Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

PSA: Batman is Thankful for Stories

AuthorMessage
mancide
mancide
Posted on 26 November 14 at 15:10
Another time to visit Calendar man

Please click here to read the story: PSA: Batman is Thankful for Stories
Judg3mentDrag0n
Posted on 26 November 14 at 15:56
Always nice to see these posted toast
The Only DBry
The Only DBry
Posted on 26 November 14 at 15:56
honestly if you don't have this achievement by now its just pure laziness but still thanks for updating it for them
GameTagwastaken
Posted on 26 November 14 at 16:07
I'm thankful to have this done, but I'm glad to see you still do the reminders (I only finished on Halloween).
Vandel Buster
Vandel Buster
Posted on 26 November 14 at 16:26
The Only DBry said:honestly if you don't have this achievement by now its just pure laziness but still thanks for updating it for themWhat happens if someone is just recently picking up the game due to sales? Perhaps that's a good reason for the PSA. Crazy, I know.
Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 26 November 14 at 16:28
I am done with the PC version but I have this set up to pop tomorrow morning smile
Looking to boost any and all GFWL achievements I don't have! PM if interested.
MAZE RUNNER 7
MAZE RUNNER 7
Posted on 26 November 14 at 16:47, Edited on 26 November 14 at 16:48 by MAZE RUNNER 7
I'd be more impressed if they would update us on any new Events on Gears of War Judgment, for the Sybarite achievement. Now that would be useful. laugh
Ueki420
Ueki420
Posted on 26 November 14 at 17:46
The Only DBry said:honestly if you don't have this achievement by now its just pure laziness but still thanks for updating it for themOr they could have bean dived the game this year like me? Sorry that I'm "to lazy" to have gotten around to playing the game until this year! laugh
The doom of a Planet....Crush Punch!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.