Game Discussion: Worms Battlegrounds Forum

Weapon Expert... UGH!

AuthorMessage
Cookman86
Cookman86
Posted on 08 April 15 at 07:13
Just can't get weapon expert to pop! according to my stats I have not used Bovine Blitz or the Wrench.

I must have killed 100 worms with Bovine Blitz but stats aren't updating.
For the wrench I have hit worms with it and even built girders and shot them with shotgun til they turn red and repaired them. I'm gonna try repairing a sentry gun and a magnet in the hope my stats will update, frustrating, just come back to the game recently and this is the last achievement i need.

Any advice?
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 09 April 15 at 07:11
Have you tried using every weapon in a single game? I only ask because that's what both myself and my friends did.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Dr Purrple
Dr Purrple
Posted on 24 April 15 at 21:17
Having the same issue now. Wish I knew why on Earth my stats are not updating after my games.. Why do they have this online synchronization if it doesn't work properly.. I just want this last achievement so I can delete the game..
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 24 April 15 at 22:30
If it is your last achievement, have you tried deleting the game and all the data (Cloud as well) and trying again? It's not like it takes very long to use every weapon in a single game if you set it up right so might be worth a shot.
Dr Purrple
Dr Purrple
Posted on 25 April 15 at 10:45
I ended up deleting both local and cloud save, went back to the game, did the tutorial and my stats from my previous save file were still there. So I guess it's their servers. I did use everything again on a local versus with a guest but the achievement didn't pop again. Really pissed off by lazy devs who can't deliver a fully functional experience.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 25 April 15 at 21:07
In that case, if you have a twitter account message (I think @Team_17, or they have a worms dedicated one) about the issue. They replied to almost all of us about the Juggernaut unobtainable so they are willing to listen.

Action may be a different story, but worth trying.
HeartsickShoe86
Posted on 21 July 15 at 22:04
Maybe a bit late to the party, but if you create a local game with two teams, your team and a team for your guest, choose full wormage, and use every weapon or ability in one game. Then you should unlock the achievement.

The tracker is pretty much useless, as it doesn't track local games at all.
HeartsickShoe86
TiagoCosta
TiagoCosta
Posted on 31 July 15 at 05:02
HeartsickShoe86 said:Maybe a bit late to the party, but if you create a local game with two teams, your team and a team for your guest, choose full wormage, and use every weapon or ability in one game. Then you should unlock the achievement.

The tracker is pretty much useless, as it doesn't track local games at all.

Late or not you helped, thanks.

Too bad the game didn't create a solid base tho I like worms since I remember starting to play video games, but can't see anyone online.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.