Game Discussion: Singularity Forum

Borat Reference/Easter Egg

AuthorMessage
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 19 July 15 at 07:02
So towards the end of the game, there were two lockers. I opened them both and they both had a teddy bear and a can of meat in them. One of them, however, had a note and some E99. Now idk about anyone else who plays this but I didn't read a single note or listen to any of the audio recordings or whatever, I had zero interest in them, but while I was trying to pick up the E99 in the locker I accidentally read it and it said this:

My neighbour, he is pain in my assholes. I get teddy bear made from a fur, he must get a bear made from a fur. I get a can of meat, he must get a can of meat. I get a E99 technologies...he cannot afford. Great Success!

I was kind of caught off guard reading it and I was surprised to find it in the game but I thought it was pretty cool of them to add a little funny thing like that in. If anyone has not seen Borat (which I would be surprised and suggest you do), here's the line of dialogue it references:

This is my neighbour, Nursultan Tuleiakbay. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio...he cannot afford. Great success!

Also curious if anyone else found any other notes that reference other things?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.