Archive for the Game Info Submission board

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

AuthorMessage
WhyattThrash
WhyattThrash
Posted on 05 June 16 at 21:32
*bump*

I have no interest in buying any DLC, it would be great if I could not have it erroneously connected to my gamertag, thanks!
Information Posted on 06 June 16 at 04:59
te5s3rakt has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Blood and Wine for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by te5s3rakt for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Kerman7
Kerman7
Posted on 06 June 16 at 14:26
WhyattThrash said:*bump*

I have no interest in buying any DLC, it would be great if I could not have it erroneously connected to my gamertag, thanks!
Not sure what will be in the end but I'd think you may have to start making your peace about it.
Either intentionally or as an oversight (probably the later given Project Red's philosophy around DLC), this looks like one of those tag achievements that can be unlocked without having the DLC. Blessing for some, curse for others.
Previous examples can be found in Crackdown and Halo Reach, and probably more as well. You just haven't encountered one yet until now.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 09 June 16 at 22:04
The dlc is fantastic, better than a lot of full games.
Information Posted on 30 June 16 at 07:41
Horizon Supply has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Horizon Supply for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Horizon Supply said:I feel this is mostly complete, recently finished the whole game and feel flags will be immensely useful for this game.
Heraizen
Heraizen
Posted on 30 June 16 at 07:45
Is there a way to edit flags?

What Was That? should be marked as Time Sensitive, not Date Sensitive.
Information Posted on 21 July 16 at 09:52
SilentExiledOne has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Blood and Wine for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by SilentExiledOne for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Kennyannydenny
Posted on 08 January 17 at 16:43
Thanks for the submissions everyone! We have flagged the game using a combination of the submitted flags, which some additions. We've also split out the Killed It in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt achievement into it's own title update. If you spot anything amiss, feel free to make another submission toast
WhyattThrash
WhyattThrash
Posted on 08 January 17 at 17:42, Edited on 08 January 17 at 17:43 by WhyattThrash
Kennyannydenny said:
Thanks for the submissions everyone! We have flagged the game using a combination of the submitted flags, which some additions. We've also split out the Killed It in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt achievement into it's own title update. If you spot anything amiss, feel free to make another submission toast
THANK YOU! Will finally get my completion back (hopefully)! :D
Information Posted on 08 January 17 at 22:36
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Information Posted on 25 March 19 at 07:46
Groqik has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Achievements:

Groqik said:
The Witcher 3: Wild HuntSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt worth 22 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

glitch

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 25 March 19 at 08:22
Thank you for the submission Groqik. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy-.
Information Posted on 25 March 19 at 13:36
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.