The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 25th, 2014

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 November 14 at 17:33Permalink
    lol, for all of those I fancy nothing!

Holding out for RDR DLC and a few Aerial C games.
    If that's that then this has got to be this
  • Posted on 26 November 14 at 17:34Permalink
    How good is Valiant Hearts, and how long is it? And I still don't understand why the LA Noire season pass isn't also on sale....
  • HanxHanx734,326
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 18:01Permalink
    Is Sniper Elite 3 worth it for £30 quid?
  • HanxHanx734,326
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 18:03Permalink
    ChristImpact414 said:How good is Valiant Hearts, and how long is it? And I still don't understand why the LA Noire season pass isn't also on sale....Did you miss the one from a few months ago? Got the LA Noire season pass for less than a fiver.
  • MarcC29MarcC29273,638
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 18:18Permalink
    I'm sure most people are already aware of this, but just as a reminder, for those who are EA Access subscribers you get an extra percentage of a discount on the EA games. So, for example, EA SPORTS UFC is listed at $13.20 for myself right now.
    Twitter: @MarcC_29 | PSN: MarcC_29
  • AhayzoAhayzo650,233
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 19:00Permalink
    o DEEVIUS o said:lol, for all of those I fancy nothing!

Holding out for RDR DLC and a few Aerial C games.
    You must REALLY be holding out, I'm pretty sure the DLC bundle for RDR has been discounted on many occasions. I recommend just buying the GOTY edition, it comes with everything, plus certain things that you can't get physical or digital without that edition.
  • MrCoolness3MrCoolness3816,815
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 19:57, Edited on 26 November 14 at 19:57 by MrCoolness3Permalink
    DC Abaddon said:Evandalist said:Admiral Henri said:Interesting list..... Is midnight club a good/easy racing game? For this price, I'm encouraged to give it a try. As far as arcade racing games go, for my money, it's the best that's available on the 360. Achievement wise? There are two unobtainables but the rest is easily done. It's more grindy (as in a shitload of races to complete) than difficult.
    Are you sure about the unobtainables? I started the game this summer and completed it without any problems...
    The Rockstar Social Club features were removed though!
    Midnight Club: Los Angeles does have 2 discontinued achievements due to a server closer

Everyone's a Critic & Turn in the Work
    MrCoolness
  • zoidberg1339zoidberg1339401,730
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 20:47Permalink
    Damn, I was hoping the Sniper Elite 3 DLC was on sale.
  • EvandalistEvandalist362,307
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 20:55Permalink
    DC Abaddon said:Admiral Henri said:Interesting list..... Is midnight club a good/easy racing game? For this price, I'm encouraged to give it a try.Yes, it is very good!
    But i don´t know how i would rate the difficulty. Personally i thought it was not really hard. In fact it was quite easy using the Ninja.
    But i´ve read a lot of people having a really hard time with this...

Evandalist said:Admiral Henri said:Interesting list..... Is midnight club a good/easy racing game? For this price, I'm encouraged to give it a try. As far as arcade racing games go, for my money, it's the best that's available on the 360. Achievement wise? There are two unobtainables but the rest is easily done. It's more grindy (as in a shitload of races to complete) than difficult.
    Are you sure about the unobtainables? I started the game this summer and completed it without any problems...
    The Rockstar Social Club features were removed though!
    I'm almost positive that the "rate my ride" feature went down with the social club.

Check the recent winners list. I don't think anybody has popped them since June or July.
    You fail me.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead504,709
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 22:22, Edited on 27 November 14 at 10:18 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    Although the Forza Motorsport 5 Car Pass is listed above as not having achievements, there are actually 3 achievements you can only get with the included DLC cars:
    Forza Motorsport 5West Coast GoldThe West Coast Gold achievement in Forza Motorsport 5 worth 62 pointsEarn 5 gold medals on Long Beach in a 1964 Chevrolet Impala.
    Forza Motorsport 5PanoramicThe Panoramic achievement in Forza Motorsport 5 worth 180 pointsDrive 300 miles on Bathurst in the #10 Holden Xbox Racing Team Commodore VF.
    Forza Motorsport 5I Could Do That in a VanThe I Could Do That in a Van achievement in Forza Motorsport 5 worth 121 pointsFinish the I Could Do That in a Van Rivals event having set a lap time of 10:00 or better.

Some more Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate costume sets were also recently reduced. Typically these reductions last for 2-3 weeks.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate / Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
    - Nurse Costume Set 33% off
    - Ultimate Training Gear Set 33% off
    DonkeyBong71 said:
    Spilner said:
    Appreciate the effort it takes to compile all those links and prices.
    yeah, i'll second that. in fact, someone left a comment on an 'other' website saying it was a shame they didn't do this. and the staff got back and said it was too much effort! i considered mentioning you guys but thought better of it. i don't like to stir the pot, just smoke it. wink
    Let's not forget the unsung heroes of TA that work behind the scenes manually entering or checking every price for every game for not 5, but 7 regions (includes Canada and Germany) into the Sales Hub. Give yourself a pat on the back, you know who you are! wink
  • stoketom1986stoketom1986473,761
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 01:12Permalink
    Already have Crysis and Bulletstorm well worth a pick up as both are great! Going to pick up Gears 3 season pass along with Devil may cry stuff and Jermany mc grath off-road!
  • EYEHUNTER 42EYEHUNTER 42557,126
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 01:24Permalink
    I'm wondering if Defense Grid will be a game with gold soon.
  • Redd FiveRedd Five773,233
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 01:31Permalink
    Kingdoms of Amalur and Burnout would be nice.
    Man, I hate having no HD space. I haven't even played the last 3 months of GwG!
  • j12damaxj12damax453,377
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 03:05Permalink
    Aside from the graphical upgrade and 600 GS, would I be missing anything by getting Strider for the 360 rather than the One?
    "That was totally uncalled for, but a lot of fun to watch."
  • G0DLY 5NiPeRG0DLY 5NiPeR365,426
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 03:53Permalink
    I'm thinking about Max Payne, Midnight Club, Bulletstorm, and maybe Burnout Paradise... so many games! laugh
    "If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?" - Steve Jobs
  • DigiLuigiDigiLuigi366,590
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 04:07, Edited on 27 November 14 at 04:45 by DigiLuigiPermalink
    Masterpasje said:DigiLuigi said:Masterpasje said:Be sure to give Final Exam a chance, people. You'll be pleasantly surprised! One of my favorite games on the 360.Wouldn't have guessed, with all those highscores ;)
    Yeah, pretty fun game.
    I think I remember a certain someone suddenly having stolen the stage 6 multiplayer crown? That hurt, Digi! laugh
    I think Makke got pretty upset about me just killing stuff and not actually helping them beat the mission laugh
  • Posted on 27 November 14 at 06:37Permalink
    Injustice finally at a reasonable price.
  • FuhzillaFuhzilla15,803
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 08:54Permalink
    ehhh... good 360 deals but I'll pass. dive
    Thy Woe <3
  • pg88pg8866,198
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 08:57Permalink
    Alwayst the same crap.
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje322,326
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 10:09Permalink
    DigiLuigi said:Masterpasje said:DigiLuigi said:Masterpasje said:Be sure to give Final Exam a chance, people. You'll be pleasantly surprised! One of my favorite games on the 360.Wouldn't have guessed, with all those highscores ;)
    Yeah, pretty fun game.
    I think I remember a certain someone suddenly having stolen the stage 6 multiplayer crown? That hurt, Digi! laugh
    I think Makke got pretty upset about me just killing stuff and not actually helping them beat the mission laugh
    Ah, doesn't matter, you can have that one. I got my revenge already.
    After all, it's rule # 1: always expect Foul Play. wink
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.