Posted on 05 July 13 at 09:07
    TrueAchievement said:
    You get recovery messages at 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% recovery on your feed
    Such a quick response clapcompute

Thanks for that info Mr TA
  • PhoenixAndyPhoenixAndy279,199
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 09:10
    Well, I'm getting there.

22 games done so far, but it hasn't hit my completion too hard because most of them have been arcade games.

If I can figure out a quick one for Gyromancer, and pop Dead Space Ignition, all my downloaded games will be done, and then it's time to start cracking open the box with all the retail games in.

Think at this point, with just a few days left, I need to decide whether to focus on games I'm actually planning to play, or games that will get me a quickie for the Dive, and can then be recovered easily
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,125,500
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 09:24
    PhoenixAndy said:

Think at this point, with just a few days left, I need to decide whether to focus on games I'm actually planning to play, or games that will get me a quickie for the Dive, and can then be recovered easily
    It should always be about what you want to play.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,142,796
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 10:45, Edited on 05 July 13 at 10:47 by ChewieOnIce
    EllandRoad Dave said:
    Cleared my original dive list, but now the final sale deals are up I've picked up Xcom, Crysis, Red Alert 3, and Prey to dive before I start the recovery. Any achievement tips for those guys?
    For Prey this only takes a few mins:
    Prey (2006)1: Last CallThe 1: Last Call achievement in Prey (2006) worth 10 pointsComplete "Last Call"

but Retro Gamer is a decent alternative.

And for Crysis this is super fast if you find a turtle on the beach at the beginning:
    CrysisZoologyThe Zoology achievement in Crysis worth 12 pointsPick up an animal
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 05 July 13 at 11:22
    Cheers for the Zoology tip, I'll get that now.
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,994,217
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 11:25, Edited on 05 July 13 at 14:05 by Beanpotter
    If you do find a turtle on the beach and pick it up for the achievement, don't forget to boot it in to the air because it's hilarious! laugh

(sorry, drabik )
    Mame Tobikomi!
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 12:36
    The new leaderboard seems to be incorrect.

It states that I need 166 achievements for recovery wheres I actually need 460ish
  • Posted on 05 July 13 at 13:01, Edited on 05 July 13 at 13:01 by WhytePanther
    EllandRoad Dave said:
    XCOM: Enemy UnknownAnd So It Begins...The And So It Begins... achievement in XCOM: Enemy Unknown worth 15 pointsComplete the tutorial mission.
    That'll probably run you about 10-15 minutes. It's the first thing in the story and it's super easy. Holds your hand the entire way.

At any rate, my dive's been a slow process to this point, but I'm on track to go lower than last year. I just have Kinect stuff to get started and I also have to decide if I want to add Spartacus Legends or not (and from what I've seen/read, it may not be worth the precious space on my hard drive)
  • Posted on 05 July 13 at 13:12
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    The new leaderboard seems to be incorrect.

It states that I need 166 achievements for recovery wheres I actually need 460ish
    How's it look now?
  • drabikdrabik376,507
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 13:20, Edited on 05 July 13 at 14:05 by Beanpotter
    Beanpotter said:
    If you do find a turtle on the beach and pick it up for the achievement, don't forget to boot it in to the air because it's hilarious! laugh

(sorry, drabik )
    cry
    [20:15:34] Dimmock : Turtles never lose, they live longer then us so it is at worst a delayed win.
  • imaidiot19imaidiot191,960,579
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 13:36
    Love the new stats! Thanks TA!
    Yes, I know I am.
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 15:43
    TrueAchievement said:
    How's it look now?
    Another great fix. Looks perfect from my side toast
  • PuckJunkiePuckJunkie875,598
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 20:25, Edited on 05 July 13 at 20:30 by PuckJunkie
    Larvi said:In Dungeon Siege 3, your best bet is to get one other person and get this one:
    Dungeon Siege IIIJinxThe Jinx achievement in Dungeon Siege III worth 13 pointsBe part of a conversation wherein four players are all in agreement on what to say.

Otherwise, you're stuck just getting the first progression achievement. Good luck!

ChewieOnIce said:
    EllandRoad Dave said:
    Cleared my original dive list, but now the final sale deals are up I've picked up Xcom, Crysis, Red Alert 3, and Prey to dive before I start the recovery. Any achievement tips for those guys?
    For Prey this only takes a few mins:
    Prey (2006)1: Last CallThe 1: Last Call achievement in Prey (2006) worth 10 pointsComplete "Last Call"

but Retro Gamer is a decent alternative.

And for Crysis this is super fast if you find a turtle on the beach at the beginning:
    CrysisZoologyThe Zoology achievement in Crysis worth 12 pointsPick up an animal
    I second that on Crysis. For Prey, if you have a friend diving it you might go for a multiplayer achievement:
    Prey (2006)Rank OneThe Rank One achievement in Prey (2006) worth 47 pointsWin a Ranked Multiplayer Match
    It doesn't take any time at all if you can get a lobby. Back when I did it, MP was completely dead - I never saw another player other than my boosting partner through the entire process.
  • Larvi1Larvi12,827,064
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 20:29
    PuckJunkie said:
    In Dungeon Siege 3, your best bet is to get one other person and get this one:
    Dungeon Siege IIIJinxThe Jinx achievement in Dungeon Siege III worth 13 pointsBe part of a conversation wherein four players are all in agreement on what to say.

Otherwise, you're stuck just getting the first progression achievement. Good luck!
    Thanks, I didn't think of that one. I already had a saved game from playing earlier that had some progression so I ended up getting this one in about 45min or so:

Dungeon Siege IIISecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Dungeon Siege III worth 6 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
  • bigfatwalletbigfatwallet490,205
    Posted on 08 July 13 at 19:31
    Sounds amazing. Wish i had seen this earlier.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 August 13 at 16:11
    Has the bean dive started? I want to do this too, but do I have to do this with everyone else?
  • AParretteAParrette87,643
    Posted on 20 August 13 at 23:25
    bean dive is the first week in july mate
    "In the Absence of Light, Darkness Prevails."
  • rekikirerekikire2,209,253
    Posted on 22 August 13 at 23:33
    AParrette said:
    bean dive is the first week in july mate
    But SpecOperations9. You can start a bean dive any time you want.
  • AParretteAParrette87,643
    Posted on 27 August 13 at 13:44
    is there a way to do a dive all year long? and have the site track it?
    "In the Absence of Light, Darkness Prevails."
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,994,217
    Posted on 27 August 13 at 17:43
    Yep. Start a dive and don't click 'Finish Dive'.
    Mame Tobikomi!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads