Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: May 19th & 20th, 2015

• punkyliarpunkyliar226,513
  • SiguardiusSiguardius1,631,416
    Posted on 20 May 15 at 23:54
    Those posts are getting longer and longer by the week.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7539,212
    Posted on 21 May 15 at 00:34, Edited on 21 May 15 at 00:35 by Dresden N7
    This is a spoiler for The Witcher books, but I think it's relevant to Farming Simulator 15.
    Ironically, Geralt was fatally badly wounded by a pitchfork-wielding farmer in the last novel.
  • EurydaceEurydace623,773
    Posted on 21 May 15 at 00:24
    I think I'm going to buy everything.
  • Posted on 21 May 15 at 00:24
    I just wish more IOS games would get achievements.
  • QuadrahandsQuadrahands464,189
    Posted on 21 May 15 at 00:37
    Been waiting all day for this article. There was a giveaway for Super Coin Squad on twitter and only 5 people had entered. It just finished a couple of hours ago though :( sorry guys
    I went outside once, the graphics were amazing but the characters and storyline were truly awful.
  • MtldMtld2,143,257
    Posted on 21 May 15 at 00:41
    Eurydace said:I think I'm going to buy everything.A sensible "choice" !
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,391,225
    Posted on 21 May 15 at 02:23
    dresdenWWII said:This is a spoiler for The Witcher books, but I think it's relevant to Farming Simulator 15.
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    It's also a spoiler for game, because they cover that in 2 at least. Not sure about 1 or 3 though.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 May 15 at 05:35
    Seems to be a trend, nothing here interests me.

Sigh, where are the games we were told about many many months ago?

Toy soldiers war chest, plague inc evolved, deathtrap... It goes on and on, instead every week I'm presented with yet another N64 looking game and a $15 to $20 price tag....is this how its going to be for years MS?

I know I know....I'm complaining.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • KILLSHOT666KILLSHOT666747,248
    Posted on 21 May 15 at 13:31
    How do these pinball games get away with all this DLC lol
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic520,184
    Posted on 21 May 15 at 13:57
    Why would any game only be available in Canada?
  • Posted on 21 May 15 at 15:31
    Cellar Attic said:Why would any game only be available in Canada?Companies release to smaller markets first to ease the traffic to their servers and avoid outages/downtime. Well, smart companies do at least.
  • MaesenkoMaesenko320,080
    Posted on 21 May 15 at 18:56, Edited on 21 May 15 at 18:57 by Maesenko
    iOS game, say what? I think I'm going to have to convince my mother to let me use her iPhone every once in a while... (I have a Windows Phone.)

EDIT: Also, that is the way Horse Armor is meant to be done. Free. Thank you Witcher 3.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • russolini77russolini77430,730
    Posted on 09 June 15 at 05:54
    Just a note to anyone struggling with having bought Pinball Arcade DLC individual/two pack//Season pack combos and not having more than the initial tables showing - delete everything (but your save) and re-download. I had one of the two-packs originally and then bought a season pack when it all became available again and something was just haywire, but once I deleted the updates, dlc, and season pack, it started working. Just don't delete your save, cause some of those table goals are more trouble than they're worth doing twice.
    Hope this helps someone - I was annoyed for two weeks until I tried reinstalling everything.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.