Game Discussion: Escape Dead Island

Post Card 12 Location

• AddingtonAddington1,233,712
    Posted on 25 November 14 at 23:17
    Does anyone know the location of this post card? I have all but 12 and have not been able to locate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Boss KowbelBoss Kowbel258,382
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 01:16
    Check the caves beneath the orange crate you keep waking up in. In those caves, there is a grapple point for your grappling hook. The post card should be outside and to the left.

Also, if anyone knows where Charon's Log #16 is located, I would very much appreciate it. It is the only achievement I have left other than to beat the game a second time.
  • SadShiftySadShifty1,551,312
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 06:57
    Boss Kowbel said:Check the caves beneath the orange crate you keep waking up in. In those caves, there is a grapple point for your grappling hook. The post card should be outside and to the left.

Also, if anyone knows where Charon's Log #16 is located, I would very much appreciate it. It is the only achievement I have left other than to beat the game a second time.
    that is actually postcard #4. I need postcard #12 aswell.
  • SadShiftySadShifty1,551,312
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 07:26
    found it thanks to "Redemption Mode" over @xboxachievements.

"Postcard #12 is located in the Helipad area. When you first enter, you'll fight a Slicer zombie. Once you've disposed of him (and took his picture), go straight from where you enter, then loop around the building."
  • AddingtonAddington1,233,712
    Posted on 20 January 15 at 05:41
    Just wanted to pop on back here and thank you for the help SadShifty. That was the one I needed. You are a life saver.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads