Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Zoo Tycoon Announced

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,182
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 22:54
    Build your Zoo then wander around, talking to the tigers and chatting with the cheetahs

Please click here to read the story: Zoo Tycoon Announced
  • KingWhybrowKingWhybrow420,681
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 22:56
    looks good. somthing different i suppose
    king
  • Posted on 10 June 13 at 22:57
    I loved the original, but somehow I don't think this is going to be the same...
    @ButterflyEdge || http://butterflyedge.wordpress.com
  • Fuzzy ChurroFuzzy Churro545,652
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 23:04
    Did anyone else try to fence off the entrance the best they could and then let out the lions to feed on the guests? Oh fun memories with this game...
  • DrMmmPieDrMmmPie478,243
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 23:07
    Another pc-esk game coming to X1. I'm. Starting to laugh at the people who are saying "they're moving to PC." :-S
    Posted from TrueAchievements Mobile
  • Cr33pShowCr33pShow95,165
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 23:10
    Fuzzy Churro said:
    Did anyone else try to fence off the entrance the best they could and then let out the lions to feed on the guests? Oh fun memories with this game...
    Yes sir!! haha Tried to make the predators fight! headspin
  • RandomlyEvasiveRandomlyEvasive1,020,786
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 23:11
    YES. I hope all the original cheats still work; naming a guest something stupid to make everyone in the park vomit never really got old.
  • Chris1984ukChris1984uk1,242,260
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 23:17
    RandomlyEvasive said:
    YES. I hope all the original cheats still work; naming a guest something stupid to make everyone in the park vomit never really got old.
    Ha yes! Loved that and I cant wait for this!
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,075,907
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 23:23
    Fuzzy Churro said:
    Oh yes. And the dinosaurs with the later add-on. Great game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 June 13 at 23:25, Edited on 10 June 13 at 23:28 by
    I really enjoyed the original, nothing like building the best zoo ever and in the end of the day, just letting the T-Rexs go loose.

I hope this is good, seeing who it's from means it should be good. I never really liked Zoo Tycoon 2 though.

Can just say this though.. the game is nothing without the cheats, it's really boring to play, but I guess more rewarding without cheats. Cheats just make it a lot more fun XD So hope this includes the original cheats.

Fuzzy Churro said:
    It was easier just to place a shelter at the entrance wink
  • Nekro NekoNekro Neko400,035
    Posted on 10 June 13 at 23:53
    Can't wait for Mating Season!
    www.cyberscore.me.uk
  • Posted on 11 June 13 at 00:03
    This would interested me if it was Roller Coaster Tycoon

warning if the name has Tycoon at the end of it and doesn't start with Roller; I'm not buying
    Death is the outcome of failure
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,316,214
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 00:15
    I don't know.. I'm not too impressed from the trailer.. but I do love simulation games.
  • Paul Wesley 91Paul Wesley 911,094,086
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 00:36
    Loved the original, looking forward to this.
    PWH ~ Hail Purdue!
  • Posted on 11 June 13 at 01:33
    As long as a gorilla doesn't escape and start killing people. This, along with the tractor sim are looking good (I'm being serious too....)
    Better than you because fuck you, that's why.
  • Posted on 11 June 13 at 01:57
    Excited about this. I have to say I'm surprised we haven't seen more Tycoon games on the console yet. I'd love Roller Coaster tycoon.
    Twitter: @Joshua_Rust |
  • WackyboxerWackyboxer614,974
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 02:47
    Another game I'm really happy to see going onto both consoles because it'll be 2 or 3 years before I get the X1.
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 03:48
    DrMmmPie said:
    Another pc-esk game coming to X1. I'm. Starting to laugh at the people who are saying "they're moving to PC." :-S
    Starting to go in favor of One until they start blabbing about the price and what comes with the launch bundle I will hold off.

X FACTOR N I C said:

warning if the name has Tycoon at the end of it and doesn't start with Roller; I'm not buying
    I would love to see a sequel for it aswell for PC though.
  • Seven ClipSeven Clip374,812
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 04:50
    X FACTOR N I C said:

Loved that game.
  • Galarzaa90Galarzaa90105,349
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 05:22
    I loved that game, but this is the kind of games that don't work without a mouse, at least for me....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads