Game Discussion: Just Cause 2 Forum

Worth it?

AuthorMessage
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 29 May 15 at 07:58
Hey, so I noticed this was one of the upcoming games with gold for June, and I was wondering would it be worth to download it? (Other than the fact it is free lol) I haven't really played any Just Cause games, and I already have over 40 backlogged games I'm trying to 100%, and this one takes a considerable amount of time (60-80 hrs). So I was wondering if anyone who's played it recommend it, is it playable for that long, story and gameplay good, etc?

Thanks in advance!
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 29 May 15 at 13:47, Edited on 29 May 15 at 13:47 by KinectKid333
I haven't played it on 360 but I played it on PC before and it was epic. You basically go around and do tons of random crap. If you like goat Simulator and/or Minecraft you'll like this. Looking forward to completing it on the 360.
Umrathuma
Umrathuma
Posted on 29 May 15 at 20:32
I thought it was a great game on 360, much better than the first one. I would say it is in between GTA and Saints Row 3 in terms of playstyle, less "realistic" than GTA but less lunatic than Saints Row, especially in aircraft handling which to me is the source of all evil in GTA V!!
"Has Hammond of Texas fallen in battle?"
Screenster
Screenster
Posted on 29 May 15 at 21:21
Completed the game yesterday. (while live streaming it too!) It isn't difficult, but quite time consuming. I'd recommend two playthroughs so you can get used to the game in Normal as Hardcore difficulty has a couple of tight spots during the story missions.
Haven't played the first one, on the look out for it.
Cubivore
Cubivore
Posted on 30 May 15 at 01:59
Just Cause 2 is one of the best games on the Xbox 360. In other words, yes, it's worth it.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 30 May 15 at 06:21
Alright thanks guys, its free so regardless I cant go wrong! I'll defs add it to the list.
JohnnyGreenback
Posted on 31 May 15 at 07:28
KinectKid333 said:I haven't played it on 360 but I played it on PC before and it was epic. You basically go around and do tons of random crap. If you like goat Simulator and/or Minecraft you'll like this. Looking forward to completing it on the 360.Wow this explanation really scares me away.
Cubivore
Cubivore
Posted on 31 May 15 at 09:51
JohnnyGreenback said:KinectKid333 said:I haven't played it on 360 but I played it on PC before and it was epic. You basically go around and do tons of random crap. If you like goat Simulator and/or Minecraft you'll like this. Looking forward to completing it on the 360.Wow this explanation really scares me away.Don't worry, that dude is trippin' out or something. JC2 has precisely jack shit in common with Minecraft or Goat Simulator.
lnertiatic ESP
Posted on 01 June 15 at 14:40
It couldn't be less like minecraft and goat simulator, it's more like GTA but with more explosions and flying about with the parachute/grappling hook combo
are you peaking in the red?
Haunshaul
Haunshaul
Posted on 01 June 15 at 19:26
Even if you just download it and immediately delete it, at least it shows up on your purchase history to redownload whenever you finally make time for it. And if you never do, nothing lost.
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 02 June 15 at 04:56
lnertiatic ESP said:It couldn't be less like minecraft and goat simulator, it's more like GTA but with more explosions and flying about with the parachute/grappling hook comboAt least someone agrees, unlike Cubivore.

Segendary Ty
Segendary Ty
Posted on 03 June 15 at 16:40
Cubivore actually said that it wasn't like Goat Simulator and Minecraft. Who ever made that first comparison is a complete idiot btw! I mean since when is Minecraft in HD and since when is JC2 about digging materials and building stuff?
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 04 June 15 at 00:13
Segendary Ty said:Cubivore actually said that it wasn't like Goat Simulator and Minecraft. Who ever made that first comparison is a complete idiot btw! I mean since when is Minecraft in HD and since when is JC2 about digging materials and building stuff?First of all I made that comparison and second of all I meant it's like JC2 in the freeroam/sim. aspect of the game, not the graphics or story.
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 04 June 15 at 18:52
KinectKid333 said:Segendary Ty said:Cubivore actually said that it wasn't like Goat Simulator and Minecraft. Who ever made that first comparison is a complete idiot btw! I mean since when is Minecraft in HD and since when is JC2 about digging materials and building stuff?First of all I made that comparison and second of all I meant it's like JC2 in the freeroam/sim. aspect of the game, not the graphics or story.Awful comparison. They are nothing alike.
Walkthroughs - Owner 3: Red Dead Redemption, Midnight Club LA & Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Contributions: 3: Dark Souls, L.A. Noire & Max Payne 3
Cubivore
Cubivore
Posted on 04 June 15 at 19:54
KinectKid333 said:First of all I made that comparison and second of all I meant it's like JC2 in the freeroam/sim. aspect of the game, not the graphics or story.It's an even worse comparison than if someone said 'oh Forza Motorsport is a lot like Mario Kart!'
darkmafia99
darkmafia99
Posted on 09 June 15 at 20:17
Cubivore said:KinectKid333 said:First of all I made that comparison and second of all I meant it's like JC2 in the freeroam/sim. aspect of the game, not the graphics or story.It's an even worse comparison than if someone said 'oh Forza Motorsport is a lot like Mario Kart!'If anyone remembers Blur I think it was, that would be Forza Motorspot meets Mario Kart!, just sucks not enough people bought it, killed off the studio that made it, the PGR guys
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.