The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US Deal Roundup for June 10th, 2014

AuthorMessage
mancide
261,253
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 14,872 out of 361,5282,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 09 June 14 at 23:13
The best prices from US retailers

Please click here to read the story: US Deal Roundup for June 10th, 2014
Psycho Jesters
20,939 TrueAchievement Points40 posts
Last post: 15 Jun 14 at 11:24
Posted on 10 June 14 at 11:42
I was in Gamestop a week ago and they already had The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Xbox One) for $49.99 then guess they just didn't announce the price drop laugh
Detr0itz Pr1nce
323,130 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 90.37% (Includes owned DLC) - 57 more achievements required to reach 91%784 posts
Last post: 20 Apr at 01:39
Posted on 10 June 14 at 11:47
These are decent prices but they can go lower.
Psycho Jesters
20,939 TrueAchievement Points40 posts
Last post: 15 Jun 14 at 11:24
Posted on 10 June 14 at 13:15
Detr0itz Pr1nce said:
These are decent prices but they can go lower.
Indeed when Lego The Hobbit and Amazing Spider-Man 2 drop to around $25 then I will pick them up. While both are fun games to play they don't have much replay value for me.
aIIH0PEisG0NE
187,415
aIIH0PEisG0NE
187,415 TrueAchievement Points46 posts
Last post: 15 Mar at 03:27
Posted on 10 June 14 at 14:10
Psycho Jesters said:
I was in Gamestop a week ago and they already had The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Xbox One) for $49.99 then guess they just didn't announce the price drop laugh
I don't know why GameStop does this but their Weekly Ad starts on Wednesday and goes till the following Tuesday.
Psycho Jesters
20,939 TrueAchievement Points40 posts
Last post: 15 Jun 14 at 11:24
Posted on 10 June 14 at 14:17
aIIH0PEisG0NE said:
Psycho Jesters said:
I was in Gamestop a week ago and they already had The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Xbox One) for $49.99 then guess they just didn't announce the price drop laugh
I don't know why GameStop does this but their Weekly Ad starts on Wednesday and goes till the following Tuesday.
I was in there last Monday and all the boxes had the permanent price stickers set at $49.99 so I assumed it was the new price considering that the game was slammed on the Xbox One for not being any better than the Xbox 360 version I just figured that is why the price dropped by ten bucks already.
litepink
283,590
litepink
5,281 posts
Last post: 30 Nov 16 at 15:09
Posted on 10 June 14 at 14:45
Psycho Jesters said:
I was in there last Monday and all the boxes had the permanent price stickers set at $49.99 so I assumed it was the new price considering that the game was slammed on the Xbox One for not being any better than the Xbox 360 version I just figured that is why the price dropped by ten bucks already.
The PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and 3DS versions are all $10 cheaper too.

---

Zoo Tycoon (X1) is $24.99 @ Best Buy or $19.99 if you're a Gamers Club Unlocked Membership.
My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
bLaKgRaVy
387,521
bLaKgRaVy
387,521 TrueAchievement Points842 posts
Last post: 15 May at 20:54
Posted on 10 June 14 at 15:05
Best Buy has LEGO The Hobbit at $10.00 off for 360 & PS3 ($39.99) and XB1 & PS4 ($49.99).
WickedDeath
381,905
WickedDeath
381,905 TrueAchievement Points525 posts
Last post: 23 Apr at 19:51
Posted on 10 June 14 at 18:30
Meijer's has a sale right now, buy one game at regular price and get the second of equal or lesser value for 50% off.
TransparentDime
395,373 TrueAchievement Points305 posts
Last post: 15 May at 11:51
Posted on 10 June 14 at 19:29
Waiting for Rocksmith 2014...
RB Pro G... Rocksmith... NHL 14.....
Akirakorn
181,876
Akirakorn
Achievement Completion Percentage: 91.54% (Includes owned DLC) - 22 more achievements required to reach 92%181,876 TrueAchievement Points479 posts
Last post: 01 May at 06:28
Posted on 11 June 14 at 04:40
Look out Marshall Lucky! It's High Prices!
litepink
283,590
litepink
5,281 posts
Last post: 30 Nov 16 at 15:09
Posted on 11 June 14 at 19:05
TransparentDime said:
Waiting for Rocksmith 2014...
$39.99 starting today at Gamestop.
My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.