Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Game Publisher Launched For Windows Phone

• JamPound32JamPound321,016,285
    Posted on 20 February 15 at 12:39
    Anyone know why the win8 versions of these games aren't out?
  • WOODY2211WOODY22111,338,025
    Posted on 20 February 15 at 20:41
    Is anyone having problems with achievements?? mine have popped in the WP but not on TA?? They are also not showing on xbox.com!!
  • Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,551,369
    Posted on 20 February 15 at 20:50
    Make It Rain must not be available in the US...right?
    Rollus Tidus
  • Posted on 21 February 15 at 02:54
    WOODY2211 said:Is anyone having problems with achievements?? mine have popped in the WP but not on TA?? They are also not showing on xbox.com!!Having problems here have unlocked 11/20 and it is saying 7/20 on xbox.com
  • NomstuffNomstuff758,352
    Posted on 21 February 15 at 03:33
    Mr Granstaff said:Make It Rain must not be available in the US...right?I linked the US store version above.

Also WP is having syncing issues, support say wait seven days, if it hasn't healed itself, go back to them and ask then.
  • Posted on 22 February 15 at 09:50
    JamP0und32 said:Anyone know why the win8 versions of these games aren't out?They're still in development according to the developer. There also should be couple of paid games in the pipeline, but seems like they do them one at the time so most likely won't be coming out very soon
  • Maukki TMaukki T133,959
    Posted on 23 February 15 at 20:25, Edited on 23 February 15 at 20:26 by Maukki T
    Great. Just great. Make It Rain doesn't even start. It bounces back to start screen after you try to start.
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 07:02
    Maukki T said:Great. Just great. Make It Rain doesn't even start. It bounces back to start screen after you try to start.Tried restarting your phone? Used to be common problem with all apps and restart used to fix it
  • Maukki TMaukki T133,959
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 12:41
    janiwesterling said:Maukki T said:Great. Just great. Make It Rain doesn't even start. It bounces back to start screen after you try to start.Tried restarting your phone? Used to be common problem with all apps and restart used to fix itYes I did but it didn't help. I got the problem solved though. I had to deny some programs (Podcasts and Yle Areena to be specific) running on the backround from the power saving settings.
  • Posted on 25 February 15 at 07:40
    The update might fix that

- The IAP items were showing wrong prices.
    - Few percentage users with WP8.1 and a huge amount of apps in the background had trouble to start the game. Now this is fixed.
  • Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,551,369
    Posted on 27 February 15 at 20:47
    Nomstuff said:Mr Granstaff said:Make It Rain must not be available in the US...right?I linked the US store version above.

Also WP is having syncing issues, support say wait seven days, if it hasn't healed itself, go back to them and ask then.
    Thanks.

For whatever reason, it wasn't communicating with my phone when I tried downloading from my PC, so I tried to look for it via the Games Store straight from my phone, but wasn't showing up there.

I suspect there might have been a small delay in being listed in store because I eventually found it later that same day.
    Rollus Tidus
  • XtowersXtowers616,531
    Posted on 24 April 15 at 01:47
    Still waiting to make it rain on win ei gg t.
  • QuiCkz NinjaQuiCkz Ninja1,357,851
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.