Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Rising Star Games Reveals Their Q4 2011 Line-up

  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,718
  • CheddahzCheddahz199,893
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 17:43
    Hopefully KoF XIII has a good netcode this time
    Follow me on Tumblr: http://japanesedorito.tumblr.com/
  • Posted on 28 July 11 at 17:47
    Both look kinda neat
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 28 July 11 at 18:09, Edited on 28 July 11 at 18:13 by
    Rising star are porting dai fukkatsu now? (there really is a space between it but TA won't have that)

    Also it's 4th in the official series, ddp2 wasn't made by cave

    The dlc will most likely be the ketsui arrange from the JP version or a 1.1 black label (belive me it's hard doing a life clear)
  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,718
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 18:12
    TerreBullet said:
    Rising star are porting dai fukkatsu now? (there really is a space between it but TA won't have that)

    Also it's 4th in the official series, ddp2 wasn't made by cave
    Technically it's the fifth then. You have DonPachi, DoDonPachi, DoDonPachi Dai-ou-Jou, DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu, and now DoDonPachi Resurrection, even if you don't count DoDonPachi 2 (the sixth as I've counted them).
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 28 July 11 at 18:14, Edited on 28 July 11 at 18:24 by
    PunkyLiar said:
    TerreBullet said:
    Rising star are porting dai fukkatsu now? (there really is a space between it but TA won't have that)

    Also it's 4th in the official series, ddp2 wasn't made by cave
    Technically it's the fifth then. You have DonPachi, DoDonPachi, DoDonPachi Dai-ou-Jou, DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu, and now DoDonPachi Resurrection, even if you don't count DoDonPachi 2 (the sixth as I've counted them).
    DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu is DoDonPachi Resurrection the translation of the japanese text translates to "Angry Leader Bee Great Resurrection" The screen shots are from Dai fukkatsu too, screenshot 3 is taken from the very first stage of the game.
  • KaibaChaosKaibaChaos517,745
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 18:20
    DoDonPachi :D:D:D:D
  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,718
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 18:26
    TerreBullet said:
    PunkyLiar said:
    TerreBullet said:
    Rising star are porting dai fukkatsu now? (there really is a space between it but TA won't have that)

    Also it's 4th in the official series, ddp2 wasn't made by cave
    Technically it's the fifth then. You have DonPachi, DoDonPachi, DoDonPachi Dai-ou-Jou, DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu, and now DoDonPachi Resurrection, even if you don't count DoDonPachi 2 (the sixth as I've counted them).
    DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu is DoDonPachi Resurrection the translation of the japanese text translates to "Angry Leader Bee Great Resurrection"
    I apologise - I saw some websites claim it was a different game. As I've never played them, I wouldn't know.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 28 July 11 at 18:32
    PunkyLiar said:
    TerreBullet said:
    PunkyLiar said:
    TerreBullet said:
    Rising star are porting dai fukkatsu now? (there really is a space between it but TA won't have that)

    Also it's 4th in the official series, ddp2 wasn't made by cave
    Technically it's the fifth then. You have DonPachi, DoDonPachi, DoDonPachi Dai-ou-Jou, DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu, and now DoDonPachi Resurrection, even if you don't count DoDonPachi 2 (the sixth as I've counted them).
    DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu is DoDonPachi Resurrection the translation of the japanese text translates to "Angry Leader Bee Great Resurrection"
    I apologise - I saw some websites claim it was a different game. As I've never played them, I wouldn't know.
    thank's for updating the post wink
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 28 July 11 at 18:33
    The screen shots of the second game triggered a memory from something I had seen before.
    If you don't like what I have to say, you can fuck right off.
  • CM TranceCM Trance202,557
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 19:01
    OMG! Yes!
    Excited for both games but especially for DODONPACHI!! OH YEAH!
  • lKierenlKieren188,118
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 19:10
    Just got a quick question are the characters from KoF XIII the characters that were in Capcom vs SNK?
  • DuwenDuwen101,428
    Posted on 28 July 11 at 19:59
    loved all the donpachi games (although bee storm was weak by comparrison), so this news is utterly awesome! keeping everything crossed for a euro release!
  • Posted on 28 July 11 at 20:17
    Only need Daifukkatsu for a full Donpachi series across all system. This is excellent new and i can't wait! Hope they release a better deluxe version than Deathsmiles, still as long the game is there that's the main thing!

    KoF looks pretty awesome from the screen shots too!
    [12:37:41] drabik: Nobody can insult BWT. He's un-insultable.
  • Posted on 28 July 11 at 20:21
    Schmups and Mai?
    SIGN ME THE FUCK UP.

    But seriously, great memories playing KoF in the arcades as a child, and who doesn't love a good bullet hell? Good on Rising Star Games, can't wait for both. =)
  • Posted on 28 July 11 at 21:52
    The visuals on KoF don't look much different at all
  • GR4V1G0R3GR4V1G0R3243,795
    Posted on 29 July 11 at 01:41
    OMFG, i love rising star games

    been contemplating buying a jap 360 for some of the shmups, with these guys being so kind to us, i wont need to bother soon enough

    best news ever tbqfh, will definately make my year after the fuck up that is / was supposed to be the eu launch of raiden fighters aces

    many thanks RSG, eu publisher of the year IMO
  • Mephisto4thewinMephisto4thewin2,097,197
    Posted on 29 July 11 at 03:11
    the explosion on the second last pictyure of KoF looks like a map of Australia, lol.
  • SanadaSanada675,310
    Posted on 29 July 11 at 04:23
    Rising Star is rather predictable, and I don't hate it at all. Wouldn't mind another addition to the KoF franchise as I haven't played one of their games in quite some time. Will be interesting to see how far they have come along since way back when.
    You seem a little furious...
  • anthony2690anthony2690800,185
    Posted on 29 July 11 at 07:22
    bring me akai katana shin aswell RSG and I will not need a jp 360 xD
    I might pick up eschatoes in the next couple of weeks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.