Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Zoo Tycoon Announced

• dale smeegledale smeegle518,425
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 08:45Permalink
    Cr33pShow said:
    Fuzzy Churro said:
    Did anyone else try to fence off the entrance the best they could and then let out the lions to feed on the guests? Oh fun memories with this game...
    Yes sir!! haha Tried to make the predators fight! headspin
    Even better with the dinosaur expansion!
    Rawr! I'm a velociraptor! Rom nom nom nom!
  • Chris1984ukChris1984uk936,183
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 10:08Permalink
    Galarzaa90 said:
    I loved that game, but this is the kind of games that don't work without a mouse, at least for me....
    You see, I would have agreed, had I have not played games like Sims/Tropico on the 360. I think this game will hopefully transfer across well to a console
  • HurballHurball436,544
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 11:38Permalink
    Wish they'd bring out a new RollerCoaster Tycoon for PC instead of faffing about with a 3D version nobody will play.

Zoo Tycoon seems alright. It's not a genre that really works on console though...
  • Manifest95Manifest95359,774
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 13:44Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:
    Fuzzy Churro said:
    Did anyone else try to fence off the entrance the best they could and then let out the lions to feed on the guests? Oh fun memories with this game...
    Oh yes. And the dinosaurs with the later add-on. Great game.
    Yes! I remember building a nice park and then once I had a lot of people coming, I would replace one of the walls on the T-Rex cage with something weak just to see it charge through and start stomping people. I can't believe to say that I'm really excited about this game!
  • GIPITO1GIPITO1110,418
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 15:23Permalink
    i think theres a prison tycoon
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.