Game Discussion: Lost Planet 2 Forum

Got my NUMBER 1 nom de guerre

AuthorMessage
Raikou xHakumen
Posted on 20 July 15 at 06:16
Hello everyone. I am a new user on XBL. I hope to enjoy playing in this platform so much. Recently I got my Number 1 nom de guerre beating the 5-2 ADV World Record. I am very happy and yeah, the feeling is awesome. I think this record remained for 3 or 4 years unbeatable, so I am really proud with my accomplishment. If someone wants to help me to get all rest, please add me and I will be happy to play with you.

Of course, if someone needs help, I can provide advices.

http://i.imgur.com/xvCApxm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a76sHPx.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/RwQqIRL.jpg?1

Have a nice day all :)

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 20 July 15 at 10:04, Edited on 20 July 15 at 14:39 by
That is actually the one "x" asked me to leave alone.

Anyway, have fun.
G'day, karnts.
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 21 July 15 at 00:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGh6DG9qs3I

RNG for gains
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 21 July 15 at 03:05, Edited on 21 July 15 at 03:23 by Lost Legends
Very close, congratulations clap

Edit- I could use someone to play coop with if you like, feel free to send me a friend request
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 21 July 15 at 04:04
Please teach me how to kill myself effectively, i have leaderboards to bloq and ratios to preserve :^)

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 July 15 at 05:36, Edited on 21 July 15 at 05:51 by
Chronos already knows how to do that warning

(also congrats on the Number 1 Nom man, great job!)
Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 21 July 15 at 21:15
SandHawkTime said:Chronos already knows how to do that warning

Apparently he knows how to do all of the boards. Still waiting for that all out bloq.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 July 15 at 03:59
Combo For Gains said:SandHawkTime said:Chronos already knows how to do that warning

Apparently he knows how to do all of the boards. Still waiting for that all out bloq.
He doesn't want to bloq it just yet
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 22 July 15 at 04:59
He might know most of the strategies, but doubt he could bloq all 50 missions. C'mon now warning

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 July 15 at 05:15, Edited on 22 July 15 at 05:20 by
I don't remember him ever mentioning he could do all the boards. Where's your source? warning
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 23 July 15 at 03:13, Edited on 23 July 15 at 03:14 by Sanada
laugh "He's going to do it in a week or two" Months later...I think you know who was saying he was ready to bloq.
Raikou xHakumen
Posted on 23 July 15 at 11:46
I want to express my opinion about blocking in Lost Planet 2, of course in an objective way (without referring any players and with respect, which is the main important thing and not getting into argues with other players, because that have no sense and this is an environment created for fun and have a good time)

1- Number 1 nom de guerre has not the same difficulty for everyone, the earlier you buy the game, the better to get this nom.

2- I won't share this with blockers because some people still put the maximum effort to achieve the #1 nom, and they have the same right (and in my opinion, even more right) to get it that the blockers. Why more right? because of the times. Everytime this task is getting harder and harder.

3- I personally consider to block LB's in order to prevent to get this achievement to keep the ratio makes no sense, since the beautiful thing about achievements is all the hard work that you put on it and the help you provide other players, for example with tips (of course, you don't even need to do that) but at least let other players who put an inmense effort and time to try to get this achieve it. Because this is an environment created for fun and not for brag.

I will be happy to give tips to people who still needs this, but not with blockers. Sorry. I hope you understand my point of view.

Greetings and have a nice day :)
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 23 July 15 at 20:42
Nobody needs your tips. I linked the video...

If I really wanted to block to "preserve the ratio", I would've already done that and you wouldn't have a WR. laugh I just run stages I believe are fun. That's what games are about, no? I think the people who assume it's solely for the purpose of screwing over other people are the ones with the problem...
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 24 July 15 at 02:24
It was sarcasm...
I dont care for suicide glitch boards.
I helped like 10 people get wr and given even more wr strat vids before i renew the time but few even bother trying. If i take a board i post a video showing how its done but no im totally playing this game to block an achievement not because i enjoy speedrunning laugh
Raikou xHakumen
Posted on 24 July 15 at 11:11, Edited on 24 July 15 at 11:39 by Raikou xHakumen
That's really cool of you. Sorry, I completely misundersood your comment . I noticed now to put this ":^)" . So it was clearly a joke. My apologies. I checked out your channel and yeah, you post a vid of every WR you get, so someon can learn it from you. That's not blocking of course :D . All I can say is that 4-3 Basic and 3-1 Basic vids are AWESOME. I personally consider that 3-1 Basic stage is only beatable by 0,100 now (you lose that time on the C1 part) . Congratulations, you are a beast on this game . Respect. :D .
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 24 July 15 at 15:03, Edited on 25 July 15 at 16:39 by Momiji
We have managed a 11.9 checkpoint 1 for B3-1 but its really hard to tell where you lose soo much time on that board. Current wr is 30.7 using thar route iirc and seeing how all 3-x use the same route the other 4 can come down by almost a second at the least

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 July 15 at 01:30
There's actually one thing I wouldn't do in that 3-1 video. I'm pretty sure it saves a little bit of time.

3-5 is wide open.
G'day, karnts.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 July 15 at 01:39
Combo For Gains said:laugh "He's going to do it in a week or two" Months later...I think you know who was saying he was ready to bloq.Is that even a quote? Also, if that's what I think it is, that's you getting goaded. Did he? Nope. In fact, he helped me and a few other people out. Also, go ask DeathSeeker84 and a bunch of others that have played with the both of them. Two weeks later? He already moved to GTA IV (PC). Much goaded.

CK obviously isn't "ready" since he knows how to do 5-2, Just ask Raikou
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 25 July 15 at 14:35, Edited on 25 July 15 at 14:36 by Sanada
He didn't help you, he did it for you. There's a big difference. laugh You should really stop responding for him. If he wants to reply, he will.

3-1 is still beatable, 3-5 definitely is given the fact there isn't much of a change.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 25 July 15 at 15:04
tfw still too suck to get a wr

help me based keiji inafune you're my only hope
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.