The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: April 7th, 2015

• NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,075,907
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 10:30
    Wankers. Just bought El Chavo Kart the other day. And its crap lol.
  • EvandalistEvandalist451,785
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 10:35
    Is there confirmation on more deals coming this weekend? Because I saw no mention of incoming weekend deals on Major Nelson's blog or his twitter feed and typically he's pretty good at announcing that sort of stuff on both platforms.
    You fail me.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,182
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 10:50
    Evandalist said:Is there confirmation on more deals coming this weekend? Because I saw no mention of incoming weekend deals on Major Nelson's blog or his twitter feed and typically he's pretty good at announcing that sort of stuff on both platforms.http://majornelson.com/2015/04/07/say-hello-to-spring-with-g...
    "And don’t forget to check back this Friday for a look at the weekend bonus deals."
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • MontyTPMontyTP300,417
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 10:57
    If anyone wants to boost king of fighters '98 send me a message on TA :)
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,151,288
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 11:43
    Snatching up multiple season passes.
    I saw a girl crying while buying tampons. Must be going through a rough period in her life.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,278,894
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 11:47
    I'll buy dlc achievements or not if I like a game , I understand both sides though . I also have to agree I will not be paying full price for any of bungies added content thought destiny was a pathetic waste of money only worth half if at all. I had a question will the sale update be handled here or a diff thread , thanks !!!
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,182
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 12:39, Edited on 08 April 15 at 12:40 by ChewieOnIce
    MC PHILABUSTA said:I had a question will the sale update be handled here or a diff thread , thanks !!!There'll be a new post at the weekend.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 12:44
    NawtyCawty said:Wankers. Just bought El Chavo Kart the other day. And its crap lol.Were you expecting the next Forza?

OT:

How difficult are the Serious Sam games?
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82554,357
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 12:51
    Tempted to buy Shadow of Mordor Season Pass.... even if I don't have the game yet.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • Posted on 08 April 15 at 13:40, Edited on 08 April 15 at 13:41 by Righteous Nixon
    Gotta give credit where credit is due, MS sales have gotten just a million times better, especially in regards to Xbox One. Their sales used to just suck big time. Just a massive improvement overall. Its also nice seeing more focus on DLC as well.

For Xbox One, I will be buying:

P90X for Xbox Fitness
    Lara Croft Season Pass
    Project Spark Quest Pack
    Shadow of Mordor Season Pass
    Watch Dogs Season Pass
    Tetris Ultimate

For 360:

Abyss Odyssey
    Freefall Racers
    Garou: Mark of the Wolves
  • JamesbucJamesbuc551,070
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 13:49
    matdan12 said:How difficult are the Serious Sam games?Cant talk about 'Double D XXL' since I've never played it but both TSE and 3: BFE are of a moderate difficulty... until around the last couple of levels, then it chucks everything at you all at once. Both are quite fun though the secrets in the levels are occasionally a pain in the ass to find and often are quite random (though VERY helpful. Getting a Shotgun right at the start is very handy indeed). I would say go for it (or you know, try out the demo).
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,278,894
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 14:09
    Better sales overall but let's see these over priced season passes hit 50% and not this 20 or 30% stuff
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje426,760
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 14:12
    Jamesbuc said:matdan12 said:How difficult are the Serious Sam games?Cant talk about 'Double D XXL' since I've never played it but both TSE and 3: BFE are of a moderate difficulty... until around the last couple of levels, then it chucks everything at you all at once. Both are quite fun though the secrets in the levels are occasionally a pain in the ass to find and often are quite random (though VERY helpful. Getting a Shotgun right at the start is very handy indeed). I would say go for it (or you know, try out the demo).I only know Double D XXL, so I can comment on that.
    There is hardly any real challenge getting through the game as you get overpowered much too easily and early. I'd say the earlier stages are a little bit more difficult for that reason, but you'll nonetheless breeze through this (enjoyable) game.
    The only aspect that'll keep you busy is finding all the secrets. I had some great fun searching high and low for all of them, and this greatly increased the time I spent on the game.
    Of course, it's possible you couldn't care less about searching everywhere and opt to use a guide for this instead. By doing that, you'll remove the only aspect that may keep you busy for a while, and you'll have it completed before you know it.
  • FFX BrotherhoodFFX Brotherhood1,561,270
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 15:21
    Anyone recommend castle of illusion?
    I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
  • Posted on 08 April 15 at 15:30
    Crazy good sale roundup. Awesome job, Chewie!

The rest of you should totally buy El Chavo Kart. I heard its walkthrough is pretty great headspin
  • X0YXX0YX360,454
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 15:50
    I want the >> Valley of the Yetis << DLC cheaper. Dont want to buy the whole season Pass roll
  • Posted on 08 April 15 at 15:57
    Omg so many things!!!
  • Kapt KangerKapt Kanger245,266
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 16:11
    So is Middle-Earth Season pass worth the $10, I liked the game just wondering if the addons add enough and are fun. Thanks
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,157,231
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 16:14
    Kapt Kanger said:So is Middle-Earth Season pass worth the $10, I liked the game just wondering if the addons add enough and are fun. ThanksYeah, they aren't particularly long but $10 for all DLC isn't too bad. I haven't played the second 'big' DLC but I liked the beastmaster one.
  • CPCrookedManCPCrookedMan921,942
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 16:28
    Dammit. All I want from FC4 is the Yeti DLC. angry Discount that please.
    "My dreams, they aren't as empty. As my conscience seems to be." - The Who
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads