Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Jet Set Go (WP) Timed Exclusivity Expired

• litepinklitepink306,922
  • Posted on 08 June 13 at 07:15
    Gotta finish my Salon games before I grab this. Cool to know I can grab it now
  • TriRockTriRock3,243,571
    Posted on 08 June 13 at 07:30
    This is actually one of the better WP7 games, and at least on par with the Sally games. Recommended.
  • BrutalGuitarBrutalGuitar2,864,578
    Posted on 08 June 13 at 07:33
    This game is really easy to complete and if you liked Sally's Salon, you'll probably like this too.
  • sarahoisarahoi187,425
    Posted on 08 June 13 at 08:06
    BrutalGuitar said:
    This game is really easy to complete and if you liked Sally's Salon, you'll probably like this too.
    I really liked both Sally games, but that you have to pull (is this the right word?) the customers from one place to another is annoying. (Ok, but I think I will buy the game anyway :P)
  • Posted on 08 June 13 at 09:03
    Also, for guys unwilling to play Sally's Spa or Salon due to "girliness", JetSetGo's much more unisex in theme!

I had a lot of fun with this one. Might go play through it again actually...
  • Gearbolt013Gearbolt0131,234,355
    Posted on 08 June 13 at 11:43
    From all the positive posts, I might have to check this out.
  • Rusty Nail zhRusty Nail zh1,661,081
    Posted on 08 June 13 at 12:18
    Bulletasylum is the DotW on WP.
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kiss ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
  • Ferrara316Ferrara316470,339
    Posted on 08 June 13 at 13:40
    Just so everyone knows, this game is not "easy because its quick and simple.

The game is "easy" because its completely impossible to fail, but to get the full 200 is incredibly long and boring!
  • ChadMarcChadMarc771,798
    Posted on 08 June 13 at 14:33
    sarahoi said:
    BrutalGuitar said:
    I really liked both Sally games, but that you have to pull (is this the right word?) the customers from one place to another is annoying. (Ok, but I think I will buy the game anyway :P)
    you can change sally from drag to tap in the options
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator289,518
    Posted on 08 June 13 at 16:25
    got this game cuz I'll be traveling soon and it seemed appropriate lol
    so far it actually seems more fun than the Sally games :)
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,315,760
    Posted on 08 June 13 at 17:08
    I'll pick this up after I finish some other WP games I have.
  • HiradCHiradC351,808
    Posted on 09 June 13 at 09:26
    sarahoi said:
    BrutalGuitar said:
    This one doesn't have the option like the salon game to change it to tap rather than drag...so you just click on the person and if there is a correct chair available they will walk their lazy ass there.
    take me seriously at your own risk
  • BonxyBonxy193,852
    Posted on 09 June 13 at 14:05
    Bough this and actually enjoying it.

Might buy the Sallys Salons after.

:)
    http://bonxy.info
  • Throni360Throni3602,581,136
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 14:01
    Most boring game EVER! Takes forever to finish!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads