    Thanks for the extra info everybody, and the original submission deutschZuid. We've flagged the game based on the info you guys provided, and have place Single Player and Coop+ on the majority of the achievements, as you can play the game either alone or with others.
  • Posted on 10 April 15 at 17:32Permalink
    Eurydace has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Neverwinter:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Eurydace for Neverwinter

Eurydace said:Getting a 2nd character to 60 probably takes 20 hours unless you spend real money and buy an XP boost (or AD to buy Zen, but that's getting complicated - the vast majority of people will not have a boost).

All the "Complete the quest" achievements were marked main storyline by another submission. They are, but they are all missable. You can move on to the next zone without completing the quest and hit 60 without getting any of these. That's unlikely sure, but it is definitely possible you can hit 60 without getting all of them. For instance, I had enough experience to skip Rothe Valley entirely. Thus, they're not main storyline.

Killing 1000 Dragons will take just under 20 hours of boosting. Not main storyline. It will take 3+ people.

Bump in the Night takes 3+ people because the last enemy is in a Skirmish.

Completing Epic dungeons gives you credit for normal dungeons, so they are stackable.
  • Posted on 10 April 15 at 17:32Permalink
    Eurydace has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Neverwinter:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Eurydace for Neverwinter

Eurydace said:Getting a 2nd character to 60 probably takes 20 hours unless you spend real money and buy an XP boost (or AD to buy Zen, but that's getting complicated - the vast majority of people will not have a boost).

All the "Complete the quest" achievements were marked main storyline by another submission. They are, but they are all missable. You can move on to the next zone without completing the quest and hit 60 without getting any of these. That's unlikely sure, but it is definitely possible you can hit 60 without getting all of them. For instance, I had enough experience to skip Rothe Valley entirely. Thus, they're not main storyline.

Killing 1000 Dragons will take just under 20 hours of boosting. Not main storyline. It will take 3+ people.

Bump in the Night takes 3+ people because the last enemy is in a Skirmish.

Completing Epic dungeons gives you credit for normal dungeons, so they are stackable.
  • EurydaceEurydace494,442
    Posted on 10 April 15 at 17:33Permalink
    *Killing 1000 Dragons is not time consuming*
    Posted on 14 April 15 at 05:36Permalink
    Mounts and Artifacts do not come from leveling up in-game components. Artifact can be done at level 1 if you buy one (or trade one) and mounts are usable at level 20, but you still need to actually have enough to buy it.

Also, the companion thing is not branching at all. You can get one of those at level 1 and can buy one at any time from the store.
    Posted on 14 April 15 at 05:38Permalink
    Also, Eye Chirugion (or whatever the name is) has nothing to do with level. At all. You just have to beat a bonus boss in a dungeon (and I'm fairly sure you could do it at any level provided you had a group that wanted to carry you).

Invocation also does not require leveling up.

Basically, nothing in this game should have level up except the achievements for reaching a certain level.
  • AhayzoAhayzo554,003
    Posted on 14 April 15 at 20:42Permalink
    Thanks for the submission Eurydace. We've updated the flags accordingly, with some changes (which you've noticed)

Mounts require having a certain level to use, which is why we gave that achievement the level flag. Needing a certain level to attempt to meet the achievement requirements qualifies for the flag.

The same reasoning was applied to artifacts, we understood that you could not get artifacts until a certain level. If you have one at level 1, can you use it? Or do you need to wait until a certain level?

Gaining a companion was given branch to the multiple methods for obtaining them. Buying, or linking to an Arc account for example.

For Eye Chirurgeon, solutions indicate that you can't enter the dungeon until a certain level. If that is the case, the flag does apply.

Invocation cannot be unlocked until level 11. As with the other level achievements, it is applied because reaching a certain level is required before attempting the achievement requirements.

Thanks again for the submission!
    Posted on 14 April 15 at 21:10Permalink
    The changes look great. Thanks guys :)
    Posted on 15 April 15 at 01:43Permalink
    alklein92201 said:Thanks for the submission Eurydace. We've updated the flags accordingly, with some changes (which you've noticed)

Mounts require having a certain level to use, which is why we gave that achievement the level flag. Needing a certain level to attempt to meet the achievement requirements qualifies for the flag.

The same reasoning was applied to artifacts, we understood that you could not get artifacts until a certain level. If you have one at level 1, can you use it? Or do you need to wait until a certain level?

Gaining a companion was given branch to the multiple methods for obtaining them. Buying, or linking to an Arc account for example.

For Eye Chirurgeon, solutions indicate that you can't enter the dungeon until a certain level. If that is the case, the flag does apply.

Invocation cannot be unlocked until level 11. As with the other level achievements, it is applied because reaching a certain level is required before attempting the achievement requirements.

Thanks again for the submission!
    I'm fairly certain you can enter the dungeon if you walk up to it (though I haven't tested it and no longer have a character on which I could do so - limited number of character slots).

Artifacts can be had at level 1 if you can get one. You'd have to pay real money to do so. I'm fairly certain you can equip it, but I guess I can't be sure. Maybe someone can drop by and say.

Anyway, you need to give Epic Dungeons the level up flag as well then. Same with Dungeoneering. And most of the questlines.

Bump in the Night needs level up and it also needs 3+.

I see that level up technically applies, but it seems rather misleading when used here laugh. Whatever though!
  • Posted on 27 April 15 at 21:27Permalink
    EYEHUNTER 42 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Neverwinter:

EYEHUNTER 42 said:
    NeverwinterGenerationalThe Generational achievement in Neverwinter worth 358 pointsReach level 60 with 2 characters

+Multiple Playthroughs Required. This game has a "main game mode" which must be repeated.

• Posted on 29 April 15 at 13:39Permalink
    Warning Achievements are missable! Its happened to me several times already. Some say its because of the recent double exp weekend making story related achievements unobtainable, as players have become too high level for certain missions, which makes the game lock off the area completely. I have made a new character and will update you all as to whether or not that works.
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 16:41, Edited on 29 April 15 at 16:41 by EurydacePermalink
    That doesn't happen. You can pick up and complete any quest at level 60.
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 21:18Permalink
    A 0 A Laurence said:Warning Achievements are missable! Its happened to me several times already. Some say its because of the recent double exp weekend making story related achievements unobtainable, as players have become too high level for certain missions, which makes the game lock off the area completely. I have made a new character and will update you all as to whether or not that works.You can still do the story quests. Once you reach a certain level the NPCs will no longer have the ! above their heads, but you can still talk to them and choose the quest. Just use the wiki quest list to find out who you need to talk to.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.