Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Game Publisher Launched For Windows Phone

• NO1KEVNO1KEV2,173,655
    Posted on 25 November 14 at 17:48
    This post is contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • SpilnerSpilner853,416
    Posted on 25 November 14 at 17:51
    Might wanna fix your quote NO1KEV
    I speak for me, the site speaks for itself
  • EmDeeGeeEmDeeGee777,748
    Posted on 25 November 14 at 18:13
    Matrarch said:The Globalizer said:Good, but not clear from the article whether these titles will be Xbox releases. WP has tons of non-Xbox titles, so more of them isn't a big win; but if this includes Xbox functionality, it could be big.My fault. We wouldn't cover the post if the titles weren't set to be LIVE enabled, but I've made that more clear in the article!Hurray! That IS some good news!
    "Come in guys, the water's great!": 5th Annual Bean Dive starting July 5, 2014. Join the fun!
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82452,544
    Posted on 25 November 14 at 20:43
    Cookie clicker was my first thoughts as well.

I can always take more Win8 games.
  • coipcoip223,127
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 01:12
    Elyoh said:range is good said:#SaveXboxWP, baby. This is great news. And something Microsoft should've done like 4 years ago.Did Microsoft have anything to do with this? I got the feeling from this article that it was a private company, but I could be off on a wild tangent here.Microsoft had nothing to do with this. They're a third-party. I didn't mean to imply that Microsoft was involved. It was a dig at Microsoft--me saying that they should've done this (made it easy to port iOS and Android games to WP easily, with Xbox integration) 4 years ago. Instead, they didn't do it at all and someone else did.
  • Posted on 26 November 14 at 03:46
    There had better be an achievement for buying your first politician, at 400 K, they ain't cheap, and that is an important coming-of-age event wink
    Your financial solution
  • bennjjeebennjjee399,006
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 14:33
    Just started getting Gamerscore on my phone and love it! Hope this is the beginning of further Xbox games on the platform.
  • WiznyattWiznyatt1,199,630
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 17:34
    The game "Make it Rain" seems to be similar to Cookie Clicker. It's just stupid and totally pointless but absolutely addictive. I hope this happens soon!
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,302,683
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 18:39
    Matrarch said:The Globalizer said:Good, but not clear from the article whether these titles will be Xbox releases. WP has tons of non-Xbox titles, so more of them isn't a big win; but if this includes Xbox functionality, it could be big.My fault. We wouldn't cover the post if the titles weren't set to be LIVE enabled, but I've made that more clear in the article!toast Thanks for clearing that up!
  • Posted on 27 November 14 at 15:31
    I have the 1520 Lumia Phone, and since a couple of months, there does not seem to be a seperate xbox live store anymore. I used to love that you could browse the xbox live achievement enabled games, without any other games showing up, but that functions seems to have been dropped.

Does anybody know whether this is temporarily?
  • SpilnerSpilner853,416
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 15:33
    Incr3dibleBman said:I have the 1520 Lumia Phone, and since a couple of months, there does not seem to be a seperate xbox live store anymore. I used to love that you could browse the xbox live achievement enabled games, without any other games showing up, but that functions seems to have been dropped.

Its a genre in the games category now
  • Posted on 27 November 14 at 19:32
    Spilner said:Incr3dibleBman said:I have the 1520 Lumia Phone, and since a couple of months, there does not seem to be a seperate xbox live store anymore. I used to love that you could browse the xbox live achievement enabled games, without any other games showing up, but that functions seems to have been dropped.

Its a genre in the games category now
    Thanks for the answer, I hope they will change this again in the future, because the genre thing isn't really doing it for me.
  • Posted on 29 November 14 at 16:39
    Throni360 said:You are on a achievement site. 95% of people here only bought a WP for xbox games. And how many games got released 2014? Only a handful. Ergo it's dead.Think you need to remember you're on a site where people are a little over-obsessed with ratio's and statistics to be making them up blindly.

I've been a WP user for 3 years now. I haven't played many WP games in the past year because I don't do the same public commute any more. I still love my WP for its cross platform functionality. Xbox Smartglass, OneDrive, Xbox Music and Office in particular. Xbox Music was the reason I bought the phone in the first place(it was called zuma or zoop or something back then). Achievements were a welcome bonus I admit.

Granted many of these features are now available on iOs and android, but they weren't back then.

OT: Sounds like good news to me and that Abyss looks like it could be interesting.
    Dying is half the fun...!
  • Throni360Throni3601,631,153
    Posted on 29 November 14 at 19:30
    BaronVonBrannan said:Think you need to remember you're on a site where people are a little over-obsessed with ratio's and statistics to be making them up blindly.This site uses made up stats since a few years. My 95% is pretty accurate.
  • SpilnerSpilner853,416
    Posted on 29 November 14 at 19:31
    Throni360 said:BaronVonBrannan said:Think you need to remember you're on a site where people are a little over-obsessed with ratio's and statistics to be making them up blindly.This site uses made up stats since a few years. My 95% is pretty accurate.Not in the slightest mate, not in the slightest.
  • ElyohElyoh864,630
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 01:19
    I have no idea what Throni is on laugh I have many friends with Windows phones, and I'm the only one who get achievements on it (Or achievements at all, actually). Only one of them is considering changing back to one of the other systems just because WP is slacking a bit in the medical app department (For which I learnt that even doctors whip out Apps to diagnose us laugh).

Win phone not dead, maybe not a massive gaint, but far from dead.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 08 January 15 at 14:46
    Apparently they will be releasing (or targeting to release) their next game this month. Make It Rain or Abyss?
  • WOODY2211WOODY22111,338,151
    Posted on 20 February 15 at 00:38
    I can see Make it rain is out but I can not find it on the marketplace? Does anyone have any idea please? Looked on US, UK and T&T.
  • NomstuffNomstuff757,374
  • WOODY2211WOODY22111,338,151
    Posted on 20 February 15 at 07:11
    Nice one, thank you very much.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.